Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1hipchick is offline Female Member

Before pic of 1hipchick

Hi I'm new to the board I just started weight training. I've worked out on and off throughout the years. But have never seemed to stick with it for very long. My husband is whackthebid and he has had awesome results with swolecats diet program. I started the program 2 weeks ago.
    I've been reading the posts with my husband and this is such a great support network. I plan to post my results as I go.My husband is really motivated through the encouragement from all of you. I'm hoping this will do the same for me. I weigh 133lbs and about 18 1/2% bf. I would like to cut excess BF and build muscle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before pic of 1hipchick-photo-touch-up.jpg  

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member
    Lookin good Honey- Keep up the good work- Im so proud of you
    Your Loving husband,
    WTB

-Envious- is offline New Member
    You look like you are already in decent shape. Very nice body already! (No offense WTB, Awesome transformation as well bro) Stay focused and the rest will take care of itself. Together you guys can keep each other motivated. Peace, and good luck.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    Very very very nice. Keep shooting for your goals... you look great already and will only look better as you progress.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    *drool* lol.. sorry i had to, anyways.. keep up the good work, it only gets better from here

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with everything...you're already looking on your way.

Aragorn

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Very nice arms Mrs. WhacktheBird...lol

Seriously though you look like you are in very good shape and the arms are what stands out to me... Nice work... Keep it up...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    GREAT JOB MRS. WHACK!

Thank you so much for all the nice comments and encouragement! I'm really excited about getting into shape. I've noticed a difference over the past week. Feeling a little firmer! Thank you again!

1hipchick

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Lookin great....keep up the hard work....I would say alot more but for fear of being fired from my job I better just say "lookin good"...lol....I still think you have bigger guns than WTB...

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Ok... I just got a wild idea... tell me if I am out of line... That these before after pics from the 2 swolecat diet people are subtle advertisements... Am I just paranoid??

Why are you so paranoid? I just wanted to let everyone know what program I am following and to get some feedback if I'm on the right tract. I obviously learned about Swolecat from my husband. He has been on the program for weeks now and has made tremendous progress. Thats why I decided to give it a try. I have been working out on and off for years. I always seemed to give up after not seeing any results. But I'm seeing them now and its only been 2 weeks.Whats wrong with giving credit to where credit is due?

Not appropriate.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    I dunno I just can't get it out of my head that this is some sort of advertisement... The BB industry is poisoned with shit like that...

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Looking good, keep us posted on the results from the program.

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Your upper body is in tremendous shape. Thighs need a little work but with the program that both you and your husband are on, I don't think it should be a problem. Good job....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hey lady, that pic looks pretty darn good if you ask me. Since you're doing a program and posting more update shots later, it will be interesting to see the progress. One thing you should consider is a pic from behind and also a side shot.

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    You already look great, cant wait to see future pics and your results!!
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Looking good.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Looking good 1hipchick. I can see you already have a good base in the arms as they are a good size and tone. I think within no time you will have a 6-pick as you look fairly lean already. Good luck and keep us updated.

BTW where is this swolecat diet you and your husband mention? I searched but I cant find it anywhere on AR.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you look very nice mrs. whack...........

solid base to work from and you look like you HAVE worked out a little here and there already.
    remember, dont give up! keep up the excellent work, and if either of you get down on yourself, look to the other for encouragement.......

peace bb79

Hey Everybody thank you so much for the compliments. I really appreciate it!

AbsolutelyLethal- check out www.swolecat.com

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Eddyflash
    Ok... I just got a wild idea... tell me if I am out of line... That these before after pics from the 2 swolecat diet people are subtle advertisements... Am I just paranoid??
    They aren't advertisements, I see people posting about SC's diet doing wonders for them all the time on other boards. It seems like it, but SC knows what hes doing and his diet works, hence all the positive feedback. I haven't tried it yet but am planning to this spring.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    you and your husband should celebrate the results in bed im sure she wont hav any problems for you cuming into bed with her your lucky to hav her

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

wtf???

Originally posted by Eddyflash
    I dunno I just can't get it out of my head that this is some sort of advertisement... The BB industry is poisoned with shit like that...
    I am completely in the dark as to how there is a connection with someone posting pics on a message board, and being paranoid. Either I am really dense (in the head, not referring to muscle) or your correlation makes absolutely NO sense.

Was this "observation" THC induced? LOL.............

The BB industry is poisoned with hype, yes, but u don't see these people being GH/Steroid Monsters giving all the credit to Cell-Tech!!!!!!
    As well, this is not a magazine, it's a message board/support group where people get together to shoot the shit and talk about their personal accomplishments.

Honest hard work with someone who knows their shit, (me), is not poison. It's dedication, it's consistent, it's proven, it's success.

Put down that joint and grab a shot of Tequila. It'll help with the paranoia.

Great job HipChick!!!!!!

~SC~XXL~2K2~

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look great and have a nice physique to start with, I think the right diet and lifting program you will be a knock out!

Rocket

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    great work so far, now time to bulk!! sorry habit, just kiddin

LOL......

at the bulking.

She'll look damn good when she's done with my program! (She looks great now I think )

~SC~XXL~2K2~

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Lookin' great hipchick1. I'm about to inquire about the infamous swolecat plan. I looked on his site, but no info about dieting. Should I e-mail him personally?
    By the way you look great now! I wish I could find a female companion to work out with. It would motivate me just to see the effects of someone's body with the right diet and proper training. Good luck in the future and looking forward to a few pics in the months to come. Lucky man WTB!,
    chat later,
    dshell

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    yeah e-mail him personally and he will respond.

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    Yeah he will respond telling you too send him something like a 150bucks to get any info, his info is not free. Why pay that when you can get all the diet and workout help you need via message boards and books.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    For some reason I think you are less then 18% bf.... Anyway I think you look nice. Good luck with the workout and diet.

Peace,
    CC

juiceslut.........

I take offense to your ignorant statement, as the price you quoted is not always what the cost it. Plans differ upon services rendered, but there is a starting point.

As well, many can't make use of all that "free" info you speak of, as most of that info is WRONG anyhow. If you can't afford the program, that doesn't mean someone else who would like a personal trainer and a customized diet with guaranteed success can't. Or, if you simply think you can do it on your own, more power to you, but you are in no position to tell others that they shouldn't seek advice if they choose to do so.

I think I remember your inquiry and your mannerisms, so I'm not surprised your publically hatin' on myself and my service.

Nice way to support people around the holidays. What a jerk-off. Grow up.

~SC~XXL~2K2~

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    You already look great hipchick1. I bet your progress pics will blow us away. Great job so far. If this is not an advertisement, why don't you post your diet so we can all have a look at it. Again, for some reason,
    I don't think you will post your diet just as whackthebid did not and will not post his diet. Like swolecat said, this is a BB forum, a top notch forum, where we share our knowledge and push each other to achieve our goals. Why don't you share your diet with the rest of us. For some reason I think this request will not be answered.
    But, that doesn't change the fact that you look great hipchick1. Keep workin hard.

all diets differ........

so to ask them to post "my diet" is dumb, as it's their diet! To you it won't make much since as it's all based on her values and her personal preferences to cardio/workout times, what she can eat/not eat, etc.
    Same with WhacktheBid.

The diet is not so much a "secret" that you and others think is being kept under wraps unless you pay to "get it". You pay for consultation and getting values that apply to you to make a general idea specific for you as a person.

Hopefully you and others can comprehend what I said. If not, it wouldn't surprise me, as this has been explained a THOUSAND times before.

~SC~XXL~2K2~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    being a pt i can understand where swole cat is comming from, it is not about the money and what he has to offer is not some hidden knowledge. but he provides a service and a tailored service. each person is analyzed and given a diet to meet there needs and expectations.

GREAT JOB swole cat!!! keep up the great work in enhancing peoples life's!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think you already look good. Cant wait for the after pics
    Ive seen your manīs before/after pics. He made a very good transformation. Swole knows his shit but the main credit goes out to the ones that work hard and follow the strict diets.

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    I know the diet is not some hidden secret. I can see how it was dumb of me to inquire about a member's training regimen and diet on a bodybuilding forum. What the fu*ck was I thinking? It's just out of curiosity that I want to know about the training and diet program.
    (p/c/f ratios of meals, when do you spike insulin in relation to lifting/cardio and blah, blah, blah, blah......).
    I'm not asking to see her diet because I think there is some hidden secret. I'm just asking to see your philosophies on dieting and training.
    At this point I could care less. Anyway, good luck with your business swolecat. I wish you all the best.

damn...........

sorry u took it that way, but that was not what was intended by my post. If you would have asked for those types of specifics in the original post, answers could have easily been provided. However, submittal of "rhetorical questions" in which you state you already know the answer, I.E.: the information you wish to be posted will not be, will not be addressed with any specifics.

Since you don't care, neither do I........not that I ever did, lol.......

~SC~XXL~2K2~

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good darling....the before pic look good....when the program is complete post the after shots....

Best of luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information