FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Talking My crappy webcam pics!!

go ahead flame away! I can take it. Im 6'1 230 and 20 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My crappy webcam pics!!-daves-pics-001.jpg  

another one..

haha played around with this one.. sorry about the size... can't figure out this crap!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My crappy webcam pics!!-dave2.jpg  

Talking Calendar shots!! haha

Just having some fun petending to be in the calendar after some fire training!! hah. Im the one in the black beater
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My crappy webcam pics!!-daves-pics-007.jpg  

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    The pics arent that clear, but from what I can see your looking pretty good!! When should we look for the calendar
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Yeah I know they're not the best quality. But they were just taken by a webcam. As for the calendar.. haha when i get more cut up i guess... so never! haha

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    whats up man cool picture..... your a firefighter in toronto?.... how competitive was it to get on? in new york the open competitive written exam is on dec 14th and 20,000 people applied the firefighters at the tutoring sessions say if you dont score higher then a 98 you wont get called for appointment... and also you must score a 100 on the physical ..... is it that competitive in toronto also? Im a fire cadet and im gonna start the f.d.n.y ems academy ..... well anyways peace

Harlem Heat is offline New Member
    What month of the calendar are you there big guy, i hear sept has already been taken!haha... I would have to say you have a bit more size then the rest of you buddies in your pic there. You should have put the other half of the pic up with me in it. When i think about it i don't think we had any together when we were up there.
    And that hat in the second pic is priceless what you do take it from a little kid.haha
    BUt i gots to say that you are looking better man keep working on it i'm sure you reach you goal.
    lates

Yeah harlem, I stole the hat from you!! hehe.. Ya buddy we should but some of our calendar shots!!! hahah.. peace brother

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think ya look great Firefighter. Keep up good work. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

haha you wanna be like me??? I don't wish that on anyone! lol.. thanks for Non-flaming!! hehe. have you ever posted a pic CB??????

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL well.....I did...but I deleted them. I am going to repost soon. I promise .

I always used to joke with my training partners in Barbados that I wanted to have arms like them when I grew up.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information