toughgloves is offline New Member

Motivated by BigJon's post lol... hoping to join that beefy club

I'm 6'4" 325. I was 361 back in january. Pants are a 38/34, chest is a 56. Not the best pic at the moment because I am at school, but this is me dwarfing a ducati at a recent bike show. Once I get my hands on a camera I will post more. i a m working on getting down to 290 and would like to use this thread as a place holder for my progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Motivated by BigJon's post lol... hoping to join that beefy club-9c83.jpg  

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    lol looks like you are sitting on bike thats made for a child.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude...why try to get DOWN to 290?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    He should get down to 290 because he would look good as hell!! You're huge, man.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    He should get down to 290 because he would look good as hell!! You're huge, man.
    exactly my thoughts lol... and thx

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Also for health reasons as you get older.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Also for health reasons as you get older.

~SC~
    that 2. that was my initial reason for wanting to get down from 361. I got sick of being big and bulky and would rather be more defined... good call. i am only 21.. just turned at the beginning of the month

ya_man is offline Member
    whats ur supps, training, etc like?...how long u been at it for now?...any cycles under the belt?"

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah i'd like to see ur cycles

I've been at it consistently for about 3 years now. I lift everyday/cardio everyday. One day a week is just cardio/abs. I lift everything once a week except chest is 2x and abs are daily. I'm currently on clen /t3. I've used in the past 2 years or so.... sust 250, dbol ,deca ,winny-v,eq,prop,nolva,clen,t3, some other stuff and the basic protein/creatine/nitrix/glutamine/glucosamine/taurine for the clen/and some other stuff. i can write it all out again if you want. I just have a log journal at home.

My problem was that I just took what I can get without much knowledge, just hearsay. I am looking to clear up and questions in my head through this board and find out the proper use to reap the most benefits.

ya_man is offline Member
    yeah man, like the others said...cut down to like 280/90....u gunna look sick!

keep up the hard work

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    21YRS OLD 320+ and a 38" waist....damn bro..clean bulk and keep growing..you have plenty of yrs ahead of you to cut it up..keep growing while your young enough to handle the weight...your waist is small relative to your size.so you are definately in shape...goodluck with whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    21YRS OLD 320+ and a 38" waist....damn bro..clean bulk and keep growing..you have plenty of yrs ahead of you to cut it up..keep growing while your young enough to handle the weight...your waist is small relative to your size.so you are definately in shape...goodluck with whatever you decide.
    thx for the comments lol. When i was 361 i had a 42 waist.. this was at 20.

I am kinda sick of being big and ogre like though I'd rather have more defined lines than huge bulk, i mean im bigger than 99% of the people I know anyways... thats why i decided to start droppin the weight in the first place. Im sure i ican get to 360 lbs again if i really really wanted to , but i mean, that wouldnt be very healthy!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    We're here to help!

~SC~

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You have the size so dont worry about that, another positive note is that you know that later this weight will effect you so its good that you are looking ahead I have some good friends that are around your height maybe a little taller. There weight is around 400 to 440 when they were your age they were around your weight and know they have problems with there legs, tired, heavy breathing health problems etc. Now they wish they can go back and slim down but its hard for them because of work and family etc. If you keep it in track now you will not have that problem....also you know that ducati st4 has a aluminum kickstand and its ment to not sit on. I have a 999r and I found out the hard way. I weigh 210 and it snapped. You at 300+ Forget about it.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    eh get the hell off my bike you big .... HUGE bastard.

actually thats cool.. stay there, wanna hamburger or somethin?

cut er up man, it'll be like gettin a new hair cut after awhile.... you can feel the wind right?

you'll feel the wind in well... other places!

good luck man

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toughgloves
    I'm 6'4" 325. I was 361 back in january. Pants are a 38/34, chest is a 56. Not the best pic at the moment because I am at school, but this is me dwarfing a ducati at a recent bike show. Once I get my hands on a camera I will post more. i a m working on getting down to 290 and would like to use this thread as a place holder for my progress.
    Cuttup looks around at Toughgloves,....says to himself " Im not leaving without that bike".........reaches in his JUICE bag,..grabs his AK-47 ............hops on the Duccatti and rolls off.....PEACE!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    what do ur lifts look like with those stats?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    what do ur lifts look like with those stats?
    I don't max out ... and i lift solo so its hard to do a lot of things without a spot. Every machine in my gym I can stack for reps no problem.... legs,arms,chest,shoulders, whatever. Its a powerhouse so its max weight is pretty decent. I dumbbell pressed 160's for 6 reps on Monday... usually everything I did was 3 sets of 6. Except squats would be one set really light, 15, add more, 10, add a lot more, 6-8. I do my powercleans with 245 for reps, shrug 450+ the bar on the smith machine for reps. Everything I do I do with form though as I know that is the most important... i hate seeing people trying to push a lot of weight with all sorts of wierd omtions going through their bodies.

Now since I'm trying to cut, I usually do about 3/4 to half the weight and go for 3 sets of 15... and it kills. I do abs everyday, and cardio. I cantype out a page of one of my workouts if you want.. its all in a journal i keep in my gym locker. Just keep track of progress so I dont sit in one place too long or have to keep track of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    You have the size so dont worry about that, another positive note is that you know that later this weight will effect you so its good that you are looking ahead I have some good friends that are around your height maybe a little taller. There weight is around 400 to 440 when they were your age they were around your weight and know they have problems with there legs, tired, heavy breathing health problems etc. Now they wish they can go back and slim down but its hard for them because of work and family etc. If you keep it in track now you will not have that problem....also you know that ducati st4 has a aluminum kickstand and its ment to not sit on. I have a 999r and I found out the hard way. I weigh 210 and it snapped. You at 300+ Forget about it.
    It's an 800ss lol... close I actually ride a 1995 zx6r with lots of goodies, 111 rwhp. It goes. Its getting painted as we speak... dukes of hazzard orange, 01 on the sides of the tank with some skulls airbrushed in there, and the confederate flag looks like its draped over the tank... then some random "im memory of" for a couple of myt boys on the tail section and some more skulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Cuttup looks around at Toughgloves,....says to himself " Im not leaving without that bike".........reaches in his JUICE bag,..grabs his AK-47 ............hops on the Duccatti and rolls off.....PEACE!
    but unfortunately Cuttup wakes up with no ducati the next morning since it was just a dream. The real story was that Toughgloves was packin some heavy shit and cuttup really never got the chance to grab his AK before toughgloves pulled out a 40 cal glock 27.

BigJon06 is offline Associate Member
    Motivated by me??? Man, thats something i'd never thought i'd hear. I'm by no means in great shape, lol

thickmass is offline Member
    In our new PC board I think he looks great and can only improve from here. What a beast

Sta11ion is offline Member
    From that angle it looks like a st4, anyway you need a 1000. That 111 horse for a guy your size is not enough to pull you. A hyabusa is low so you would what to raise it if you would go up, I had one of those and with me on and a chick who weighed 120 or something like that the bike still felt like no one was there....the bike you are doing sounds like a nice set up thou.
    It's an 800ss lol... close I actually ride a 1995 zx6r with lots of goodies, 111 rwhp. It goes. Its getting painted as we speak... dukes of hazzard orange, 01 on the sides of the tank with some skulls airbrushed in there, and the confederate flag looks like its draped over the tank... then some random "im memory of" for a couple of myt boys on the tail section and some more skulls.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    You will find that cutting down to 290 will be the best move you ever make , look at S.C. for example, carrying a solid 6 pack and lean muscle will allways look better than bulkness, mind you, you will look bigger when you are harder than all bulked up.

A lot healthier as well.

Good luck mate , look forward to seeing the results.

Godspeed

Jase is offline Associate Member
    As i allways say Quality is better than quantity

Godspeed

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    In our new PC board I think he looks great and can only improve from here. What a beast

yeah thinking same thing

got fina? is offline Member
    LOL u look like your on one of those little 50cc pocket bikes..
    Yeah if u got down to a lean 290 u would look sick. Probably would look bigger then when u where 260.

Looking good bro, start that diet and its all over..

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    We're here to help!

~SC~
    holy swole cat your huge
    looking nice
    what were your cycles
    dont bother asking why i just wanna know and im too busy playing games to search your name

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    You cut to 285-290 area and you will scare people to the other side of the street!!! I mean that in a good way big fella! Now don't come lookin' for me...o.k?! (j/k) With your waist-size in comparison to your height/weight(assuming 290), you are gonna be a monster!
    To put it in perspective for you, at your age I was about 175# at 6'1", with a 34" waist....so I would much rather be in your shoes bro!

Good luck!!!

michkoukou is offline New Member

wow

i wish the same motorbike since ever

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    You look good now bro, and will be looking great when you shed the pounds.

Huge chest bro!

Good luck.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    I dumbbell pressed 160's for 6 reps on Monday... usually everything I did was 3 sets of 6. Except squats would be one set really light, 15, add more, 10, add a lot more, 6-8. I do my powercleans with 245 for reps,
    Wow! I would love to see you pumping out the reps with those 160's! Suprised no one else commented on that yet.

Shoot! I wear size 38 pants at 6-1 225! I agree with the other dudes. I would hate to get you pissed off!

BigJon06 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, you care to share with me some bulking routines??? LOL just to grow my forearms, traps, and shoulders a bit???
    BTW, i'm not sure how much i weigh right now, but for some reason, veins are starting to pop out on my arms lately...

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon06
    Hey man, you care to share with me some bulking routines??? LOL just to grow my forearms, traps, and shoulders a bit???
    BTW, i'm not sure how much i weigh right now, but for some reason, veins are starting to pop out on my arms lately...
    The key to bulking, lotsa weight, few reps. I did 3 sets of 6reps or 3 sets of 8reps pending the exercise... and just kept the weight high. Worked for me

Some help please.. trying to get out of the beefy club...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=176231

Thread Information