Thread: Me...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Me...

Here's a couple taken today. I know I need to drop bf and I'm working on it.

Go easy on ME. .. Plzzzzz.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:25 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Front...
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

close of arm

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    nice build! what are your stats? you look like your at a good size to put on a great amount of muscle. keep up the good work!!

I honestly don't know... I know my arms are almost 13 pumped. I am doing bodyfat on Monday. IT's too high... I know that much.

C.B.

Thanks by the way for the compliments.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Nice size arms barbie. Keep it up :-)

tytyty hey....no comments on my little wheels?

-Envious- is offline New Member
    Barbi, your arms really do look excellent!! Nice size. Legs look like they have a nice outer sweep. Don't neglect those calves! Overall you look like you are in very good shape. Keep up the good work!

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Very nice arm size. You dont look like you have very high BF either. Yes, the wheels are a little small, mostly calves, but you just gotta pound the shit out of em. I used to hate hitting legs but Ive started to enjoy them since Ive actually gained some size on em. Whats your leg routine?

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member
    Barbi- lookin good- BF iis easy to drop with the right diet and cardio you will do it

Good Luck

WTB

Thanks Whack....I'm actually going to do the Swolecat's program. Soon.
    I will keep everyone updated as I progress.

Z28 - Thanks...actually...I guess I should have shown the calves...No they aren't huge...but I have great separation. Once I get a little more color....and drop more bf (its on my hips thighs and waist) I'll show a better pic.

Envious - Thanks to you too. I am pretty happy with my arms. I've made a lot of progress since Aug.

C.B.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have done some heavy lifting, you have a nice frame, Eat Right, Train Hard, and Yes, SwoleCat will get you on the right program!

Rocket

Thanks Rocket. Yes, my lifts can get pretty heavy. My flat bench is around 165, with dumbells I'm doing up to 60's. Legs...I'm pressing 495 for reps (10) and have gone up to 585 on that and squat (smith) 205 last time for reps. I haven't tried my 1 rep max on anything yet.

C.B.

Oh and btw....currently I am 5'1, 132. Trying to drop about 8-10 lbs. Swolecat gonna get me there starting next week...I hope :-)

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Looking good Barbi.

Why thanks Ranger. Wish I could say the same about you but I still haven't seen your PICTURE.

Cough it up.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lookin' good and solid all the way around Zoomie When you starting with Swole? And what's the goal?

Actually Ex husband was zoomie... Im the Squid.

I am waiting for Swole to send my program.... soon I hope.

My goal....shred. I'm pretty happy with my mass for now... I just want to lose the extra around the middle and on my legs and back side.

I posted this in the fem section... but today I moved my incline leg press up to 675 lbs 4 reps unassited. I'm STOKED.

Thanks for the compliments.

C.B.

I am gonna be brave and ad this pic. This is my weak area.... and where I'm hoping Swole is gonna make the biggest difference.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-13-2002 at 10:40 PM.

Pic... abs uhg

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ahhh... okay CB You have a good physique all the way around - I am sure Swole can help you pull out some of those deep cuts, good luck to ya!

Thanks. I hate my mid section. All I see is fat, wide hips. I have had two kids so I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself.....but I want results NOW damn it. LOL I know Swole will hook me up.

Feeling better since I have been tanning. Oh by the way.... if that is you in your Avatar....let me know what tanning oil you are using so I don't get it.... you have a bit of a green tint. LOL JK.

C.B.

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Hey C.B.,
    dshell here to tell you I like the should I say "NAVAL" piercing. HAHAHA!
    Got any others? Just got to play with someone tonight or this morning I should say. By the way I sent you a P.M. chat later,
    dshell

LOL ya...I'm into that Naval Stuff. Shhhh don't tell my troops. Good thing they don't come to AR.

Thanks all for the kind comments. I started SWOLECAT yesterday...looking foward to seeing some muscles popping out.

C.B.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey CB, Can you send me the routine swole cat put you on? I was just curious to see the workout he put you on. im looking to change mine around alittle and might get some good ideas off of his routine he sent you. Cya Barbie.

Thread Information