dananimal is offline Junior Member

Heres my latest pic anyone notice improvements

These are my latest pics, im a little bloated right now, hate it lol. I have my first competition coming up in april.. Props to mike xxl I want to look just like that dude. Any areas that you see need improvements, I need as much help as possible on the critique side. I dont want to emabaress myself. Wheels are lagging working on those before i post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heres my latest pic anyone notice improvements-picture-36.jpg  

another

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heres my latest pic anyone notice improvements-picture-46.jpg  

and yet another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heres my latest pic anyone notice improvements-picture-39.jpg  

thickmass is offline Member
    only weak area I see for now is side delts. Your arms make em look flat. Unless its the lighting.

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heres my latest pic anyone notice improvements-picture-37.jpg  

Im that good that no one wants to say anything?????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I think........

when u finish cutting, apply that tan, that oil, shed water, hit that stage under those lights, you'll look just fine.

It's hard to get a good pic like this.........hell, I remember I took a few polaroids of myself one day, and was depressed for days!!!!!!! That shit did not show what I had!!!!! So, don't go by camera alone.........

Film yourself OUTSIDE with a video camera on a sunny day. This will enable u to have shadows be where they are supposed to in order to give you the cuts/striations you should have visible. Upon viewing that tape, if you don't see what you want to, u know what to work on. They say the camera adds 5 lbs, so when u are shredded on tape, you're ripped to all hell in reality!

Do it big bro!
    ~SC~XXL~2K2~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heres my latest pic anyone notice improvements-circle-thredz.jpg  

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good, cut up and your going to be the man....

Arc'Teryx is offline New Member
    Lookin' solid bro. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    chest is huge. Just drop the BF and you'll be in good shape for that contest.

my stats are 20 years age 5 11 204lbs 18in neck, 48in chest, 17.5 in arms, 34 in waist, 24 in legs, 15.5 in. calves. Working hard on the wheels, once i get them up to par i will post, already put an inch and a half on the claves and one inch on the upper legs in the last month and a half!!

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    listen to swole m y man is a freak of nature

As of now Im transitioning into cutting. Taking my time with it, to save as much muscle as possible... I got 4 months and about 6% to go pleanty of time. Although I have never been that low

in that.......

thredz photo above (SwoleThredz), I was at 3%........

U definitely don't want to hold it that low for long, lemme tell ya!
    Those of you who have been there, know that......LOL.......right?

You'll do great, plenty of time......and don't slack on the intesity on all bodyparts as well............

~SC~XXL~2K2~

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you mass is great bro! Good solid build! Like to see after cut up pics.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    how old are you and how much do you weigh....Madmax...

my work out schedule goes as follows chest day one, bis day two, shoulders day three, tris day four, back day 5, legs day six, Im doing cardio daily, slowed it down, i was doing high intesnity for 25 min a day, now im changing over to a heart rate between 120 and 140 for 30-45 min daily. In the morning if at all possible. Im hitting the calves every three days, or as soon as they feel good after a good workout. I need them to grow grow grow.

whoa............

training 6 days per week.......

You'd probably be a lot bigger if you cut back your intensity.

EX, work bi's after your back. Working a small bodypart like that alone, then having it get hit indirectly again a few days later, can interrupt very important rest/growth time.

Just my 2 cents.............wanting to be in the gym everyday is something most go through, until they realize u grow OUT of the gym.

~SC~XXL~2K2~

Ahhh I dream of three percent

Just to let everyone know my prgress, just went in thismorning and got my body comp done. I got 5.9% bf with the skin fold method. I'm pretty happy looks like my diet is working. Still have that annoying lower back love handle fat to go!!! 15 weeks to competition. Todays stats neck 18 inch dhest 48 arms 17.75 waist 34 quads 24 calves 15.5 weighing in at 201. In two weeks i will get my bf tested and take some good quality shots to post on here wish me luck!!!!!!

good luck bro. How long ago were these pics taken before you measured 5.9% BF?

Those pics were taken three weeks ago. I was holding alot of water and the pictures dont really give me much justice. Also the bf was done by pintching so there is a give or take by 2% But according to my trainer he thinks its right on. 2 more weeks and Ill knock some socks off!!

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    What contest are you doing?

pecs are solid as hell man, good job.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    chest = unbelievable

Thread Information