Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member

Guns

They are getting bigger!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guns-mybody-008.jpg  

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Looking very good, you plan to compete sometime soon?

Originally posted by silverfox
    Looking very good, you plan to compete sometime soon?
    Yes probably I`ll compete in march. I have a massive back but its not wide. I`m working on it. And I`ve been too busy to train my legs so they look quite small now. But arms and shoulders look fine to me

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn bro thickness all over, i like it!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    If i had to guess, your biceps are overpowering you back, try to get biceps out of your back work as much as you can, and i think you'll find you get widder fast!

Resized picture of my shoullders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guns-mybody-030.jpg  

FmRommel is offline Member
    Yeah Bro.....
    Those are some thick guns! Keep up the good work!
    Looking Solid!

Peace

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Yeah bro!!!! Im feelin those arms bro. Your sold like a brick. Keep it goin bro!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think you look great. I'd chill on the arms and delts though and bring up the traps and back. What kind of cycles have you done?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Cycle? whats that? A cycle would indicate that Ret actually goes off gear once and awhile

yeah, I feel you Ret - Its easy to work on your arms because they are big already - the tough part is to get your back into it - maybe pre-exaust your back some so that during joint muscle group excercises your arms and delts ont be able to take up the slack.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Thumbs up

Ret... Those guns are impressive as hell bro... What's your routine for working them? And how big we they when you started? Were they always one of your strongest bodyparts?

tatty is offline Member
    looking thick as hell all over the damn place. nice!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking thick all over Bro, great work...HUGE!!!

XXL

Originally posted by buff87
    Ret... Those guns are impressive as hell bro... What's your routine for working them? And how big we they when you started? Were they always one of your strongest bodyparts?
    I don`t know why but my arms were always the strongets bodypart of mine. I`ve done 2 cycles in the first year of my training and they were 19". Next year they were 20". They are getting stronger everyday. I`ll ask my partner to make some pics of me training arms in the gym cuz hell I don`t know how to call all those excercises correctly in english. Its kinda tech english for me
    Right now I`m on the last week of deca /winny/test cycle. I`ve done 3weeks of Jintropin and had to stop it because of the carpal tunnel syndrome. Also I`ve started with 300mg of anapolon per day. Needless to say I gained 22lbs in the first 12days.
    I`ll try again that Jintropin GH but at lower dosage. 10iu is overkilling dosage to me. I still have numbness in my hands. Thanks god no more pain feelings. Oh yeah I`m still using slin. It makes me fat since I stopped taking Jintropin but I can live with it I was ripped to the bones when I started that cycle 6weeks ago. Damn chest looks very small now because my arms are so fucking big. I weigh 240lbs only. Its not a hell alot for me, I was 265lbs one year ago but actually I look better now.
    Any advice on how to improve my back will be appreciated. It thick and strong cuz I`m doing deadlifts but its not as wide as I want it to be.
    Last edited by Retabolil2; 11-24-2002 at 02:47 PM.

B-BOY is offline Junior Member

wow

very impressive bro, ha you look like a smaller version of dennis james...lol looking swole bro.

Re: wow

Originally posted by B-BOY
    very impressive bro, ha you look like a smaller version of dennis james...lol looking swole bro.
    Hehe Yeah all the guys in my gym call me Dennis Its not that my body reminds them Dennis but probably my face I believe I`m higher than Dennis though LOL I`m 6" height

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Ya dude, I like the arms, you actually have a really similar physique to me, I was close to 250 last week but have been cutting for the last 10 days or so. I have already dropped my weight drastically. I think I am around 240 lbs. right now. I am 6'1/2" ---What is your height? I wouldnt be surprised if we have similar bodies. I had the same problem as you do, gentics for the arms. My arms look the same but I think they are measuring around 19" or so. After I cut a little I am going to bring them up to 20". Then I might start some juice after I get a good natural platform. My back is massive now, If I were you I would do this----Do wide grip chin up's or if you can't support your body weight do wide grip pull downs with heavy heavy weight, more than you can handle. Let me give you my old workout...as follows====Wide grip pull downs 2 sets 15 reps light weight///10 reps heavy weight for the next set///6 reps heavy weight next set///4 reps heavy weight///3 or 4 reps with the same heavy weight---seated pulley rows for the next exercise (close grip handles and if possible get handles that face your palms slightly upwards to the sky) ///no warmup, 10 reps heavy weight///6-8 reps heavy weight for next set///4 reps for next TWO sets heavy ass weight---NEXT---Two sets close grip chins, only your body weight as many times as you can for both sets---to finish it off do whatever you feel like doing for the next exercise...I did this for 4 months and my back got massive, my lat spread is almost 2.5 times the width of my waist and when i hit a twisting lat shot you cant see anything but back. Use heavy ass weight, as much as possible for all of the sets I said "heavy weight". AND train traps on shoulders day with 6 sets of any shrug movement at 6 reps per set. You want to keep your arms slightly large in comparison to your back so they still stand out. Also keep your traps slightly larger than your lats so your traps really stand out. It will give you a larger more monsterous look. Anyway just my .02 cents but I promise anyone this simple workout will blow you up.

Thanks for the advice bro. I`ll try to improve my back using your routine.
    I`m 6" and I have 21" guns my friend Much bigger than 19". they look really awesome because I`m not that big at all. 240lbs is not a hell alot of for a guy like me. Actually I don`t want to get much bigger, I just want to improve my physique, I don`t give a shit about body weight.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Your looking thick my man----Keep that shit up and we will all have to give up

malidfa is offline Member
    Looking awsome bro keep it up

Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    Your looking thick my man----Keep that shit up and we will all have to give up
    Thats my goal!

Microbrew is offline Member
    Looking good Ret

love2lift is offline New Member
    Looking awesome bro...Your arms are looking huge, and great shoulder development

Originally posted by love2lift
    Looking awesome bro...Your arms are looking huge, and great shoulder development
    OK this picture is for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guns-jin.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That peak is out of control bro... Awesome development....

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Excellent size...get that back looking like those guns and LOOK OUT!!!!

Keep it up...you have good genetics

Crazy guns bro, looking powerful!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit, it is dennis james!!??!
    you are a goddamn animal, looking huge. crazy arms

JYZZA is offline VET
    Looking good Ret. Keep up the good work. I started doing Dorian Yates back workout from blood and guts video. It works very good. Try to switch it around, and remember it's the last 2 that make you grow.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I would like to see a standing relaxed pose

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You're excellent bro...it definately looks like you know what you're doing. Keep up the great work and putting up those pics.

Aragorn

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    You look fucking huge man. I was gonna say the same thing about you looking like a smaller version of Dennis James but B-BOY beat me to it. Good luck on widening your back.

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    damn bro, those guns are sticking up great man!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Nice and thick. What is your bodyfat % right now?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice bi's bro... But damn, I would kill for delts like that...

Awsome work!

CanadianBD is offline New Member
    Massive guns, must use some good gear, lol.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Looking great bro! I remember your pics several months ago when you were heavier and while you looked good then - you certainly look much better now! Much more defined and leaner and yeah I'd say those guns got bigger! I'm 6' 235 and clean currently and I know what you mean about not worrying about the weight anymore....The heaviest I was was 255 a few months ago and while I was big - my BF % was higher than I liked and I couldn't do many physical things without my lower back feeling like it was on fire! But I must say you've done some great work on your physique and good luck in your competition in March....

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Equiguns
    ----Do wide grip chin up's or if you can't support your body weight do wide grip pull downs with heavy heavy weight, more than you can handle. Let me give you my old workout...as follows====Wide grip pull downs 2 sets 15 reps light weight///10 reps heavy weight for the next set///6 reps heavy weight next set///4 reps heavy weight///3 or 4 reps with the same heavy weight---seated pulley rows for the next exercise (close grip handles and if possible get handles that face your palms slightly upwards to the sky) ///no warmup, 10 reps heavy weight///6-8 reps heavy weight for next set///4 reps for next TWO sets heavy ass weight---NEXT---Two sets close grip chins, only your body weight as many times as you can for both sets---to finish it off do whatever you feel like doing for the next exercise...I did this for 4 months and my back got massive, my lat spread is almost 2.5 times the width of my waist and when i hit a twisting lat shot you cant see anything but back. Use heavy ass weight, as much as possible for all of the sets I said "heavy weight". AND train traps on shoulders day with 6 sets of any shrug movement at 6 reps per set.
    Those are some great workout tips bro - I appreciate it cause I'm trying to get my back wider also and I like your routine and mentality....I'm all about the "heavy weight" also!

Finally a picture of my back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guns-mybody-036.jpg  

musclemagGIRL is offline Female Member

Thumbs down THICK

You're got some nice thickness going on there for sure.

It's not always about weight.. some guys could weigh less and look huge.. I know that Flex Wheeler doesn't weigh that much.. and looks huge!

Did you say that your legs were a bit small? If they are.. when you build them to what you want.. you'll have the whole package
    "Come and get some!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information