Thread: what to do?

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member

what to do?

Hi im 18 and used to lift alot during football but havnt in about 5 months, started back up last week. Can i have some advice on how to get a nice cut stomach, and defined pecs but fuller? I have hydroxycut and was wondering if that would make me too skinny if i take ecdyvone after as long as a protien shake? I want to get cut, without getting too skinny. Please Help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what to do?-dscf0177.jpg  

Another, not showing much but shoulders and neck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what to do?-dscf0179.jpg  

chinups Guest
    Eat like crazy but healthy, run 3 days a week for 30-45 minutes, and train hard..Your 18, you cna grow like crazy still...

Research for diet..................There all over

also would cell tech help? im not sure what that is, but i saw a guy on it and he was cut and a pretty thick

thats the problem i cant find what is health, when i get my goerge forman im gonna just eat chicken breast but i dunno anything els. ITs hard to find a good diet plan

chinups Guest
    Used the Foreman this morning. 4 turkey burgers ready to eat at work in 4 minutes....Diet is not hard, trust me. You just have to do it. Trust me I was young and I never dieted because I had good genetics, but when I learned to diet is when I made the big gains...

Try this one..http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=39142

thanx bro and about the suppliments, do you think they would also help? and whats would cell tech do?

chinups Guest
    I used cell tech and it worked for me. If I were you. milk your body for all it is worth, then when u need something then hit it up. At 18 you can make better gains then some stupid supp. Try the all natural thing for a little then go to creatine and shit like that. good supps to take, flaxseed oil, vit C, E, Multi Vitamin, and alot of protein shakes.

so stay off the hydro cut for awhile and see how things go? And someone told me protien shakes will just make me gain more mass and not get cut? i dunno, thanx for all ur help bro

oo and sorry one more question lol i know im geting on ur nerves. Doing cardio, is the whole point to make u sweat to lose the fat? cuz if its cold out, whats the point of running outside? is there anyhting i could do inside?

chinups Guest
    U can run outside still, its all about body temp. I run on tread..

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    the reason you sweat is that is your body's way of cooling itself down when your temperature rises (heat is a by-product of energy metabolism). You will still burn calories running in the cold, you just won't sweat as much because it is cold out.
    By the way, what is "ecdyvone"?

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    Ry dawg college ball player here i got some info pm me or e-mail me @ [email protected] peace

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    eat bro, and train for pain

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    EcdyVone contains the original ecdystene material used in numerous and newly-revealed clinical studies from Russia and gives you 98% pure beta ecdysterone from Rhaponticum carthamoides. Our source…and only our source….has been proven to stimulate <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> synthesis and nitrogen retention for maximum muscle building….beyond androgenic formulas! EcdyVone CLAIMS TO give you results you never thought possible (legally, that is!).

I haven't tried EcdyVone myself, but there is a lot of marketing of this product, Can't say if it would work or not

but getting back to the original post... helping this bro out

DONT WORRY ABOUT TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENTS RIGHT NOW
    STICK WITH YOUR HYDROXYCUT - IT HAS CAFFEINE AND EFFEDERINE HYDROCHLORIDE, that helps raising your body temperature and speeding your metabolism. you should stick with cardio and or aerobics for at least a month. that way you can drop upto 10 pounds and mostly it will be fat, considering you stop eating that heavy cheese pizza and McD's

whole point is to eat low carbs and low calories and low fat, but eat regularly 4 to 6 times a day

after one month you can start taking <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> (WHEY <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>), you don't need carbs in your <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> as it will make you gain weight

and dont even think about <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> (at least right now - not for a few months), cuz it will give you water retention, will kinda blow you up causing bloating sometimes..... you dont want bigger gut

eat healthy and do lots and lots of cardio and lifts light weights for more reps, and watch in 6 months you will be one bitch Hustler
    Last edited by Big_BoneZ; 12-17-2002 at 10:13 AM.

THanx alot for you post bro...it really helped me out, this message board is really helpfull.

Thread Information