Diesel72 is offline Associate Member

Talking New member, let me know where I stand.

Hey guys/gals,

I'm brand new to this board and thus far I have had nothing but a pleasent stay.

This picture was taken about 1.5 months ago, but I'm still about the same size as we speak, maybe a little more ripped in the pec area buts that about it. Also as of right now I am gear free. I plan do do my first cycle after the New Year. If you guys could please let me know where I stand it would greatly be appreciated.

In other words... my question to you guys at this point would be to see if you guys thought I possesed a good base to work with?

Thanks in advance,
    Diesel

PIC:

Last edited by Diesel72; 12-17-2002 at 04:52 PM.

f*cking ecto is offline New Member
    Looking good bro, how long you've been working out?
    Last edited by f*cking ecto; 12-17-2002 at 04:46 PM.

Hey Ecto:

I have been working out on and off from when I was 12-13 years old. I guess you can say I got serious about a year ago. In that pic I think I was around 200-205lbs. I'm also 6'1"

Thanks for the Reply... keep them coming guys,

Diesel

Geez guys... I thought I would get bashed on more than that. You guys dont seem to relpy to the things I type... is this thing broken?

P out,
    Diesel

BDIESEL44 is offline New Member
    Looking good! Definately got some potential.. Are you natural or on supps ? What are your goals? Mass/ripped ? Peace..

As of right now I am taking the usual supplements. Creatine, Protein Powder, MRP’s, and a mutli.
    I am most defiantly leaning towards bulking up after the New Year when I plan to do my first ever cycle. In March or so I will be thinking about cutting up.

Thanks,
    Diesel

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    It'd be easier to let you know where you understand if we could see your entire physique. Just to see if u had that overall balance between the legs, back, and your front upperbody. I think your traps, shoulders, and guns are good, but then i also know the back and legs are usually alot more neglected so c'mon man lets see a couple more pix. The only criticism that i can make from that pic is that it looks like your forearm is a bit on the small side compared to the guns.

Originally posted by saboudian
    It'd be easier to let you know where you understand if we could see your entire physique. Just to see if u had that overall balance between the legs, back, and your front upperbody. I think your traps, shoulders, and guns are good, but then i also know the back and legs are usually alot more neglected so c'mon man lets see a couple more pix. The only criticism that i can make from that pic is that it looks like your forearm is a bit on the small side compared to the guns.

Hey saboudian:

Unfortunately I do not have any more pictures of my physique that I can show you. My legs are quite large and I haven’t neglected them at all in my training. But like I said no pics to show them off.

I am pretty much more interested in knowing if I have a good base to work with before using some gear. I can defiantly feel you on the forearms. No matter what I do my bi’s overpower them. I would also have to disagree about my traps. I work the shit outta them with little results to show for it. I guess in the end I will get where I want to be.

Thank you for your relpy,
    Diesel

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like a good base to me. Arms look great but your chest looks out of proportion to the rest of you. Keep up the good work. What kind of cycle are you looking at and how old are you?

Yeah I agree, I have been training my chest like a mad man. Keep in mind that the picutre is about 1.5 months old. My chest has grown a small noticable amout, due to my training. I figure when I start my cycle I will begin to really focus on my full physique to even me all up.

Im looking at a Deca /Dianabol cycle with mass in mind at this point. Being that this is my 1st cycle I should be able to obtain some good results without test. But watch out for my 2nd cycle. I'm already begining to plot it out.

This is what I'm aiming for:
    Week 1 - Deca 200mg, D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 2 - Deca 300mg, D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 3 - Deca 300mg, D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 4 - Deca 300mg, D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 5 - Deca 400mg
    Week 6 - Deca 400mg
    Week 7 - Deca 300mg
    Week 8 - Deca 200mg
    Then finish with the Clomid for 10-15 days or so.

I will be 22 years old on the 26th of this month.

Thanks,
    Diesel

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    you sure at 22 you want to do a cycle? Look great for your age, get some more time in before gearing up man! Overall, you look solid though man. Keep pumping!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Didn't I see you beating some dudes ass at the last Eagles game

Hey bro you look solid... I think you're ready for a cycle... It looks like you've put some hard work in at the gym and I think you'll explode on your first cycle... probably up to the 225lbs to 230lbs range if you do it right...

Arms look thick in the pic and you're pretty lean... I'd concentrate on your chest and traps alot more... chest looks like it's laggin behind the rest of you a little, but you have tons of potential...

I wouldn't bother with the pryamid thing for the deca , that's old school and not the best way of doing it...

Just run it at 400mg a week for 8 to 10 weeks D-bol looks fine like it is... If you really want to blow up add some test to the mix and get ready to explode...

good luck

At the age 22 I think I'm mature and educated enough to wonder into the world of gear.

I guess you can say I just want to maximize my muscle/body while I'm young enough to do so. Also I read almost all the information I can take it about anything I plan to do. And this is just not for GEAR this has been an ongoing thing for quite some time with all apects of my life. I like to know whats going on, what things will do, what they wont do etc. I like to go into things with 100% knowledge of whatever it may be. Thats why I'm on here.

Would there be any disadvantage going on gear at the age of 22?
    Thank your for the complement.

Best regards,
    Diesel

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think 22 is on the young side but I'm almost 30 and I still haven't started yet. It's something you really need to think about and we can't make the decision for you. If you make up your mind this is something you want to do, make sure you do TONS of research and know the risks and know exactly what you're putting into your body. You should also have your diet and workout knowledge on point.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I mean if you got your mind set on gear... well your over 21 and been training hard so i guess nothing is to say. I just dont like your cycle. Ive had some friends do that cycle and not get much. I would hit the injectable test up but thats just me

Hey guys:

I will be hitting up some test in my 2nd cycle in March or so. I already have most of that cycle planed out, I just have to tweak the diet a bit more to make my goals a reality.

Also my knowledge on working out and dieting are pretty much up to par. Like I said before I love to READ, so I have countless books/mags under my belt when it comes to written facts. I also have quite a bit of time in the field. I would have to say I know what my body is doing about 99% of the time in the gym and post gym as well. I dont claim to be an expert of any sort. I just know the basics and I also know they work 1st hand.

From what I understand you dont really want to add test until at least your 2nd cycle. Was I misinformed with that information?

Thanks guys,
    Diesel

PS - Buff I am also going to take your advice and up the MG. on my Deca . Thanks for the tip I appreciate it greatly!

Question

From my understanding you get the best results on first cycle. so i would want to gain as much mass as i could. But what do i know

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Diesel72

Hey saboudian:

Unfortunately I do not have any more pictures of my physique that I can show you. My legs are quite large and I haven’t neglected them at all in my training. But like I said no pics to show them off.

I am pretty much more interested in knowing if I have a good base to work with before using some gear. I can defiantly feel you on the forearms. No matter what I do my bi’s overpower them. I would also have to disagree about my traps. I work the shit outta them with little results to show for it. I guess in the end I will get where I want to be.

Thank you for your relpy,
    Diesel
    Its a pretty tough angle, so i can easily see how i could be wrong with the traps. I think from the looks of it that you have built a solid foundation, i think the only question you have to ask yourself is " Have I tweaked my nutrition to the limit and is there any other workout techniques or tricks that can take my body farther (HIT, German Volume Training, etc.)" I think that if you truly beleive you have met your genetic potential and there is nothing else u can do to improve your physique, then as a last resort go to juice. If there is nothing else that u can improve upon, then maybe juice is an option. I trust u've done your fair share of research, but this is an important decision and should be last on your list.

I'm glad that you are able to take constructive criticism, there are alot of people that post pics for criticism and then get pissed when people criticize them.

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Im 22 and I just started my first cycle. Sounds like youre ready enough. I am not encouraging by any means though. Are you still making good gains naturally? If so, maybe wait till the gains slow down, then start. Youve got a good base. Its obvious youve put in some time and effort. If youve got your mind made up to do it, I would add some test. Im on my 8th week of Test/Deca /Dbol and Ive went from 190 to 225. Lots of water though. Good luck whatever you do.

Oh ya, and JUICEHOE, your 4door euro CANT beat my V8!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all the replies. Now you are makeing me wish I got some test to play with.
    Its my fault I didnt check with you guys first before I obtained my gear. Lesson learned... always check with people that know more.

Man I could have swore I read that somewhere (no need for test on 1st cycel)... I forget where to be exact. Oh well. Now I know and knowing is half the battle... GIJOE!

Well guys I wish you all a happy and safe Holiday season and I wish you all the best of luck with your physical goals.

Best regards,
    Diesel

Thread Information