Stormrider is offline Junior Member

Stormrider's One Year Transformation Pics!

Hey All,
    Last summer I took a few pictures of myself. Nothing was too impressive. I was 235-240lbs at 6'3. At least 30% body fat. No real definition or strong points. Now a year later today I took a few new pics to compare my gains. At the moment I am 6'3 and 215lbs. I believe about 20% body fat. Still high I know but I will explain why.

I am a multi-sport athlete would really did not know how to train during in season for the most part. So I didn't touch a weight during football. Bad idea! My weight was really depressing me along with other things in my life so I decided to join the wrestling team. Anyone out there who has wrestled knowing lifting and wrestling at the same time will make your life hell. So I stopped for even longer. That's seven months without lifting. I was able to cut up a lot from both sports though. So spring hits and I am able to lift again!

NOT! Two days into it I decide to have some fun with friends and do back yard boxing. I swung at a friend funny and hurt my bicep tendon. I was not able to do any exersice besides leg extensions and leg curls. My right arm was useless for two months. I didn't want the left side to get to far ahead so I stopped again!!!

Phew, so through all of this I still have made some decent gains I believe. I dropped 20lbs. and gained some muscle in there some how. Strongest improvements I believe were all upper body. My legs are still rather small for my size. Once again, during wrestling they just kept getting smaller and smaller. I do have front pics but those will be posted in a month of so when I am cut up better in the front. Most of my body fat is held in the stomach and chest.

Here you go!

Rear Double Bicep
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stormrider's One Year Transformation Pics!-transformation-2.jpg  

The Quad pics! Isn't tanning a great thing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stormrider's One Year Transformation Pics!-transformation-3.jpg  

The Calfs! Opposite calf's but they are pretty equal. Am starting to get a vein in them if you can tell in that pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stormrider's One Year Transformation Pics!-transformation-4.jpg  

At the moment I am still training for football which starts in five weeks. That will run through the end of October. I am going to keep lifting during season in a weight training class in school. The program is Bigger, Faster, Stronger. Which will not get me too much bigger but rather stronger and at least will have me doing something during that time. I still plan to try and lose weight in there while I am at it. Getting to a point where I can see some frontal definition is my goal. After that and once football is done I will be able to fully concentrate on lifting.

Currently I am 17 and going into my senior year. No real immediate plans with AS. Just here to learn!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Great job bro, keep it up.

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Not bad in a year bro! I can tell that you lost a lot of bodyfat from the previous and new pics. Quads look good too. Considering what a year you've had good job.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow...impressive, though I'd make the argument that you're below 20% right now given what I can see from the pics. Unless, of course, you were being quite literal when you said ALL your bodyfat goes to the chest and stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Wow...impressive, though I'd make the argument that you're below 20% right now given what I can see from the pics. Unless, of course, you were being quite literal when you said ALL your bodyfat goes to the chest and stomach.
    Here's a front pic. It's under construction lets say!

Front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stormrider's One Year Transformation Pics!-front-relaxed-7.03..jpg  

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    you need to decide if you want a tremendous physique or play football. for football your fine the way you are. for bodybuilding, you could stand to loose a bit more fat. anyhow, great work. keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by gwendels
    you need to decide if you want a tremendous physique or play football. for football your fine the way you are. for bodybuilding, you could stand to loose a bit more fat. anyhow, great work. keep it up.
    This will be my last year of football so I am just starting to make the transition.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    try not to beat the shit out of yourself on the field. its hard to lift your max with nagging pains. legs look great already. just torture the upper torso and keep diet under control and youll look like your chiseled out of stone.lots of luck

spikypiboy99 is offline New Member
    I just finished up my wrestling days in college and I will twll you one thing: lift during season, just not as intense. I don't know if your serious about arestling, but stay away from AS if you have division 1 aspirations. We got tested more than any other sport. I did my first cycle two days after my final season. Good luck to you.

Billon is offline Junior Member
    I like the, what we call it in Sweden, "bonnabränna"...
    Or translated: "farmers-tan"
    >)

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billon
    I like the, what we call it in Sweden, "bonnabränna"...
    Or translated: "farmers-tan"
    >)

ROFL, that is one of the reasons I still have that nickname today hehe

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Keep going strong bro, you made good progress for sure. Especially considering the crap that was thrown in your way. You will make huge improvements once you can focus strictly on one goal at a time. Good luck

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by spikypiboy99
    I just finished up my wrestling days in college and I will twll you one thing: lift during season, just not as intense. I don't know if your serious about arestling, but stay away from AS if you have division 1 aspirations. We got tested more than any other sport. I did my first cycle two days after my final season. Good luck to you.
    I really don't plan to wrestle college or next year in high school. Really was just a one time thing to help my get into better shape for football and personal health. It was definatly fun but more than anything else a challenge. Wrestling Heavyweight at 215-220lbs against kids who were up to 275lbs.! Ouch, but I did manage to finish the year at 9-7.

LOL...Accually I was doing some part time farm work there so that explains the goofy tan. I am looking forward to hitting the weights full time in November. I tested out at school yesterday to chart my progress. Squat was 275 down from 390 last year . Bench Press was 245 and accually up five pounds. Finally I pulled a 405 Deadlift which is down from a 425. I'm happy with most of the lifts, Squat was rather disapointing though. Set the Sophmore record last year and now I'm just "average." I am taking a weight training class in school so I am able to keep my strength up in season like I said before. I'm hoping to get my Bench to the 265-275 area and from there get ready for a annual Bench Press Competition in my area in Early April. Shooting for something in the 300's!

Thread Information