Deebo is offline New Member

Help! Cut or Bulk First?

Just turned 17 yesterday, and my body is pretty pathetic. I don't know whether to bulk or cut. I am 6'5" and 220 lbs, but I don't really want to cut down yet, until I get some more muscle, as being tall, I will look really thin if I lose my fat right now. But if I bulk up, I might add even more fat. I have been lifting for about a month now, and have made some drastic changes to my body, I previously had bitch tits and didn't even look as good as I do now. (pathetic) I had no diet, and no routine, just went insane on my lifts. But the time has come for me to make some changes, drastic ones. To my diet, and routine. Anyway, should I cut or bulk first based on my pics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! Cut or Bulk First?-picture.jpg  

number 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! Cut or Bulk First?-picture2.jpg  

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! Cut or Bulk First?-picture3.jpg  

Cruezer is offline Banned
    cut

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree. In your current condition it would be more beneficial for you to cut up at this point. Thats just my opinion. I'm sure you will hear many more as the thread grows.

The best advice I can give is listen to your body at all times. No one on this board can give you better informaion than you own body.

Best Regards,
    Diesel
    Last edited by Diesel72; 12-30-2002 at 05:42 PM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Diesel72...fuckin love the little images you have on your signature...LOL

Deebo, you should cut what you have. It looks as if you have a good foundation to cut. From the pictures it looks as if your pecs will take to the cutting. Your abs and og's need some work. Your arms look good...but need some work. I think if you hit the weights hard and intense your body will shape very nice. JMO...Good luck bud!

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    get shredded, otherwise michelin is gonna charge ya tire levy

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    yep you should cut.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    Get CUT like Diesels female mistress

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    you should cut bro...and diesel...props on ya woman...not bad at all.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Cut up first. Get your diet on point, lift hard naturally for a couple years and make cardio a habit. You'll shape up nicely over time. And being that tall you have the potential to be a monster. Good luck!

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys:

I’ll let my girl know you approve. Unfortunately they asked me kindly to remove her from my signature. So to all who missed my baby… you missed out.

Best regards,
    Diesel

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'd go the opposite route and eat. First of all it will take you at least another month or so to become comfortable with your lifting and also allowing your body to accept the additional strain it's going through.

Read up on some supplements like multi vi, creatine, proteine, and glutamine. Also try and watch what you eat. Don't starve yourself but lay off the fast food and other shit like that.

I believe that if you do cardio 3x week, you'll be able to increase your size of muscle and decrease the bf% at the same time. Lift 4-5 times a week and work hard. You're going to get much stronger in the next few months so don't hold back with the weight due to fear you might get big.

Anyways, good luck.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I would go with bulk....But......Eat clean...lots of protein lift heavy only compound movements. Big thing would be keep the diet clean!

Rocket

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - I would go with a staggered bulking diet (so fat gain can be minimal). Stagger between 2900 (low), 3400 (mid) and 4000 (high) calories per day. Put on some muscle mass so cutting is easier.

YOU ARE A TALL MO'FO' BRAH! Train hard man, you have long muscles that deffinitly need some intensity to grow. But when tall guys like you get big - you dominate.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Big Mike J is that your woman under your signature?LOL

Thread Information