dananimal is offline Junior Member

Latest pics, dieting for about a month now

Here are my latest pics, I got pinched the day before and the results were 5.9 percent. This was the week before christmas. I will post again with better quality photos, in two weeks, but here is my progress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest pics, dieting for about a month now-picture-49.jpg  

another

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest pics, dieting for about a month now-picture-50.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest pics, dieting for about a month now-picture-52.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest pics, dieting for about a month now-picture-53.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest pics, dieting for about a month now-picture-57.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest pics, dieting for about a month now-picture-54.jpg  

my first show is on the 29th of april. This is going to be a ride is all i can say

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    You look very impressive....in the pictures you don't look like you have a bf level as low as you state, however I am sure the readings you received are accurate. As far as constructive criticism, I would work on your mid-section(abs) a bit more. Good luck in your upcoming comp.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ya i agree..the bdy fat is higher..what kind of diet routine are you going to run for your show...what weight class will you be in for the show..at what weight will you try to enter. how old are you...have you started working on your posing routine for the show yet...id get with a trainer that has competed and learn the correct way to pose and to choose which poses you should and should not do...good luck bro...Madmax..

The diet im doing right now is between 250-275g protein daily low fat, getting it mostly from the meats i eat and peanut butter, and carbs are around 100g. calories are around 2000-2200 daily and i am eating around every two hours. I just started doing an hour of cardio, daily as soon as i wake up on empty. Been doing that for a week now. In the picture i was around 202lbs my stats are 20 years old 5 11, 46in chest, 17.5in arms, 33.5waist, 25inquads and 15.5 calves. My legs are lagging behind, but I started them late, as most people do lol. Those pictures dont really do much justice, almost make me cry, quality wise lol, my lower abs need to be brought up to speed, but I have large obliques which give me a larger looking waist. I believe my bf in those photos is close to six, because I do have veins coming through in my mid section. Ive just started working on my posing, and also ordered a video on it. Right now im having a hard time to decide, middle weight for this comp. is 175 and below. Light heavy starts at 176. So Im not sure where to shoot for. My plan is just to aim to get my bf as low as I can and whatever I end up in, is where Ill be.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you really should make a decision..it is better to be at the top of your weight class than the middle or the bottom..if your 202 now..loosing 22 lbs will also mean that you will loose quite a bit of muscle.. imo..you will only need to loose around 10 or a little more to be ready for the show.. the last 2 weeks before the show are the hardest with the low carbs and every thing..if you need help with anything about the show just pm me...Madmax..

nynsb is offline Banned
    Definitely not 5.9% more like 10.
    You look good just not that good.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Definitely not 5.9% more like 10.
    You look good just not that good.
    Do you purposely dig up old threads just so you can make insulting comments? Or are you looking for jack off material and he doesn't fit the bill.

Thread Information