Polska2 is offline New Member

Ok. I've paid my dues.......200lbs

Wassup guys. I'm back to get your opinion again. Last time I posted you fellas advised me to drop some BF% before I do a cut cycle. So here is how my progress has been going...I keep a decent diet, but I think what has improved overall is my commitment to hit the gym. Stomach and treadmill before workout always. Some b-ball during weekends. I'm 5'10". Do you think I can do a cut cycle now or should I drop more?

First @ 225lbs

Now @ 200lbs

sd11 is offline Banned
    You've made amazing progress so far....why rush into a cutting cycle if your still getting results naturally, plus you even said your diet isn't on point. Once you get that down you'll see even better results. Good job bro!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Great progress man

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good work bro!! I know how difficult it is to shed BF especially if you are predisposed to carry it around your midsection (love handles) like me. As far as cycling. It's your choice, I will not preach one way or the other. If you have done your research and are confident this will net you the results you are looking for I say go for it. One the other hand you could probably lose another 10-15lbs doing what you're doing. Ultimatly the decision is yours. What were you thinking of as far as a cycle goes?

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    IMO - I would continue to drop weight natrually. AND IIIIIIFFFFFF you were considering running anything, I would run Clen /Eca Stack to help shed the weight. How's the diet looking? How's the cardio going?!?

As said before; you look good, you can see the transformation comming! Keep at it, and I would wait on the Cycle as most first cycles cause you to gain weight and in your current situation you would feel jacked as shit, but may not be able to "see" all of the results you were getting.

No doubt your gonna be hell after you've cut up, but I would be patient with the cutting. If your 200 in the most current pic at the bottom, you look like you could stand to drop another 15 lbs (no flame here bro!), and once that is gone and you keep the protien high, the muscle's will look a lot bigger on there own!

Like I said before, If I were you I'd hit the Clen/Eca for around 10 weeks total (2 weeks CLEN 2 weeks ECA) and then re-evaluate at the end of that. Clen is non-catabolic so you wont lose muscle and while an ECA is a 5% metabolism boost, Clen is roughly around a 13% boost.

I think if you took them and hit the cardio and got more of the cuts in, you would be much happier than if you bulked up 20-35lbs and then still had to cut more off of it and risk loosing great gains.

This is JMO, and I mean no flame or disrespect in anyway! Trust me, I'm dieting now also and it is hard to do in the winter, but it's all about mind-set and heart! Judging by your progress so far you've got both!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see another Polska on the board
    Amazing progress so far... I'd keep doing whatever you've been doing.
    Cut up some more naturally, then if you feel you need to, run a cutting cycle. However, if I was in your shoes I would continue to cut up naturally with the help of good old ECA. Then do a cycle to pack on LBM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Looking good bro!! I agree with Polska, run some ECA, and maybe even clen and keep doing what you are doing.

Pete235, still not sure about the best cycle for me at this point. Need to do a little more research. Cutting the BF was and is my #1 priority. I did not use any ECA or clen to drop off those 25lbs, but I might supplement it in now..

KunipshunFit, diet is going really well. Maybe not the perfect XXXX calorie every day, but seems effective. In the morning cereal with 2 cups of non fat milk, hit the gym, after the gym a 6" Turkey sub with no mayo, no cheeze.....maybe some chicken later on without any bread....and couple of pretzels if i really need something to munch on. Still have a bad habbit of drinking soda, so I switched to diet snapple and sometimes diet pepsi. I guess I might need to do some more cardio.....I run a mile on (speed 6) on that damn machine before I hit the stomach. Then afterwards I do 3 sets of 30 situps, another 3 sets of 20 crunches on a machine, 3 sets of 20 on each side. Stomach is the hardest part for me as it is so difficult to see results.

Thanks to everyone for the support and advice. I'm going to drop another 10lbs as advised and will stop by to get more advice and head in hte right direction.....Thanks guys.

Cool

Incase this comes out wrong, I do not mean this as a flame.

That being said. Ab's...While I think it is a great idea for everyone to train abs all the time, In your situation that is going to be the "last, and BEST" thing you will see. With all joking aside, your focus should be on the Diet first, then the Cardio. Diet Snapple is prolly still filled with empty calories and some bad items you dont need. Diet soda...i can deal with that.

When i worked my way up with the Cardio, I would split it up so I did not get bored.

Try Week 1: 30mins X 3 a day, then one day of 40 mins on a diff machine.

Week 2: 35 mins a day X 3days, and one day of 40

Week 3: 4X40

Week 4: 4X40 and 1 X 30

Week 5 5X40

you get the picture.

Just take headphones, magazines, whatever to distract you. Trust me i do cardio at 6am every day! You gotta be distracted or it gets old. I get up there with my cardio cd and just plan my day, think about my meals, and think about my new body i'm building! After i zone out, 45 mins has flown by and i'm jacked for my day.

Diet - I will reference this to someone more experienced, me personally i'm still and always learning, infact i'm trying to hone mine now for a bet.

I would try to cut the carbs out around 5pm...and a good tip that has helped me greatly is Make a shake before bed and drink it (protien) and make an extra one. When you wake up in the middle of the night, drink it! Takes 3 minutes and then your back to bed.

Keep at it man! You can see the difference! Just watch the sugars and simple carbs (they are what the majority of people over-eat on)

babi is offline Associate Member
    i think everybody here told you to lose weight...well i agree with everyone, but i think you should probably start building some lean mass too.not only you need some but it will help you cover the fat too
    if i was you i would start an eq cycle or a fina and winny cycle nothing that will make you bloated like test.build a little bitt of lean muscle while droping a lil bitt of b/f.then i would follow my cycle with clen and dbol in the am.do you understand where the trend is going?keep your body anabolic while shedding fat.its easy lossing weight,but you dont wanna loose any weight you wanna losse fat and you have to go about it the smart way.i think if you rushed it and without a sound diet and a little help from drugs you would loose 20 lbs but at 180 you would still look like you need to slim a bit more,so wtf dropp to 160 now?i dont think thats what you want and along the way if you do it wrong you may get very dissapointed b/c you are neither cut or big.its your decision at the end i was just trying to help with what i know peace out bro

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    You are on a positive momentum!! Keep up the good work and work even harder. If I were you I would set a goal. Say maybe 190 @ 10% b/f. When you reach 190 @ 10% b/f naturally then you can start a cycle, but until then you must try your hardest naturally. This will give you a great incentive to work even harder to achieve your goals. Anabolics/Adrogenics/diuretics should not be used as a miracle worker but rather as a supplementary tool when there is no other avenue! You are doing well brother so there is no need to jump into something that is not needed. Grab you some ECA and a freshened sense of desire and perogative and hit the weights hard,you'll be where you want to be in no time at all!

Thanks again (everyone) for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska2
    Thanks again (everyone) for the help.

Quick update.........I still haven't been on a cut or bulking cycle however I greatly improved my diet and workout habbits. I feel I am ready for a bulking cycle. What do you guys think? Here is my pic at 190lbs.

PS. I know that it is not a big difference but I've been going steady for 4 months and it is staying that way!!. Really comitted myself to go to the gym. Before it was on and off thing. I knew I should not go through with any cycles as my workout habbits weren't all that great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok. I've paid my dues.......200lbs-190.jpg  
    Last edited by Polska2; 09-18-2003 at 06:09 PM.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    "Really comitted myself to go to the gym. Before it was on and off thing. I knew I should not go through with any cycles as my workout habbits weren't all that great."

I wouldn't said it better bro. And props on a great job you have done so far.
    I'm glad you decided to do natural what can be done that way. And in no way I imply that you should or shouldn't try AS but check this out:
    From my own and many other people experiences (type before and after in the search engine) it seems that if you do a cycle "whenever" you might get "some results" better or worse depending on individuals, But if you do it when in top shape you can get " You won't phucking believe it dude!!!" therefore read and soak as much info as you can and then some more.

Everything looks great and I agree with k/fit about the no carbs rule after 5 PM. Although if I could make one objection "from my own experience" it would be about abs. It might be contrary to soem beliefs but the "spot-fat burning" doesn't work for me. What this means is that even if you do 1000 abs a day , you going to have hard tight abdomen, but still covered with fat. So far my rule of thumb for cutting is " Calories burned versus calories consumed" and nothing else...no higher reps , no extra abs other than scheduled ,and works, at least for me .
    Another little trick is:do cardio on empty stomach, reason being is that your body has no other way to fuel itself other than burning fat.
    And if you decide to postpone the AS and try legal $hit I higly reccomend the ECA stack and add 3-5 grams of HMB a day. Just try it and you'll see what am I talking about .
    All this is just from a personal experiences and is totally open to debate and other opinions as I said " It worked for me"
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep us posted.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    are those some obliques i see??? yes! great work!

nynsb is offline Banned
    You are getting into the phase where the weight you are losing is muscle.
    At 200 you were looking more muscular but with a little too much padding.
    Now you are starting to get the skinny fat look.
    Work on your weights and diet.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    congragulations on awesome work.

don't cycle yet, wait and keep the nutrition thing going. once you can gain muscle and lose fat with diet alone, then your first cycle will be great. i don't think you are losing muscle yet, mainly because (this is not a flame) at 225 you weren't carrying 30lbs of fat and 160lbs. of muscle (rest bones and organs). you were very overweight. now that fat is gone and your physique is showing. this is where you start. great job, good luck.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    damn... good job man. This is the time to build some good solid muscle

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hard work is definitely paying off .. can see a huge transformation. Keep it up Bro!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Nynsb...I would love to see some pix of you...quit cutting on people...Didnt you momma ever tell you "If you dont have nothin' nice to say dont say anything!" but anyway...looks like cycle time to me...I would bulk yet though..it might push you back into bad habits...and if you do bulk...I would try Pumpseekers bulk diet(he is another member on the board)...He eats clean and keeps the carbs in check...

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I can add anything to the advice you've already been given. I just wanted to say that you look great. That is an amazing transformation. Keep working hard!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Great job. I don't think you have lost any muscle at all. You look ten times better and should be really proud of the progress you have made. Let us know when you are ready to cycle and we will be glad to advise you.

Last one at 182lbs. Decided I'm going to do a bulk cycle but before that I would just like to say THANK YOU to everyone here who gave me the motivation to follow through. I mean when I say I could not have done it without the positive comments and great advice I got here. Once again, many thanks. Now, have to read some more as to what bulking cycle I'm going to do and where to get the good stuff. Will update the thread after I am done with the cycle. Later fellas.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... I think I liked you better with red hair

been lurking

I've been lurking around AR, checking in on threads here and there, but not really posting as much now due to some other issues. However, I had to post to this guy's great results. This is proof positive that once you put your mind to something it WILL be yours.

Great Job man! Looking at your pictures you've done an outstanding job! Hard work, dedication and lots of diet/cardio/training. You look great!

Keep up the good work, and when your bulking do not get to carried away. My personal advice would be to go for solid lean muscle, not the bulky look. You've busted your but dieting and working out hard. Don't loose the "look" you have now...just add to it!

Again GREAT JOB!

K'Fit

cut and pasted some pics to show the tremendous progress made....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok. I've paid my dues.......200lbs-results.jpg  

Thread Information