Terinox is offline The One & Only

Fat Ass Terinox ...

These pictures were taken today, like 10 minutes ago

Weight: 200lbs
    Height: 5'6 (167cm)

I've been working out for three years straight. I will be hitting my second cycle in February (in about 2-3 weeks). It'll be Sustanon /Winny and hopefully I will gain much more then on my first cycle.

These are pics of my fat ass...
    Last edited by Terinox; 11-02-2006 at 07:42 PM.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Good luck on your cycle. If you have any questions just ask and ill surely do what I can to help out.

Also, I am not sure if you were looking for Critique's but here it goes. If critiques is not what you wanted then just ask and ill definately edit my post.

1. Your cycle would prove to be much more successfull if you dropped the bodyfat beforehand.
    2. Chest looks thick but Bodyfat levels hide your true muscularity. You would look a lot bigger withou it!!
    3. Compared to your chest your bi's and delt's seem to be lagging.
    4. Back is impressive and would be killer with less bodyfat.
    5. you are on your way to an impressive physique, I wish you would cut beforehand to show your true muscle mass so that you can better recognize the gains you'll pay so much and work so hard for.

Keep up the hard work and looking forward to helping you out in the future!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow bro
    you have very a very similar body type to mine. I am a sucker for the pizza/ beer. I found success doing cardio 3-6 days a week, and changing my diet big time. I have dropped a lot of fat and put on a bunch of muscle. Feel better than I ever have. Water, protein, eat 6-8 times ed. THat has made the biggest difference... oh yea and deca /sust/fina ;-).
    Good luck bro arms look big.
    J

00Mack00 is offline New Member
    NIce dude, Drop the BF and you'll be a bad mf. Keep bangin the plates.

Mack

Your greatest dreams, without the ability to achieve them, will soon be your worst nightmare.

BUMP

I guess I did forget to mention that feedback IS WELCOME. Tell me anything you think comes to mind. Strong points, weak points, etc...

Thnx to the guys that already replied

Strut99GT is offline Member
    You will look awesome after you drop some BF. It's kind of hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like you could use a little extra work on your delts. Back is looking good.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    looking thick terinox! at your bodyfat, lighting can really make a difference. without light my muslce doesnt show 1/2 as well, so i found a good light source too take them under.
    anyway, good luck onyour next cycle, and post some pics, with your obviously well planned cutting cycle, your muscle is really gonna come out(and then some) and you'll probably look like a totally different person. were do you want to be when its done?
    thanks
    tank

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd agree you'd be happier with your cycle if you could see the results a little better.

why not do a test prop/winstrol /fina cycle? and if your rich primo. My friend LOVED primo, he did it for 3 shots a week for a month while dieting his ass off and drinking the shakes and gained more then i thought he would while dieting.

one more thing, if your sticking to your cycle at some t3 atleast

Originally posted by Iron horse
    I'd agree you'd be happier with your cycle if you could see the results a little better.

why not do a test prop/winstrol /fina cycle? and if your rich primo. My friend LOVED primo, he did it for 3 shots a week for a month while dieting his ass off and drinking the shakes and gained more then i thought he would while dieting.

one more thing, if your sticking to your cycle at some t3 atleast
    As a matter of fact I have some T3 and a little bit of Clen left. How should I add these to my cycle?

Weeks 1-13 = Sustanon @ 700mg/week
    Weeks 12-16 = Winny @ 50mg/day

So T3 should come in around week 13 or something? And run it for like 3 weeks or something?

By the way, I have about 50 Clen pills @ 20mcg each. And about 25 T3 pills @ 50mcg each.

Let me know how I should run it.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    make shore you run your t3 at a big taper so you don't have a fat rebound while your thyroid kicks back in, be careful with that shit make shore you know what your doing, and "truegrit" your gay aren't you? You would like all the guys to be "cut" and "toned" what's up? Some people want to be big!! that's why there "body builders" not Abercrombie models

nymattyk is offline Member
    i agree with iron horse about maybe considering changing your cycle to something like fina/prop/winny or even winny/eq/prop......sust at 700mg a week may add a nice amount of water weight which you wouldnt want

Originally posted by nymattyk
    i agree with iron horse about maybe considering changing your cycle to something like fina/prop/winny or even winny/eq/prop......sust at 700mg a week may add a nice amount of water weight which you wouldnt want
    Unfortunetly it's too late for that. I have everything I need for my cycle and I will be starting on Sunday.

In terms of adding weight, I don't mind, for right now i'm just looking to add muslce. So adding weight and strength is basically what I want for now. I will start cutting once I finish this cycle. Once I start cutting, I will continue to do so for about a year or more, until I look the way I want.

Is this not a good plan/idea?

nymattyk is offline Member
    bulking and then cutting is always a good way to go......my only reason for suggesting that was because spring and summer are just around the corner, but then again it is "bulking season" so i think youre fine

Thread Information