Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    harl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BoostedFirehawk
    i don't have anymore pics at this time, i have nothing to take them with... I'M WORKING ON GETTING MORE!!
    Translation i need to fabracate some new pics. muhahahahahaha

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    Y dont u take off you shirt flex and have a chic that your picture? I mean come on do u want coments about how your face looks or your body?

hooray is offline Junior Member
    boosted firehawk really need attention!
    Last edited by hooray; 01-10-2003 at 06:35 PM.

BoostedFirehawk is offline New Member
    I am the one person to get with almost every girl at the local hooters... (50+ f*cks and counting)
    Inside joke... lemme guess... next comment is going to be something along the lines of... "why don't u share" i won't waste my time. Anyways TRL, where are your pics, i posted pics (the only ones i have) and i'm accused of them being fake, which i still have no explaination as to how they are fake??? Nerd? where do you get that from, just because i wore some glasses in the pic. Honestly man, i'm not trying to be a big badass because it's pointless over the net. Then again you seem very tough behind your computer screen, wonder how you react if you ran into me in person, probably not the same. There ALWAYS is atleast one childish person in these kind of forums, and i think we've found our man. I'm done arguing back and forth, being that it's just pointless, you are only tough in your home on your computer, enough said. So how about instead of telling me when i can post back in my thread, how about you stay out of my thread of you have nothing better to do then sit on you computer all day and analyse my pics and talk all hard. BigN whats the deal, now your at it too... yea i had enough time to do that because I WORKED MY ASS OFF! Keep in mind i can do kickboxing and what not while i work, being that i work at a gym. I unlike some got up off my lazy ass and did the things that would make me better. TRL go get your certifications, and learn more about the technical aspects of bodybuilding and then come back here and talk. Thanks to those who were mature, and to the rest of you, that probably really aren't anything you say you are and have nothing better to do then sit on your computer all day and talk shit, fuck off and get a life, losers.
    Last edited by BoostedFirehawk; 01-10-2003 at 11:14 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok guys, get off of his back! This shit ois childish and tired so lets drop it. ok?

TRLS63, Harl, hooray...if you guys want to continue to talk smack then nut up and post your own pics. If you're not willing to do so, then shut up. You're entitled to your opininon and you're welcome to share it, but once your comments become disrepectful or rude they have no place here at AR, I hope I've made myself clear.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    its seems to be affordable when youre a "Certified Personnal Trainer"

Also a car that can ran itoo 10.17@134Mph its around 600-700hp minimum with this sort of car and its a fuckin hard job to be able to achieve this with minor cost (20k$)...

Maybe BoostedFirehawk own a gym...
    hehehe

I make good money, and i also had help buying the car, from my dad who doesn't live with us but is loaded... anyways he sucks. I'm a cheapass because of the money i have dished out for toys instead of for important things, making this car fast was as simple as investing in the vortech, and bringing the car to my dad's buddy who owns a shop. I had all the work done for under $5,000 including the price of the blower. If you have any questions man feel free to email me, all i have to say is LS1 is a badass motor when it's combined with heads and what not. TRL fuck off man, your not wanted here.

P.S. - If you knew jack about cars TRL you would know it's not that hard on an LS1 to run those kind of times, maybe you should talk to someone who knows more about cars. Oh, and haha where did you come up with the figure of $20k for it?? SG it's going to be harder for you having the LT1, if you were to drop in an LS1 you could prob hit the kind of times you are running with just a lid, some intake work, and exhaust, with slicks of course. Email me man.
    Last edited by BoostedFirehawk; 01-11-2003 at 05:54 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why is everyone rippin' on this guy. I mean, instead of saying he is full of shit - perhaps you should ask about some of his tricks. It looks to me like he pulled an ectomorph frame out of the shitter, and did it without adding and androgens. So instead of riding his ass for no real reason - you could ask HOW he made the progress he did...

BoostedFirehawk - brah, you posted two exact same pics of your head - only one has a massive weight gain in the shoulders. You should expect some remarks. If I were you I would run out and get some more shots done. All it would take is getting a disposable camera and having some photo lab put it on disc for you. Sounds like you got a few bucks to go get a digital camera too. Then you can shut everyone up... by not doing that, you just keep antagonizing the rediculous replies.

stock cam, stock head, stock crank, stock piston and stock con-rod???
    OEM ignition and EFI and blah blah balh...
    fuck if its really in the low 10 your car must be magic...
    if you run with 20psi+ i dont think that your car is stock..
    if so, im sure its not your daily drive, cauz it would break every minute...

nayway, custom mod cost a lot for us..
    but you got a friend who have a speed shop, so good for you..

how much HP you got in your Dyno slip???

if its around 5000$ for 600hp, shit man, im jealous of your connections...
    cauz daily drive that can ran itoo the 10 its worth a arm around here
    for 20K its CAN$
    anyway this is a member picture forum i think, so i would not reply

ciao

Originally posted by Warrior
    Sounds like you got a few bucks to go get a digital camera too. Then you can shut everyone up... by not doing that, you just keep antagonizing the rediculous replies.
    And yes, BoostedFirehawk, i would shut the fuck up, if you do so.
    Last edited by FCECC2; 01-11-2003 at 06:24 PM.

stock cam, stock head, stock crank, stock piston and stock con-rod???
    Just one more reply for now to set things straight with the car... it's not a stock cam, the heads, and intake are LS6 (ported and polished runners on the intakes, the combustion chambers are polished, as well increasing flow many times through porting on the heads, and a 3 angle valve job, port matched intake and exhaust ports, etc...) Cam is a comp cams setup (new springs, retainers, etc....) Extrude honed on the exhaust side of things... Pistons and connecting rods are also new, and the best part about it is, i didn't have to pay for the rods and pistons. Also, it's running on not 20, but 14psi, with a 3-core intercooler, and 42# injectors. On the dyno i threw down 668.54HP at the crank. Never dyno'd at the wheels, but the one time i ran at the track i threw on a set of slicks, i tore out posi (hawks have auburn rear end) and hooked pretty good. I however was fined for running under an 11 without a cage. So no more runs at that track, because there no way in hell i'm putting a cage in that puppy. No it's not my daily driver either. I'm proud of my baby, that's why it's in my profile, lots of people own firebirds but not everyone can say "i own a Firehawk".

P.S. - The stock ignition is pleanty strong enough to fire under well over 14psi, and i never said my car was stock, so where you got that from i don't know, maybe it was the 10 sec 1/4 that gave it away that it was stock eh?
    Last edited by BoostedFirehawk; 01-12-2003 at 03:56 AM.

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    i still think this is funny!!! LOL

me too hihihihihihihi

b1bxse69 is offline New Member

Drag Racing

Hey Bros Lighten up a bit! This has become a discussion over ETs and Hp that has escalated to unecessary name calling. We are all suppose to be here for one another to help each other. If nothing constructive or encouraging can be said then nothing should be said at all! All of this is only become a side show for everyones entertainment. I also belong to another board and we have our pissing contests as well but not to this extent! Usually its only Banter but never without threats being exchanged. In the end guys I think its only your tempers that have to subside and come out shaking hands. As far as your FireHawk ,I envy the days we had { 70s } when we up in Can could obtain muscle on the street, big block Novas,Hemi Cudas etc. Yes TRL It costs a fortune on this side of the border,so if your running 12s on the street these days, youve got your shit together. I ran a moutain motor 500 + cubic in along with a C Gas engine, well over 1000 ponys in a 69 Camaro .Back then high 8s were respectable times. You guys should patch up your differences you have too much in common to waste argueing. Take care Howdy...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Drag Racing

Originally posted by b1bxse69
    You guys should patch up your differences you have too much in common to waste argueing. Take care Howdy...
    Good point!

Hopefully we can put this thread to rest now. And if you guys want to continue discussing horse power and penises' with 4 wheels, please take it to the AR lounge or an automobile discussion board.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hahah i saw this pick befor without the bler its bill gates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information