Sumyun is offline New Member

1 Years Progress. (b4 n afta pics)

Sup? Been lurking around here for nearly a year absorbing the great info. Wont be taking the plunge into aas for many years to come but a little knowledge never hurts.

Roughly a years progress using 1-2 sets max per excercise roughly 6 excercises per workout throughout (4 now) on a 3 day pull,push legs split. Staples were squats, bench and usually deads. Maximum intensity every damn day. 4-6 meals a day usually. Didnt really try to dial my diet in just made sure i got a lot of carbs and protein and good fats. Drinking alot of water etc..
    Hopefully the pic shows up in the thread if not just copy the link and put it in your address bar and press enter. Comments n criticism welcome!

skid is offline Banned
    damn bro, that's one helluva transformation ... two years well spent

I hope by the end of my 2nd year I'm up to 230 as well ... good job!

PS. keep working those calves ... they've come a long way but are still lagging a bit

Thanks bro. Calves definitely are lagging. Thats a 13 month transformation btw.

also forgot to add:
    23 yrs old
    6'3"

skid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Sumyun
    Thats a 13 month transformation btw.
    oh yeah ... oops

Madsicilian is offline New Member
    Great job man. Keep up the good work. Calves are so difficult to build up, keep at it. Persistance Pays

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    You have surely improved greatly given the duration of your workout career. Your shoulders have grown considerably. Aside from calves, consider doing more incline movements for chest. I am not sure of your workout routine, however possibly include 2 exercises which both focus on your upper chest...I think that will greatly improve your look. Keep up the solid work!

Put some pics together of my lil bro whos been stickin with me this past year bustin his ass. He's 15 5'8 165lbs has grown like crazy this past year, put on over 40lbs. Ill try and find an older pic of him for comparison. Hed like some criticism as well! Man i wish i had someone get me goin when i was 15.

MUNCY is offline New Member
    dam I wish I started when I was 15, tell your little but not so little bro keep it up and pound that protien.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    awesome!

Rofl! Not the comments i was lookin for but i guess thats positive!

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing a HIT Type of training kinda like what Mike Mentzer was
    doing ?Your progress looks great

Thanks for the compliment! Im not that familiar with mentzers hit philosophy. I use my own interpretation of HIT. I try to condense my workouts as much as possible with compound movements, work complimentary muscle groups together, workout briefly usually not more than 40 minutes, try to add a rep or weight every workout, workout with focus and intensity so that when im done with a set its physically impossible for me to perform another rep with correct form and using one all out set for each excercise.
    Heres my current 3x a week routine:

push
    flat bench
    incline bench
    military
    dips
    pullovers

pull
    deads
    pullups
    upright rows
    straight bb curls

legs
    squat
    standing db calf raise
    anterior raise

I may add a seated calf raise to bring up development of my lower calf. I squat to 1-2" below parallel and these full squats along with my traditional style of deads so far have been hitting my hamstrings sufficiently.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    That's a pretty impressive transformation! Just goes to show what hard work and dedication will do for you - great job! Keep on hitting it hard bro and you'll continue to get bigger and better!

cdog is offline Associate Member
    You know the thing I like to see is that you are only directly hiting your arm once a week and yet they are geting good size.Iam doing Hit also and seeing great results my program is a little different but its the same type of workout hit it hard and fast 2-4 sets max for each body in a superset. Iso movement first then compound movement eg flys superseted with bench 2 sets each .You look good bro keep up the hard work.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the replies.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    a great transformation indeed. Reminds me of me... I've got my beginning picts and am anxious to share them for a laugh, but am opting to wait until it's 4 years after I started (some time in spring).

Great job, keep it up!!!

Thread Information