mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

223 5'-11" 9%- there getting better

After done with the d-bol deca cycle I'll post my picks, I’m going to start dieting down towards the end of this coming week. I'm only going to drop to around 6% cause there no photo shoot, just the Ronnie Coleman in Dallas, and I want to look good walking around... I'm currently maintaining @ 5000 cals
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 223 5'-11" 9%- there getting better-19.jpg  

this ones blurry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 223 5'-11" 9%- there getting better-18.jpg  

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member
    Nice Build Bro I hope to get between 220-230 and we are about the same height if I get close to as big as you I will be happy

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Traps and arms look huge bro. How about the wheels?

-zzo

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by zzo18
    Traps and arms look huge bro. How about the wheels?

-zzo
    Lookin' solid 4 sure... have a blast at the Ronnie - find those scouts for more shoots I want to be frickin' tight for the Olympia 2003. 9 months out

Here is the mmaximus wheels (I tried to sharpen it up from your last post mmax):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 223 5'-11" 9%- there getting better-maxwheels.gif  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking good Bro, nice and thick for sure, keep up the great work...XXL

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Jeez man, looking thick as hell! Look like you would kill Superman with a bearhug! LOL

Thanks guys, it really helps to hear good things and it keeps you working… you know what I mean....
    Thx Warrior, I suck with a camera, my digital is ancient too, I dug it up just for these pics.
    See ya in tha gym

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    Looking ripped bro, nice vascularity on the arms.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    2 THUMBS UP BRO! Think u got me a bit, were an exact 5'11" 223 but u got lower body fat then me. I took a random poll at the gym (members and trainers) and they averaged a guess of 15-17% for me. im not lean in the mid section, but i dont care. Both u and warrior give GOOD solid advice so keep up the good work bro. Guessing u guys r training partners or at least in the same gym. Dickrenegade and i r gonna post some "duo" picks, u guys should too!

Nah... We don’t know each other personally. It's just a saying I like to use; ya know "see ya in tha gym". We actually debated each other to death here on AR trying to get our points of view across... I came away with some new info and some I plain forgot; I hope he got some good feed back also. He's a good thinker from reading his posts...
    Keep hitting it Mr. Albany BIG-G...thx for the hit
    Later on brah.... see you in tha gym...lol

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lol - never met the guy - our side comments refer to PM's - I can pick up on people who don't simply regergetate information - but know the whole picture. And mmaximus is one of those that know the whole picture - something I have spent countless hours reading to be able to understand. So we debate well. And I have poked at his knowledge off the board - with specific questions on certain issues, and he great patience for me, thanks again for the info mmax

I think he has a very good running knowledge of gear too. Look what he wrote right now - he says he is running Deca /Dbol - that's it. Next time he may switch out to something more androgenic . No huge stacks though. His ideas on staggering I believe are the best way to supplement with gear - and backed by pro users. An idea I was looking for when first registering here - not huge stacks but a more layed out plan.
    Last edited by Warrior; 01-14-2003 at 11:36 AM.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Thats my layed out plan!!! deca /dbol stretched out like the old pro's,, exept everyone thinks not to run the dbol for too long and also to add in test to the mix??? My stuff is on the way so i can always try to get ahold of q.v. for some test porp & cyp. THANX GUYS... see ya at the gym! BIG-G

Warrior I've got 2g of deca left 200mg every two days... I always pinpoint every androgen long or short ester( calves, quad, bi's, hams). Then on to HCG , nolvadex supplementation for three weeks. My next move is to the good old prop 100mg every 2 days 1-3 & 8-10 and enanthate 200mg once a week 1-10...nolva 10mg everyday when on prop and enanthate... total of 2g of prop and 2g of enanthate & 420mg of nolva. Sounds like small dose but I utilize every bit of the androgens I put in my body, I'll take some picks before and after to show you bros...
    I should also note my diet has slipped the past 2 or 3 weeks and getting under 5000 cals, but that’s ok since I'm gonna lean up a little...one thing is for sure, as warrior said on another post, you gotta train with intensity, and once you build a large amount of muscle mass you'll burn fat even faster... I maintain at 5000, anything lower and my body starts wanting some of my red meat, that’s the price you will pay for building lean mass, you gotta feed it or lose it.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-15-2003 at 10:21 AM.

Thread Information