Thread: updated diet

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

updated diet

Pics as of 1-12-03 Which is end of week 5 in my diet....11 more weeks to go...

First pic is back before(before as in the last time i did a cutting cycle so 10 months ago.), second is back now, third is front double bi, fourth is quad....

These are not the starting pics, just some progress...I know i'm a fat ass...but it's comming, so far i'm down 15-19 pounds and it's comming off.

Started Clen this week and the deca /winny will start soon

lets hear it...i'm all about some critiques, just dont make me cry LOL!

I wanna hear good/weak points...and NO "Your to fat" does not quantify into a weak point....I'm aware of that...lol but shiiiit i'm 4 months off of a bulking cycle and all of 1.5 months off of my "eat everything in sight so I can grow" phase...

Measurements
    Neck: 17.0
    Chest:44.0
    Arms:16.5
    Wrist:7.0
    Waist:36.25 fucking inches!!!!!!!!
    Quad:24.5
    Calf:17.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails updated diet-myback.jpg  
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-13-2003 at 06:36 PM.

back now...with a new tattoo...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails updated diet-back.jpg  

um....front double bi...as of yesterday...

3 scars on my stomach are the funny "dents"...

and those things that look like fucked up lines...yeah they are FAT ROLLS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails updated diet-front.jpg  

quad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails updated diet-quad.jpg  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You are deffinitely on the right track Bro, keep at it and the bet is yours...XXL

Thanx Mike...means a lot comming from ya! Shit I owe you for all the help your given me!

anyone else wanna critique?

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    DAMN legs and calves are great. Stick on the diet and you will be SHOCKIN some people!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro, you are in the exact same boat as me, dropping fat without comprimising lean mass (just ask Silverfox or MikeXXL where my friggin head is right now ). Aside from the BF, which is obviously diminishing, I think you have a lot of tools neccesary to get on stage one day. You have a nice flare to your lats, shoulders are thick and tie in nicely with your biceps, and wheels are great. You dial that shit in and you will be on the way!! Your are on the right track for sure and progress is there! Matter of fact I see alot of parallels between where we are at present and where we are heading (I too am in the midst if a cutting diet).

Pete

Hey bro, haven't seen ya post's in a while...other than doing the moderator duties hehe... I knew you were doing a diet from reading a few of your threads prior to mine. How's your diet comming?? I appreciate your critique and thank you for comparing me to you. I just hope to one day carry the size you do!

Do you have a specific date your shooting for for your goal or are you just aiming toward the competing season? I'd love to get on stage one day, however I feel i have to many weak points right now.

My arms are not big enough, specificially my Bi's, My quads are to small and not seperated nearly enough, my inner head is large compared to the outter sweep, my calf's are TOO big...I wish to god i could put them where my arms are and my arms on my legs.

And my chest, well that's the main problem i've been working on for the last year! I've added some thickness to it, but not near what I want or feel i should have. But what can ya do? Simply watch arnold's "Pumping Iron" and hit the weights harder the next day ya know!?!?

Anyway, Thanks again!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Shoulders and traps look good.

Quad doesn't seem that bad, but from lookin at the #'s like u said, it needs more size.

Calves look good, i wouldn't quit on them even though they're bigger then the arms.

Forearms look propotional to the guns.

Guns-well like u said, it'd definitely be nice to add another inch to 'em, but i don't think it hurts u too much, i think as u lean down, even though u might lose some size, i think they will definitely look bigger and will look fine(the lean illusion), so no need to worry about those until next bulking cycle, just make sure u're hittin the big compound bi exercises instead of concentrating on the peak exercises too much.

Chest and Lats- i think its pretty impossible to have too much of each, might want to check and see if they're symetrical, other then that don't let it kill you for now

Waist- Looks like u have 2 belly buttons,kinda weird. It'll shrink in time, only thing i might worry about is possibly stretch marks and possibly loose skin, but nothing u can do about those.

It looks like u're making good progress. I think as u lean down, u'll notice that certain things aren't as bad as u thought they were, but other flaws will pop out. This is probably the best thing about leaning down, it helps you understand what u really need to work on next time u bulk up. So just keep stickin to your diet, it seems like u have clear plan. I don't know much about juice, but wouldn't it be optimal to start the cycle and the diet on the same day? Just wondering. Great work so far.

the second belly button..hehe funny stuff man...never thought of it like that.

there are actually 3 of those "belly buttons on my stomach"...my appendix burst last january and those three scars are my memory of it. The top one above my belly button is where a scope was put in. If you look closely at my belly button you will notice a big scar at the base of my navel, that is where they scooped everything out, and prolly around the pant's line is another that has since faded greatly where a 2nd scope was put in.

And as far as starting a cycle when you start the diet, yes i agree that would have been optimal, however I did not have all my gear then and still dont; YET...but the good thing about this is my diet will not stop on the bet's D-Day, i will keep going to maintain for the summer, and just go up to a maintenance level.

I like the breakdown you gave, very clear and precise. and I agree about the symetrical...I dont think my chest is symetrical when compared pec to pec...

Lets keep the crtiques comming...i'm not skerd I know it's hard to comment thus far as there is a lot of fat covering the muscle.

Lata

KunipshunFit

Freak! Man, I just hope to shock some people...HELL I hope to shock myself!

I just wanna have some of the cuts that you have! Man you look like a young arnold! Big ass chest, shiiiiit i'm envious!

Your the man freak! Thanx for the kind words!

KunipshunFit

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    looking good man. keep us updated and remembr it is all about illusion the more the bf drops the more you realze the measurements aren't as important.

Thanx Saint!

Anyone care to guess my bodyfat right now? I'm not checking it again until bed day...so I'd appreciate a few guesses...

Dont worry you wont hurt my feelings, the scale said i was like 18% last time I got on it...so lol if you say 18.5 i'll be hurt...Just kidding...

Seriously, lets hear it..i can take it

KunipshunFit

durbin22 is offline Member
    What does your diet look like?

Diet was done by Mike_XXL...it changes every day

Carbs are rotated daily....from 120 to 140 to 160 to 180...to give an idea.

To post his entire diet would be lengthy lol...

But needless to say it's a great diet, although often times I'm not hungry

But then day's like today, i'm ravenous

6-7 meals a day...

bump for BF guesses...

specwar is offline Junior Member

Cool AWESOME V SHAPE....

Thanx! I appreciate the compliment, although for some reason my left side of the back seems to be "better" and the odd thing is i'm right handed...

Any Body Fat guesses?

Lata

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Nothing is wrong with your right side, it looks symmetric to me man, youre a one big mo fo

Thread Information