Thread: Hydroxycut

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member

Hydroxycut

sup guys, im thnking about using hydroxycut. If anyone has used this and got good results can you post your pics? Thanx guys

ANd also how did you use it? SOmeone told me to use it for 2 weeks, than go off two weeks.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Why in the hell do you post a question like this in the PICTURE forum?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    think he wants pics of before and after on hydroxycut

most people run it two weeks on and two weeks off.
    I personally dont have any problems running it as long as i want.

personaly i think that hydroxycut is overprices! go to all sports nutrition at the top of this forum and buy some yellow subs.

they are 17 bucks and WAY stronger. just take one!

but remember without a good workout and a diet the pills wont help much

Yeh thanx buddha, major pecs must have some roid rage or something, why els would i post this here if im asking for pics?? anyways, bump!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes majorpecs you must have roid rage to funny!

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    dude go with ripped fuel, its mad cheap, and I would just stay on as long as you like, that doesnt sound right. I love your avatar!!

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    I personally use Xenadrine and have had pretty good results dropped about 15lbs. I take 2 in the am, 2 at noon, and 2 around 5 pm. I run it as long as I want.

Diet is the key along with lots of cardio, 6 days a week. 950 calories/hr on the stair master.

try e-bay for a good price. 3 bottles for 60 bucks. 1 at work, 1 in my truck, and 1 at home.

flex22 is offline New Member
    i think as long as you are useing the amarican version your doing the right thing

aight, thanx everyone, only thing that im scared of is losing mass...but thats always gonna happen when getting cut

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey if you want to see the before and after pics buy a musclemeg there are planty there......actually my body just sighed a deal for 1 year with them......but in all realtiy like stated above the diet and exercise is the key in reducing body fat, i belive ephedrin based products only increase basic metabolic rate by 3%, whoo-hoo...but the will help somewhat, do not expect miracles like the guys in ads....good luck...XXL

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    if you buy stacker2 trish stratus will cum to your house

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like everyone has said, diet and excercise are the key to leaning out and decreasing excess bodyfat. From a Medical standpoint though, I will tell you that staying on ephedra based products is not the best way to maximize the effects. You body builds up a tolerance to ephedra, just like most other chemicals that are introduced into the body. It is a good idea to cycle the drug two weeks on, and two weeks off. Why?? Because after awhile, generally the effectiveness decreases and you lose the boost it gives you.

Also, make sure you are keeping hydrated. Ephedra acts like a mild diuretic and can promote a negative water balance. You may notice an increase in dry mouth and acrid smelling urine that is brite yellow. This is usually a good indicator of your hydration level. Watch you eating as well. These products act to supress the appetite and this can lead to loss in muscle mass and bodyweight. Studies show, that chemicals that many of these "fat Burners" contain, can actually help keep cortisol level down and help in sparing muscle tissue while dieting down. This is not absolutely conclusive, but it does strongly lean towards that school of thought. If you choose to ignore my recommendations, just be careful and try to monitor you blood pressure, pulse, urine output, and any noticed increase in abnormal heart palpitations or rythms. Good luck!

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member
    I was also wondering if you cycle on and off every two weeks how many pills do you take a day? The max?

Thread Information