Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: me and my girl

kayshound is offline New Member
    ok
    not trying to put you down since u look ok.

only thing is it seem like u started juicing too early. there is a lot of underdevelopement. over all the drugs did their work and you probably worked out some too.

your girl ...um...lol well your girl ...hope she wont see that shit...but i wouldnt chose her if i had to pick a girl. she looks good though...
    id go for the kelly bundy more positive rate of fat type girls...less manly..

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I started using when I was 21. As far as under developed thats the whole point of striving to improve, what, did ya think this is it for me, buddy post YOUR PICS and I'll keep posting my improvments. I know where my weak points are... I pointed them out if you didn't notice iggit... And my girl my fiance... best keep your negativity to your self before you get bit bitch....

weak area sweep

weak area my sweep and calf size needs to come back up to 18"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me and my girl-new6.jpg  

and whos gonne bit me? you???? lol

i say what i see. i see what i say. learn to get critisized.

you got zero chance to go anywhere close to nationals.

maybe in few good hard training years

weak area my bi's, like I said previously, if you could read... kayshound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me and my girl-new7.jpg  

(Kayshound wrote
    (((ok

only thing is it seem like u started juicing too early. there is a lot of underdevelopement. over all the drugs did their work and you probably worked out some too.

your girl ...um...lol well your girl ...hope she wont see that shit...but i wouldnt chose her if i had to pick a girl. she looks good though...
    id go for the kelly bundy more positive rate of fat type girls...less manly..)))

You had no crit... There was no specific crit... Dip shit...post your pics.
    I don’t compete and I don’t have plans to... I am purely in it for the gratification of manipulating my body and making it grow.... The only thing I do is part time modeling for the feeling and extra cash, I'm a project manager in the semiconductor indy. Not a competition bodybuilder.....like I said some posts back, some guys work on cars I work on my body.
    Right now I'm going to 225, when I lean to 6% I’ll post again and when I get to 230 yet again...
    Oh yeah why don’t you post your pics, current pics... so I can see who gives crit with out specifics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me and my girl-leaning.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-24-2003 at 07:06 PM.

heres where I talk about my weak areas, Kayshound... But enough about me I really need to see the person that offers such poor and general crit and your significant other. I'm waiting bro...

Originally posted by mmaximus25
    War dog my bis and forearms are 17" & 14-1/2" at rest... pumped and I wish they would stay this size 17-3/4 & 15-1/4.
    Yeah, my 1st priority is legs… I'm really hitting my legs I want to post a pick next to that one you cleaned up and blow it out of the water... I know I was pumped but I must have been smoking crack… I wrote down 27” that day…I’m at rest and their 25-1/4. My second priority is chest and bis, The 225 well I'm going to get there through my legs for sure... to get to 230 I need add to the back and hams/glute as well as the mighty quad.
    My true discomfort will be needing to stay lean for a possible photo Op. before June….

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by kayshound
    and whos gonne bit me? you???? lol

i say what i see. i see what i say. learn to get critisized.

you got zero chance to go anywhere close to nationals.

maybe in few good hard training years
    Kaysound, you talk a lot of shit for someone who hasn't posted picts of their own. So put up or shut up.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    Kaysound, you talk a lot of shit for someone who hasn't posted picts of their own. So put up or shut up.
    I agree. mmaximus25 looks awesome... and no his body isn't perfect - he never said it was - and neither is mine. Post your shit up.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ok

holy shit...that's a big fuckin statement to make.....Mmax looks good...his lady is gorgeous and i think most people will agree with me here....everyone has weak areas..the polite way to say it isn't the way you said it...if your going to be a dick then post your picks and let us flame you....MMax isn't saying he's the biggest guy on here....theres alot of people on this board that are in good to great shape and IMO MMAX is one of those people...and as far as commenting about his girl...he was nice enough to post pics of her..so we should show him and her some respect...she's in great shape and you should respect the fact that it's his girl....would you want someone talkiing about your lady like that....Madmax..

MMAX....ignore this clown...your girl is hot and i hope you guys enjoy being married....i just got married this summer...seems like you got a good one bro...and forget about him.. talk shit to him when he posts his pics...later bro...Madmax...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by z28man
    Hey Madmax, guess we got one more guy to compete with. Im also 5'11 and between 225-230lbs. You and your lady look great. Id like to get my BF close to yours. Maybe my girl will get inspired to start working out after I show her these girlfriend threads. I apprecaite you deleting that statement Texas Traps it was rather offensive.

i forgot to tell MMax about you bieng my twin...i might be down by your neck of the woods soon...remember you owe me some beer when i get dwon there...weve been thinking for a while now about moving down there...i'm going to post me and my girl here after i get down to 9% at 225...hopefully...later bro..Madmax..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey mmax - kayshound is an ass... end of story. Ignor him - don't let his comments direct you in any direction. You and your girl are in excellent shape - and you know your shit...

Hey kayshound - you are an ass. You are talkin' straight out of your rear end buddy. Mmaximus never said he was going to the Nationals nor that he is a competitive bodybuilder. He surrounds himself in the atmosphere though - with competitive friends and his side modeling career. Mmaximus has a lot of good tricks and knowledge to help anyone... I think you just lost the respect of a few AR members...

okok im an ass. so what? im a mother fucker competetive good solid built looking like juiced up even before i touched the juice...so fuckin what???

i DID NOT try to flame you brotha. i simply stated my opinion.

it looks like you did not have good foundation before you started juicing. point.

now you did put on some muscle. and made your self look hard due to the right combo of drug/nutrition. i actually doubt you eat 8 times a day clean...i dont know why...but i doubt it.

what i wrote above is not to flame you. as i said you DO look good. but nothing to write home about in my book.

posting pics..well if i post my pictures....my career will go down to hell.
    since as u all know we bodybuilders only use celltech and glutamine.

you can find me though on some stages around...and not strip bars..lol

about your girl....well....what can i say ...lol she needs a little more fat on her. not a lot...just a little more positive rate so there is the bounce effect. but she does look good

congrats for you two. and dont get errogent cause u got some muscle on your frame. u seem nice.

To Kayshound and my bros

ok

I don’t mine constructive crit... "Like bro you need to bring up your bis and calves" And to say the least I would care if someone flamed me alone.... But to trash my future wife the girl I love...(you offered zero crit on her, just a dis) I wont say anymore cause your not here in front of me and it wouldn't matter unless I could put my hands on you. To me I have zero respect for you Kayshound,
    I asked my significant to let me take some pics of her so she can have something to push her, to make her improve and show you guys the difference when she reaches her personal goal...
    If you thought I was some competitor why not just read my profile, my comment about being ripped for marketing is to look good at the Coleman Classic and mingle, get numbers, and circulate. Not all of us are full time bodybuilders or models as I doubt you are anyway, I read your profile "occupation: bodybuilder", "really" so where do you work "really" All the bodybuilders I know have 2nd jobs, to pay for food and juice. That's it… I don’t have anymore to say to you until you post your pics (you and your girl)

Thx to all the other bros with encouragement and your offered support. I love this board because of the guys here that offer knowledge to the youngsters, that make me think, that make me have to go back and relearn what biochemistry my head has twisted around.
    God knows we could have all used AR in the very beginning and maybe there will be some girls/guys from here to learn from our mistakes and wisdom.... Turning a hobby into deep gratification and a dream into reality...

okok im an ass. so what? im a mother fucker competetive good solid built looking like juiced up even before i touched the juice...so fuckin what???

i DID NOT try to flame you brotha. i simply stated my opinion.

it looks like you did not have good foundation before you started juicing. point.

now you did put on some muscle. and made your self look hard due to the right combo of drug/nutrition. i actually doubt you eat 8 times a day clean...i dont know why...but i doubt it.

what i wrote above is not to flame you. as i said you DO look good. but nothing to write home about in my book.

posting pics..well if i post my pictures....my career will go down to hell.
    since as u all know we bodybuilders only use celltech and glutamine.

you can find me though on some stages around...and not strip bars..lol

about your girl....well....what can i say ...lol she needs a little more fat on her. not a lot...just a little more positive rate so there is the bounce effect. but she does look good

congrats for you two. and dont get errogent cause u got some muscle on your frame. u seem nice.
    Bla bla bla, where the hell are your picts. I'm natural as are several other guys on this board. I'd like to see your "competetive (spelled competitive) solid built looking like juiced up" picts. Maybe you'll be an inspiration for all of us.

As far as someone sounding errogent (spelled arrogant) you need to check yourself. It sounds to me like someone is jealous.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 01-25-2003 at 01:08 PM.

MMaximus25, ignore this fool. He's not worth the energy.

Keep pumpin'

im done with this post.

p.s: u would not even try to put a hand on me if u saw me face to face. you will probably like most do just simply be pissed and look at the mirror for another hour to try figure out how the fuck i got there.

im done with this shit.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    this is hilarious how this guy talks shit about how he's got man kinds greatest physique... then makes up some shitty ass excuse that he's not allowed to post his pictures. All you need to do is blur/cut out your head.

If you can't back up what you're saying with proof (pictures), than shut your stupid ass up.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    MMax...you and your girl are both looking awesome and all of us can see that. Keep it up!
    -zzo

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    mmaximus25....You have a really good physique and a good looking fiance.I think kayshound's jealous. Good luck to you and her.

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    DUDE you look good. You have earned my respect. And as far as your girl........ WOW GOD BLESS TEXAS! I love that look! She is so hot you definatly earned it. A few questions, When did you meet her? And did you look as good as you do now when you met her? HOW DID YOU MEET HER?

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    This is a perfect example why AR has lost so many good people and why most of them don't even post anymore.

Mmaximus...you and your lady look great!....

Babyweight

Thx Ironmike, babyweight...
    Polish
    We met at work; we work for the same company. I knew her for about two years before we got together... When I met her I was really lean at 205 4%bf which was in June last year, I was constantly having to do weekly diet downs for a local photographer. (I’m currently adding mass to get to 225 and eventually to 230 and stay there until my muscle maturity is comfortable.)
    We hit it off the first night, just talking... I never met anyone like her; she wasn't all into the party and more of a homebody like me... Needless to say we both have been into everything and now want substance, we're really happy.
    And yes she's always been in great shape; she just wants more lean mass and definition. She also does side modeling. Thx for your compliments I’ll post my gains photo in March.... We’ll see about my lady’s pics…

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    1) okok im an ass. so what? im a mother fucker competetive good solid built looking like juiced up even before i touched the juice...so fuckin what???

2) i DID NOT try to flame you brotha. i simply stated my opinion.

3) posting pics..well if i post my pictures....my career will go down to hell.

4) about your girl....well....what can i say ...lol she needs a little more fat on her.

5) congrats for you two. and dont get errogent cause u got some muscle on your frame. u seem nice.
    Ok I'm just gonna step in here for a moment and address a few comments. Let me begin by stating that constructive criticism is always welcome as long as it is present in a respectful manner, flaming and/or name calling is not welcome and not tolerated.

To make it easier to follow I have numbered the passages that I want to address:

1) Unless you post pictures to back up what your are claming bro, this statement is just a jumble words typed on a message board. It may well be true but as far as we're concerned, we have absolutly NO reason at all to believe you know what your talking about. Maybe in time, if you decide to stick around, you can prove your vast knowledge of the sport through various posts in all the forums (like I said, you may very well have a great deal of knowledge....but I don't know that), but I generally don't pay any attention to people who come to a message board and just start commenting on others pictures without proving they have ANY knowledge to back up what they are saying. No flame, just the way I think.

2) I have to agree with this statement. Max, although he didn't use much tact in how he presented his opinion on your girl, he did state that it was his opininon. Also, if he feels you started AAS to early he is entitled to feel that way and share it. I've said as much on many occasions about members who I felt started using WAY too early in their lifting career. Although I don't agree with what he said about you (that is my opinion), there was no flame in his initial statement.

3) Unless you are a pro who is ranked in the top 20 I SERIOUSLY doubt that anybody would recognize you if you blocked out your face. Unless you expect people to believe that bodybuilders DON'T use AAS what is the problem? What are you afraid of? Your are on an Anabolics message board afterall. Are you afraid somebody might think that your body wasn't built with supps and hard work? C'mon, I think you are not giving the general public enough credit.

4) Again, your opininon, and although I think you are WAY off base, that's your call. I personally like even more muscle on women, and once again that is my opinion. Max, you already kmow that there is NOTHING wrong with the way your fiance looks, so if I were you I would just blow that one off completely.

5) Not to nit pick but "arrogant" is spelled with an "A" not an "E".

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Nice post Pete. And like Warrior said...Kayshound just lost respect.

Mmaximus25, you've got one of the better physiques on this board, IMO. And I'm impressed with your goals and plans...keep at it and good luck. Your girl looks great too. I like some lean muscle on my women.

Question...do you ever lift at the Powerhouse in Austin, TX? That place looks incredible from their website.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Like mmaximus said, nothing wrong with critiquing someone and telling them whats wrong, but you actually have to tell them whats wrong.

I'm a little confused about why you even said u liked the kelly bundy look better with the lil extra fat. Its not like u can just go up to someone who is posting their pics for critiques and wants to improve, and just tell them to fatten up a bit. For most people on this board, that wouldn't be considered an improvement.

Kayshound, ppl post their pix for critiques, and they want to know what they need to work on, but u just don't say "hey your body pretty much sucks" but rather "if u could do this and that...then your physique would be much better"

Kayshound, just like others have said, post your pix, blur out your face, trust me it won't ruin your career, hell i don't know what u do, but i doubt natural bodybuilding could ruin your career in anyway, so it does seem like u are a lil scared. If your physique is that good, ppl can't say bad things.

good lookin out, thx

Originally posted by pumpseeker

Question...do you ever lift at the Powerhouse in Austin, TX? That place looks incredible from their website. [/B]
    That Powerhouse is an awesome gym. The only problem is the cost, very expensive. I went on a 1-week trial and the membership then was 495.00 for three months, the place has its own juice bar, tanning beds, etc too expensive for me. Golds bought all the World Gyms in Austin but I've been there for just about 9 yrs. I pay $99 a year....
    If I could... I would workout at Powerhouse. Thx Pete, saboudian and pumpseeker for your comp, good looking out...
    Like I said my main concentration is directed towards legs, second is chest and arms, then onto Back... I think the mass is really going to come from the back and legs but Back isn't a problem area more of a neglected one, Legs are the problem, a problem that will be solved. My fiancé is looking for more detail overall but especially in the tears of her quads and shoulders. Thx bros… the more goal talk the more determination I get, I think I actually have a pump right now.!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im done with this post.

p.s: u would not even try to put a hand on me if u saw me face to face. you will probably like most do just simply be pissed and look at the mirror for another hour to try figure out how the fuck i got there.

im done with this shit.
    what a fuckin loser........go to some other board and talk shit bro, we dont want u here

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up looking GREAT

Hey dude,

Your pics look really good. Those people talking trash about you, are freakin losers. And your girlfriend looks awesome as well.

Look forward to seeing more progress pics. Your pics are motivating dude, so keep up the good work!

Scott

thickmass is offline Member
    bump

thickmass is offline Member
    again

"S" and thickmass thanks bro's... I am going to post my progress at the end of March... I'm @ 225… I need to keep climbing and not do a drastic diet down. I haven’t checked my BF but I am not going to do a drastic diet down this whole year. I feel I haven't been growing right due to restricted diet and needing to stay at a low BF @6% last year. I can say my dieting mistake last year was when leaning under 6% I really need to raise my fat intake to carb ratio.
    I want my body to mature at the 225 @ 6-10%BF and be stable this year; I want to hold that weight for over 6mo so my body will have a new base weight. My pervious base was 215 and before that 205.
    Thx for the support I appreciate your compliments as does my girl. She will be in a model workshop this weekend in San Antonio. Whether she lets me post her again I don’t know
    We’ll see... I think she will if she looks even better than the previous posts... She was a little pissed off before... THX

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    staying at a low bf year round does nothing but hinder progress in my mind. your so damn lean, why dont you go on a serious bulk?(i oculd be wrong)but i think i recal you saying your girlfriend doesnt want you too go over a certain level of bf?? but im sure she could be a little more understanding.. shit if my g'f had bf restrictions for me ide be screwed
    anyway, if i looked like you, i wouldnt need reassurance, but ile give it too you anyway. your a cat bro, and your girlfriend is damn hot, dont listen too pointless bashing from this guy.
    thanks
    tank

Tank,
    You are right with the tight diet and about me bulking hard. I think in the eight years of my training I have only truly bulked twice. In a previous post I stated that most don’t truly bulk and hold the weight until maturity. The tight diet doesn't get huge gains but they are solid. My real issue was not that but too many diet downs and losing muscle and having to gain it back... I don’t Bulk any more for a couple of reasons. I have a new mentality of only gaining lean mass. And like most get aggravated being 15-25lb heavier. The heaviest I've gotten to is 245, but it was a progression and by the time I reached that weight... a true bulk weight with 25% BF I had some legal probs, and $ issues, but on top of it all I couldn't stand being that bloated. And you know that 245 @ 10% is a-lot different than 245 @ 25-30%BF... I didn't stay a that weight long enough for my body to adapt, not even close.
    But I hear you bro. Just for now my plan is not to diet down under 6% and make 225 my base. I will admit a little of it is self-consciousness. I would avoid pictures at all cost when that loaded up. But another change I have made is just trying to get myself more proportionate. I no longer have the want to BB competitively. That stoped some years back... when I was 23 maybe. But who knows... But bro you look like a friggin brick house. So here's one back at ya..., when are you going to diet down? You’re friggin thick as hell. You’d be jacked if you did... And I'm an endo too.... So work those leg biggin... I think I've successfully made the cross or bridge to a meso/endomorph...

BIGBOY23 is offline New Member
    Hey Max looking good man, and your girl shes got it going on! Keep it up both of ya'll. Im from Austin as well, where do u train? I train at Golds on Benwhite.
    Hey Texas traps, ive probably seen you there then, im at Golds every day m-f. at about 5 or 6 p.m. whattime do u work out?

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Great job bro - you and your girl both look great! I share your same thoughts on bulking and lean muscle mass...I started to realize after I was off my cycles and all the water weight went away - I'd get more compliments than when I was on! Especially from females and that's a good thing when you're single like me! Good luck and keep working hard...

Originally posted by BIGBOY23
    Hey Max looking good man, and your girl shes got it going on! Keep it up both of ya'll. Im from Austin as well, where do u train? I train at Golds on Benwhite.
    Hey Texas traps, ive probably seen you there then, im at Golds every day m-f. at about 5 or 6 p.m. whattime do u work out?
    BigBOY23
    I train right around the corner at William Cannon near Mopac.
    Me and my girl train later on though, much later... around 9:00, you know how crowded it gets @ 6.
    Thx for the comp bros my fiance loves to hear good things about herself.
    And Drjay you look a little like HHH... Thx brah, Everyone is different, I wouldn't knock the bulk until you've tried it, but yeah being oh so heavy and you can't turn your neck and shit like that. And when I was single, yeah bro, I deffinitly always tried to be a lean mean machine. Thx again bros... Always stay positive and never give in to the negative, right. well... we try at least and I use your comps to keep going and stay the coarse.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    mmaximus25... youre fine as hell !!! LOL and your girl is beautiful... keep up the good work...(whatever w/kaysound) I'm setting up to post my pics today...I've been too chicken shit of the flames... but Im ready for the heat! Dude and your smart too... great reasearch on the deca =estrogen conversion thread... WHEN I GROW UP , I WANNA BE YOU....HEHEEHEHHEHE even though Im older than you....

Yanko

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    Great work! You both look great.

nynsb is offline Banned
    DUDE,
    Your girl is phenomenal, Does she tease you about the little extra love you are carrying around the waist
    Summer's coming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information