Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected21 View Post
    Hmmm... that one hurts, you just ruined my day

Nothing.. just you researching all my threads. You finding nothing relevant to help your arguement. Then you totally making up something... then your excuse is.... oh well you must have edited your threads... LOL!

Im sorry bro, did i hurt your feelings? So what is this unspoken question? I want to know?

oooo you got me there...Oh my god im SO scared! What am i to do?
    Here are 2 of those unspoken questions you are talking about. Are you going to dance around the question for a few more posts or would you like to address them now?
    Tell me, if you replenish your glycogen and do not experience DOMS why would it be inefficient? Especially being on an AAS compound?
    That is great advice. But what the hell does that mean?
    Your getting a bit ridiculous now. Either way, what I said to you each time was not only correct but it pertained to the topic. And with 90 posts its not research. I am simply pointing out that you have no idea what you are talking about and that has been the case the whole time and you have fared me well with my accusation. I dont make things up to gain leverage, I have plenty of evidence to prove my point. Hey maybe I made a mistake. If you truly did not delete a post then I misread posts and I apologize.

Blog Entries
    i know you dont think you hijacked this thread bro but you should have taken your fight to pm's cus the op has abandoned his thread cus of it....and lets not forget the fact that this kid is only 20yrs old and regardless of his training split probably shouldent even be messing withh aas just yet....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i know you dont think you hijacked this thread bro but you should have taken your fight to pm's cus the op has abandoned his thread cus of it....and lets not forget the fact that this kid is only 20yrs old and regardless of his training split probably shouldent even be messing withh aas just yet....
    Once again,The OP hasnt been online since 4/2

Alphakhymn is offline Banned
    sup guys, i just made an account here.. im 17, planning to start aas when im about 18/19.. so i came in here and when i saw u guys ripping at the kid, i first thought.. cmon i know all my bodybuilding stuff (ive only been training for 11months) he must know it too.. but after i saw his routine, i facepalmed.

I am very lookin forward to see the end result of this cycle, as I'm planning to start one in a year or two.

I know I have not done enough research on aas yet, but if u dont believe I know enough about bodybuilding at 17 and 11 months training, throw me questions, I'll answer them. But lets not make this thread about me, ill make another one of my own

Good luck OP is all i can say....

Quote Originally Posted by Alphakhymn View Post
    sup guys, i just made an account here.. im 17, planning to start aas when im about 18/19.. so i came in here and when i saw u guys ripping at the kid, i first thought.. cmon i know all my bodybuilding stuff (ive only been training for 11months) he must know it too.. but after i saw his routine, i facepalmed.

I am very lookin forward to see the end result of this cycle, as I'm planning to start one in a year or two.

I know I have not done enough research on aas yet, but if u dont believe I know enough about bodybuilding at 17 and 11 months training, throw me questions, I'll answer them. But lets not make this thread about me, ill make another one of my own

Good luck OP is all i can say....
    Why did you face palm after you saw his routine?

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post

Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    Monday: Arms- Bis / Tris / Abs/ Forearms
    Tuesday: Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
    Wednesday: Back / Shoulders/ Abs/
    Thurs: Legs
    Friday: Arms- Bis / Tris / Abs/ Forearms
    Saturday: Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
    Sun: Back / Shoulders/ Abs/

and I run a mile every day.

also, I always try to keep my muscles guessing with my workouts

just ate a nice 16oz steak and potatoes =D !
    if u cant tell whats wrong with this........

abs almost everyday? Chest day right after triceps? zero rest days?

OP, stick to something like

Monday: Back/Biceps/Forearms
    Tuesday: Rest/Cardio
    Wednesday: Chest/Triceps
    Thursday: Rest/Cardio
    Friday: Shoulders/Abs/Traps
    Saturday: Rest
    Sunday: Legs

oh, im not sure bout cardio, but from what ive researched, u need cardio while on a cycle, am i rite?
    Last edited by Alphakhymn; 04-12-2010 at 05:50 AM.

if u cant tell whats wrong with this........

abs almost everyday? Chest day right after triceps? zero rest days?

OP, stick to something like

Monday: Back/Biceps/Forearms
    Tuesday: Rest/Cardio
    Wednesday: Chest/Triceps
    Thursday: Rest/Cardio
    Friday: Shoulders/Abs/Traps
    Saturday: Rest
    Sunday: Legs

oh, im not sure bout cardio, but from what ive researched, u need cardio while on a cycle, am i rite?
    So subtracting the abs, whats wrong with tris after chest?

So maybe you can answer the question injected couldnt. If You replenish your muscle glycogen and are not experiencing DOMS, why cant you work a secondary muscle group following a primary?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I don't personally like doing chest a day after tri's, but I know people who do (and/or do chest day after a shoulder day) based on the logic that they are forced to use their chest more as opposed to their tri's and/or shoulders since those muscles are more fatigued.

I haven't tried this myself so I do not know if this is flawed logic or not.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    good job abs look great man

So maybe you can answer the question injected couldnt. If You replenish your muscle glycogen and are not experiencing DOMS, why cant you work a secondary muscle group following a primary?
    If you bench press one day, and you are not experiencing DOMS, should you bench press again the next day? NO

Same thing with triceps, even if they aren't sore, they still need rest to grow.

However, its not that big of a difference because triceps are not major muscles, but I personally think triceps and chest should be on the same day.

Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    If you bench press one day, and you are not experiencing DOMS, should you bench press again the next day? NO

Same thing with triceps, even if they aren't sore, they still need rest to grow.

However, its not that big of a difference because triceps are not major muscles, but I personally think triceps and chest should be on the same day.
    Not to be a jerk but this happened to me so I only assume its fair. You have to be 18 to use the boards so essentially you'd get kicked like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippensee View Post
    Not to be a jerk but this happened to me so I only assume its fair. You have to be 18 to use the boards so essentially you'd get kicked like I did.
    i got an message from admin.. im turning 18 in a month, i have to refrain from posting till then.. but i cant lol

when did u start and tell me ur experiences pweese

That doesnt answer my question.

That doesnt answer my question.
    Triceps need rest... and benching the next day after a tricep workout isn't good for your triceps

If You replenish your muscle glycogen and are not experiencing DOMS, why cant you work a secondary muscle group following a primary?
    What are you accomplishing by resting?

Like I told the member prior to you about this same discussion, you use your triceps in all movements isometrically that requires the arms for stabilization or execution. The triceps and the biceps are both agonistic and antagonistic in each movement that they participate in during the eccentric and concentric phases. So does that mean you cant do arms after back day? Shoulder day? At all?

What are you accomplishing by resting?

Like I told the member prior to you about this same discussion, you use your triceps in all movements isometrically that requires the arms for stabilization or execution. The triceps and the biceps are both agonistic and antagonistic in each movement that they participate in during the eccentric and concentric phases. So does that mean you cant do arms after back day? Shoulder day? At all?
    u CAN do whatever u want, but im just saying the most effective way to do it is by not doing chest right after triceps

are u an idiot?

u grow when ur resting

also u use triceps way more in benching than in bicep curls

layeazy is offline Banned
    have fun ey u can build muscle and enjoy it like changes your routines around with the right exercise and diet this kid can still make some great gains if he sticks with it for the long haul

u CAN do whatever u want, but im just saying the most effective way to do it is by not doing chest right after triceps And why is that?

are u an idiot? Is this the part where you try to sway the conversation by trying to hurl insults in the event that you really have no idea about what you are talking about and feel threatened because I took you up on your offer?

u grow when ur resting

also u use triceps way more in benching than in bicep curls
    You, like every other parrot, avoid the actual question at hand and just start hurling out common knowledge in the sign of a challenge. I didnt tell you were right or wrong. You said you cant work out your arms the first day of the week. All I did was ask you why.

If You replenish your muscle glycogen and are not experiencing DOMS, why cant you work a secondary muscle group following a primary?
    I didnt tell you that you were right or wrong, all I did was ask you why.

EKFitness is offline Member
    beginning of week 3, slight tenderness in nipples, kinda sensitive, not puffy though.

help?

trainer suggested tamoxifen anti-estrogen.
    Last edited by EKFitness; 04-14-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Forbidden16 is offline Junior Member
    It's kind of surprising to see how people just start shooting insults at the sight of threat to their knowledge instead of using it as an opportunity to learn more and strengthen their bases. RoadToRecovery has made only but posts based on logic and backed by science while others just quote an article and take it for granted, and argue without having total understanding of the topic. It isn't necessary to insult whenever you feel you're being openly proved wrong, smart arguments with backup increase credibility way more than saying "that's that".

Anyways, RTR I'd like to know your views on the relation of DOMS and muscle growth/recovery. Am I right in assuming you do consider it is an indicator of when you should not re-train a muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden16 View Post
    It's kind of surprising to see how people just start shooting insults at the sight of threat to their knowledge instead of using it as an opportunity to learn more and strengthen their bases. RoadToRecovery has made only but posts based on logic and backed by science while others just quote an article and take it for granted, and argue without having total understanding of the topic. It isn't necessary to insult whenever you feel you're being openly proved wrong, smart arguments with backup increase credibility way more than saying "that's that".

Anyways, RTR I'd like to know your views on the relation of DOMS and muscle growth/recovery. Am I right in assuming you do consider it is an indicator of when you should not re-train a muscle?
    wanna answer my question lol..considering it's my thread and i'm the OP
    Last edited by EKFitness; 04-14-2010 at 03:46 PM.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    i give my large muscles there own day

Implement is offline Junior Member
    Examine yourself for a knot, in the tissue behind your nips. If there are signs of some build-up of tough tissue there, you need to hop on some Nolvadex . If not, get some Arimidex , and begin taking it, asap. With either one, you should be able to continue your cycle. Just be cautious and mindful of those sweet boobies, and examine for knots, frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    Examine yourself for a knot, in the tissue behind your nips. If there are signs of some build-up of tough tissue there, you need to hop on some Nolvadex. If not, get some Arimidex, and begin taking it, asap. With either one, you should be able to continue your cycle. Just be cautious and mindful of those sweet boobies, and examine for knots, frequently.
    no knots, just sensitivity, my trainer said with my test boost, my estrogen is sure to follow, so the sensitivity is somewhat normal, but he gave tamoxiplex for this. i trust him very much.

beginning week 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-68.jpg  

OutlawNomad is offline New Member
    Dam bro, gains look good

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawNomad View Post
    Dam bro, gains look good
    thank you! everyone here and my trainer have been very helpful with my diet and workout routine!

and some of the guys in the gym have workouts i'd never think of, hit so many different spots

I hate to be the one to take the wind out of your sail... but this looks like a hydroxycut add from the late 90s. You have a picture of you slouching and then another of you flexing. You really arent showing much gains. Take a similiar picture to the last one of your first post of your thread.

Implement is offline Junior Member
    I hate to be the one to take the wind out of your sail... but this looks like a hydroxycut add from the late 90s. You have a picture of you slouching and then another of you flexing. You really arent showing much gains. Take a similiar picture to the last one of your first post of your thread.
    It's only week 3. Give the kid a break. His gear is only just starting to kick in and he has noticeably leaned out, at the very least. In 2 more weeks, the gains will be more noticeable.

EKF, keep it up, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    It's only week 3. Give the kid a break. His gear is only just starting to kick in and he has noticeably leaned out, at the very least. In 2 more weeks, the gains will be more noticeable.

EKF, keep it up, bro.
    My exact point. And how do you figure that he has noticeably leaned out? Because he used a better angle with his lamp? Lets keep it real here.

Im not trying to demotivate, im trying to help by giving him a better perspective.

OP - Take a picture flexing the same way in your first post.

OutlawNomad is offline New Member
    I know, its been 3 weeks & he has made some definite gains, give him a break. If you want to critique do so but in a way that will help the dude. Dam does everyone get flamed on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawNomad View Post
    I know, its been 3 weeks & he has made some definite gains, give him a break. If you want to critique do so but in a way that will help the dude. Dam does everyone get flamed on this board?

By kidding us, he kids himself. If smoke and mirrors is how you make your progress, then photoshop is a great tool. Im not flaming him, im pointing out reality. Stop being sensitive.

It looks like a magazine add before and after picture. If you want a true before and after to see your TRUE gains, then take identical pictures with the same lighting.

16lbs isn't lighting lol. pics soon.

It isnt muscle either.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    16 pnds in 3 weeks, most of it will be water.

On a deca /test cycle I ran before, I gained 33 pounds in 4 weeks, atleast half was water/fat.

16 pounds of lean muscle in 3 weeks is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    16 pnds in 3 weeks, most of it will be water.

On a deca /test cycle I ran before, I gained 33 pounds in 4 weeks, atleast half was water/fat.

16 pounds of lean muscle in 3 weeks is impossible.
    If he is growing muscle... 10lbs of that 16lbs is fat and water most definitely.

If he is growing muscle... 10lbs of that 16lbs is fat and water most definitely.
    still better than gaining 3 lbs.
    always looking for a way to flame

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    No, hes being realistic... This way when u get to the end of your cycle an you've gained 30lbs an after pct you end up losing 20lbs you'll know why. Why is this so hard to understand for some people? Not once has RTR replied with an insult even though he's received them, all he asks is for an explanation behind their reasoning for doing something a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by B1gDaddy View Post
    No, hes being realistic... This way when u get to the end of your cycle an you've gained 30lbs an after pct you end up losing 20lbs you'll know why. Why is this so hard to understand for some people? Not once has RTR replied with an insult even though he's received them, all he asks is for an explanation behind their reasoning for doing something a certain way.
    10 lbs i think is pretty good results to keep.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information