macejrb is offline New Member

Critique and Comment Please

Well I am 18 years of age and a senior in High School in Bakersfield, CA.

I weigh in at 210lbs 5'10 and god knows how much bf and 17" arms.

Here are a few pics which where taken earlier today

Here is a shot of all the body I could capture in the mirror.
    Last edited by macejrb; 01-27-2003 at 10:08 PM.

tatty is offline Member
    Well since you can't link the picture here, just click this:

http://www.theforumisdown.com/upload...Pose1_save.JPG

What kind of goals are you looking at? I think if I were you, I would begin to cut down for the summer.

Here is another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique and Comment Please-pose2-save-.jpg  

Originally posted by tatty
    Well since you can't link the picture here, just click this:

http://www.theforumisdown.com/upload...Pose1_save.JPG

What kind of goals are you looking at? I think if I were you, I would begin to cut down for the summer.
    Well I am a huge football player so I am looking to keep the weight and get cut up and make a huge increase in strength.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    It is difficult to critique you physique with the pictures you have provided. What advice are you looking for?...If its whether or not to use AAS, I recommend no, do to your age, and the room you have for natural improvement....However again, I am not sure what you are wanting in terms of advice, please let us know.

Well I am wanting advice on my body and what fitness you guys believe in.

Like I said I am a huge football play and I do start so staying in shape is the key. I play Defensive End, noseguard, and full-back.

The only problem is that I believe I have reached my strength do to the effects my body has gone through. I have stretch marks everywhere cause I push myself to the max and even more. I was thinking about jumping on Fina for 8 weeks along with Hydroxycut. I am up in the sky for opinions

Thanks guys/gals,
    -BoNdZy-

Here is the top picture do to my host being shit to this site
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique and Comment Please-pose1_save.jpg  

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    What?? do you want diet tips or weight training tips? your young so train like a mofo.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    if youre 17, dont even think about trying fina or any other kind of steriod ! unless u wqant to risk hurting yourself. But most important, get your diet on track and make sure u have a consistent work out routine. with goals set in place.

is that the HP 1.0 mp camera u got their

Originally posted by BullDogg20
    if youre 17, dont even think about trying fina or any other kind of steriod ! unless u wqant to risk hurting yourself. But most important, get your diet on track and make sure u have a consistent work out routine. with goals set in place.

is that the HP 1.0 mp camera u got their
    Yes that is the HP camera. I need suggestion on getting massive amount of strength and staying above 200lbs and really QUICK. I am fast naturally. I had 21 sacks my sophmore year which I led the league and still do lead the lead. The record was 20 and I broke it and I am hoping to crush it next year. Please give me advice on whatever you guys want. I do work out strong and heavy.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    First of all, you should wait on the AS, at least until age 23 or 24. Don't mess with your body's own test production at this age, you'll only have problems later. And... I'd be a little more discreet if I was you on the personal info.

Mr.Nice Guy is offline Banned
    dez?

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Well if my opinion mattered

I would say go for it bro. Go ahead with a cycle. If I had the chance and the information that I do now when I was a senior in high school I would have definately taken steroids to achieve my goals. 2 cycles can mean the difference between going to little sister of the poor university and getting full paid scholarship to florida state. with you at 5'10 and 210 you should be runnning 4.5 atleast bro I am currently 6'2 280 and running a 4.89 on stop clock-that time was at LSU camp. A good goal to get to is 5'10 230 running a 4.5 if you want to make impact and get major noticed....

bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

deit

I wish I would have deited in highschool. I knew nothing of nutrition. I played at 5'11" 230# and benched 335lbs. I thought I was in shape. I got out my senior year and started deiting and lost 30lbs in 2 months. I was much quicker. If you can keep your strength and work on your deit I would recommend that. The diffrence between highschool and college ball is the speed. To get the speed you must be in shape. Thanks Jake T.

yellows2k is offline Member
    I'll give it a whirl at 20-22% BF.

FKITLETSGO- Which cycle would you recommend? I have my hands on fina right now and I am thinking about doing a cycle along with hydroxycut for 8 weeks and then clomid after.

Let me know. Remember speed/strength is the key. Not how much muscle I show.

Strength/Speed I would probly go with Fina/Winstrol for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off for athletic purposes.

week 1-6 Fina 75mg/ed
    week 1-6 winny 50mg/ed

week 6-12 solidify gains naturally

week 12-18 fina 75mg/ed
    week 12-18 winny 50mg/ed

week18-24 solidify gains naturally and so on

After you do this for 3 cycles consider adding Test Proprionate into the mix as well or Test Enathate. Proprionate would be reccomended for shorter cycle but if you decide to use Enathate you could run an advanced cycle like this

week 1-12 Test Enathate 400mg/week
    week 1-6 Test Proprionate
    week 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed
    week 6-12 Fina 75mg/ed

For your first few just go with Winny and Fina It will prove to help a lot with your athleticism but of course you will still be required to work like a fkn horse.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think you should be doing AAS at all but if you are going to take the plunge I would DEFINATELY not recommed tren /fina!! Although tren is generally considered one of the most effective drugs out there as far as lean mass gains, strength gains and no aromitization, it is also one of the most toxic!! IT IS NOT A BEGGINERS STEROID !!!!!! It can be very toxic, especially to the kidneys. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne is also very common. You have NO idea how you body is going to respond to these potentially harmful substances so if you were smart you would opt for a milder drug such as primobolan or winstrol . You will still see good strength gains as well gaisn in lean mass (no water retention) but you will be much better off. Just use your head and don't go into this half cocked....it can be dangerous if you're not careful. Good luck.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    two things, i agree to young too soon to take with steroids . Just couble of things to set stright, fina/tren is "strong" yes. However it is NOT any more kidney toxic than any other steroid . There is not one medical study to support tren is any different on kidney's than any other injectable.

So again, learn how to eat and train see how that works. If those things are not in order there is no "magic" to be found in a bottle.

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Strength/Speed I would probly go with Fina/Winstrol for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off for athletic purposes.

week 1-6 Fina 75mg/ed
    week 1-6 winny 50mg/ed

week 6-12 solidify gains naturally

week 12-18 fina 75mg/ed
    week 12-18 winny 50mg/ed

week18-24 solidify gains naturally and so on

After you do this for 3 cycles consider adding Test Proprionate into the mix as well or Test Enathate. Proprionate would be reccomended for shorter cycle but if you decide to use Enathate you could run an advanced cycle like this

week 1-12 Test Enathate 400mg/week
    week 1-6 Test Proprionate
    week 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed
    week 6-12 Fina 75mg/ed

For your first few just go with Winny and Fina It will prove to help a lot with your athleticism but of course you will still be required to work like a fkn horse.
    Thank you very much. That pretty much looks like the cycle I will be using. Have you done this cycle in the past or know anybody that has? If so drop me a line and let me know what they thought of it. Again thanks bro for your time.

Cya,
    -JoSh-

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    NOOOOO.....EQ/WINNY OR EQ/ANAVAR is a more sensible option, your gunna get tits you need proviron etc.....go with eq/anavar it will increse your strength hugely you will be faster and more vascular, what you doing bruv, fina isn't a steroid for a fucking 17 year old!!! cycle by all means but you are gunna burn out by 21, then you will be fucked who will want you then?

What will the eq do to me? Cause I was reading it and it said this isn't the drug for strength and massive weight gains over a short period of time. And from what I have heard it is expensive. I am trying to spend the least amount of money with great results as possible.

Thanks,
    -JoSh-

Please take note that the cycle i suggested was if you were using fina

However, i do not condone or suggest fina for first time use as I previously stated beforehand. But if you were to start off with Fina then do it the way i said. And yes I have a bro who is 6'3 1/2 almost 6'4 260 lbs tight end and running 4.59. He started freshman year same height 260 lbs running 4.93 and has since changed body composition and increased speed significantly. The cycle I suggested was the first he ever took and he never had any problems with fina as far as side effects go. I would like to add that he knew his shit big time and definately had his nutrition/supplementation/training/rest/recovery down to a t when he began to administer anabolics. just be careful bro and realize you should not be in a super rush.....personally if you are on your way to getting a scholarship anyway to the college of your choice then fk steroids until your freshman year when your clock will start ticking,spend all summer juicing and go into fall camp and blow some fucking heads off the helmet....however if you need extra edge to get noticed then do what you have to do do your thing for you........peace

Bye the way I suggested that cycle of fina/winny for 6 weeks on 6 off b/c of what my associate told me he did. I never took fina ever so I have no personal experience with it. Like most have said I am a lil frightened of it as young as I am but ill do it soon. So far been natural for last 1 and 1/2 but ill re-plunge when im ready

See I am wanting to get strength and speed right now because I got invited to a Fresno State Football camp with the fresno state football team. They seen some of my previous videos and wanted me to join them. I believe I am gonna do the winny/fina cycle. I have a buddy that just started his first cycle on Fina and he is about 1 1/2 weeks in and he says he LOVES it. I know that could change once that needle hits my arm but I am willing to give it a try. And for you comment for me to no rush haha if I was rushing I wouldn't even waste my time asking from the pros and bros

Thanks,
    -JoSh-

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't agree with juicing that young, but if i did then i would do exactly what "FKITLETSGO"'s friend did, and that was know all the factors at hand. If i was in your situation, then i think it was good to come here, but i would also read everything before u start. Read everything online, every magazine, and the best one would actually pick up some books(best source of info IMO) and read everything in those. If you do that, there might be a chance where u might pick some things up and realize u can make those drastic changes without the juice, which i firmly beleive u can. I really doubt there are a lot of ppl here or anywhere that have seen ppl in highschool with perfect nutrition and training, and had no alternative but to juice to make the gains they wanted.

In any case, good luck in whatever decisions you make.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

your a fucking fool if you decide to juice at your age...you want my honest opinion...Madmax..

1..your way to heavy..you need to loose some fat
    2. you should focus on a good diet
    3. you should focus on a strict training program
    4. your endocrine system is way to fragile to be fuckin with juice
    5. your going to fuck yourself up and when you do...i will gladly sadly have to say i told you so.....
    6. no way in hell your arms are 17...
    Along with all the "IMPORTANT" Threads that are at the top of list, there should be one about teenagers and AAS. Too many teens are trying to juice these days. They are going to really give the media a reason to scrutinize AAS! Its a sad thing that is happening, and I think it should be stopped! Just my 2 cents!!

BTW--I agree with Madmax. No way in hell those are 17" arms!!

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by macejrb

Alright you fucking genious you cause you seen to know everything. Just to let you know swearing and getting on your high horse gets you and especially who ever you are replying to know where. About my fucking arms....you want me to get a tape measure and messure them and take a picture for you fucking asshole? Are you jeolous?
    That has to be one os the most hypocritical replies I have ever seen!

You asked for a critique and you got one!

Originally posted by Madmax
    you ask for peoples opinions and thats what i gave you...why would i be jealous of some kid that hasn't finished pueberty and has way to much fat on his body...honestly you look like you have never touched a weight in your short life...your arms have no shape or definition and niether does any other part on your body...except for your stomach and the only shape that has is a round one.. don't get your panties in a bunch, because you can't hang on the football field without using juice...
    when you turn your tit's into pecks come talk to me...when you turn your obiese belly into abs then come talk to me..but until then stay away from juice...because your not ready yet...later tubs...Madmax..
    Well said you just gave me so much modivation to work harder it is unbelievable....Let me pm you.

Please keep the replies coming.

Decoder is offline Banned
    ok even if your arm's are 17 they are FAT 17 inch arms so who care's?
    drop your body fat to 12% im sure they will be 13 inch's by then.

yeah now that i look at it, i'm positive those are not 17" arms, i'm about the same weight and height, and when i measured my arms 2months ago they were 17" even and there's no way yours are 17". To tell you the truth though, i don't think arms are necessarily the most important feature of a football player. Well madmax pretty much said what i said, but in a much more straightforward way. I have to agree with him, it looks like you have a lot of work to do before you look at AS as a possibility, in my opinion thats not a bad thing. It means if you do your research u can still make AS type gains without the AS.

Well guys I am sorry for being on my high horse today. What supplements would you guys suggest taking in each day? I am trying to consume Hydroxycut into this cycle. Let me know now that AS is out of the way <-- God am I happy to say that.

Why do I want to impress the coaches in high school when college is the only thing that counts. I can wait til I am 20-21 for roids then it is on that is all I have to say. PHEW it has been a rough day.

Look, i think it's great that u made a good decision to hold off on the juice for now. But really this is the reason that teens get made fun of quite a bit. Teens always want to look to juice or supplements for a solution before they are sure that their diet and workouts are perfect. One of the reasons u're getting flamed is that u're 210, but u could really lose about 20lbs of just fat and that would only make you 190 and thats it. I know you want to keep your weight up, but bro i really think that losing 20lbs of pure fat would help you alot more then it would hurt.

I'm telling you, you really need to perfect your diet and training, because thats going to make more of a difference then any supplement or AS. You can't just say to yourself that it is perfect, cuz i guarantee you from the looks of it that it isn't. Start lookin around on the diet forum and look at other's diets and start trying to figure out how you can make changes to your own diet.

As far as training goes, i don't know what yours looks like. I would really reccommend going to a barne's and nobles or something like that, they have tons of books on training. Since you're a football player i would highly recommend looking at some powerlifting and definitely some plyometrics stuff. Trust me, the stuff is actually really easy to read and its interesting. You just got to really get out there and start asking yourself what kinda changes you can make before u start thinking supplements and AS is the answer.

You got plenty of time before next year starts. If i were u, i would drop about 20lbs, and you would still have tons of time to put on some muscle. If you could lose 20lbs of fat, gain maybe 15 lbs of muscle, that would put you at 205, and i guarantee if u do the plyometrics real hard core you will be as fast as lightning.

Originally posted by saboudian
    Look, i think it's great that u made a good decision to hold off on the juice for now. But really this is the reason that teens get made fun of quite a bit. Teens always want to look to juice or supplements for a solution before they are sure that their diet and workouts are perfect. One of the reasons u're getting flamed is that u're 210, but u could really lose about 20lbs of just fat and that would only make you 190 and thats it. I know you want to keep your weight up, but bro i really think that losing 20lbs of pure fat would help you alot more then it would hurt.

I'm telling you, you really need to perfect your diet and training, because thats going to make more of a difference then any supplement or AS. You can't just say to yourself that it is perfect, cuz i guarantee you from the looks of it that it isn't. Start lookin around on the diet forum and look at other's diets and start trying to figure out how you can make changes to your own diet.

As far as training goes, i don't know what yours looks like. I would really reccommend going to a barne's and nobles or something like that, they have tons of books on training. Since you're a football player i would highly recommend looking at some powerlifting and definitely some plyometrics stuff. Trust me, the stuff is actually really easy to read and its interesting. You just got to really get out there and start asking yourself what kinda changes you can make before u start thinking supplements and AS is the answer.

You got plenty of time before next year starts. If i were u, i would drop about 20lbs, and you would still have tons of time to put on some muscle. If you could lose 20lbs of fat, gain maybe 15 lbs of muscle, that would put you at 205, and i guarantee if u do the plyometrics real hard core you will be as fast as lightning.
    Great post bro I apreciate your time for that post. Now that I think about it losing 20lbs and then gaining 15lbs of solid muscle doesn't sound too bad Thanks again and have a nice day.

-BoNdZy-

Thread Information