KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

just some progress pics...

I said I was not going to put up progress pics, or anything like that until I was done cutting... Buuuut I need motivation.

I can NOT loose this gut! It just seems like the weight is comming and i can see "PARTS" where it looks better, but damn it...patience is a virtue I DONT HAVE

My stomach just seems bloated to me. I've got the fat on the love handles. and I know that is one of the last to go. i've got basically 10 weeks, been at it now for almost 7... Diet is great...and is going to get even stricter.

My info is posted in the Competitive BB section, I just figured I'd get more views and reply's here.

Also, When looking at my pics...please feel free to "flame, critique, whatever". My chest is my weakest point, right behind my GUT.

No leg pics in this set because They all came out blurry! There is one posted in the Competitive BB section i do believe...and I'll post more in 4 more weeks.

The first set is going to be all from 1-27-03

Then I took some comparison's from varoius dates..

Let me have it guys...and any questions about my cardio or training routine please reference

THE BET (YES THIS IS A LINK)

Also, I just started my stack for cutting yesterday...so that's just began.

KunipshunFit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-back.jpg  

front double bi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-front.jpg  

front relaxed (*this is where the gut is obvious*)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-front-relaxed.jpg  

now some comparissons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-backcomparison-1-13to1-27.jpg  

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-frontrbicomparison-01-13-01-27.jpg  

last comparisson...i dont see any difference in this one...and that sucks considering it's 4 weeks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-frontrelaxedcomparison-12-27-01-27.jpg  

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    good shit bro!! keep it up

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    People are going to unconditionally encourage you and be nice.

Instead, I will be realistic. Between the two cycles, I see no difference. You need to do a good cutting cycle. I would include testosterone , trenbolone , and clenbuterol stacked with t3. That will melt the fat off you at an unbelievable rate assuming all other factors are in control. Increase your cardio, and decrease your calorie intake. (of course, it could be that you already decreased your calories too low, and now your body has slowed its Basal Metabolic Rate, its a temporary response to starvation.) At the very least, throw in an ECA stack.

I just checked out your diet, and actually, it looks alright. You said in another thread that you were considering EQ. The problem with Equipoise (boldenone ) is that it takes a very long itme to really kick in, and when it does, it increases your hunger a great deal.

Good luck. You can do this, but you have to make some changes. Have you lost any weight according to the scale?

-SF

Sigmund...

Please reference the link I posted in the first post

Also, I agree I have a long way to go. My diet went to shit on the first cycle and that is why I gained so much weight. Post cycle I continued to eat to hold my gains, and I didnt loose TOOO TOOO MUCH

Now as far as the pics...there is no "CYCLES" between them...mearly time.

I've been clean for 4 months, and these pics are 4 weeks.

Again, I do have a ways to go...I've been there before, So i know what it takes to get back. But if you check out the link in the first thread, AND in my signature, It will answer all your questions about cardio and diet...

EDIT ADDED ** I wanted to add, this is my first real attempt at a cutting cycle with AAS ** And the AAS just started for the cutting cycle.. 7 weeks of intense cardio and now the final 10 weeks i'm going to juice it up.

Also, I do have pics of my last cutting attempt before I did the bulking cycle...and as i've stated before, I should have been leaner before i did a bulker.

Sigmund, I appreciate your honesty! I look forward to your reply once you've checked out my training and all in the links i've asked you to reference!

Thanx

K
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-31-2003 at 08:35 AM.

chinups Guest
    The TAT on the back is great. I am thinking of some kind of spread like that. HIT THE CHEST PIECE HARDER. Over all great job!

Thanx for the reply about the TAT...

and for the chest...yeah man...i look like I have the chest of a fucking 2 yr old!!!

My chest hates me...because my shoulders take over EVERYTHING... I've recently found a workout that puts all the pressure on my chest...so i've been doing that now for about 3 weeks...and am going to stick with it.

It seems the heavier I go, the less my chest grows.... I mean I CAN bench 315, but what's the point if it's not making my chest grow...ya know? So my ego is going to take a hit, but hopefully my chest will grow!

Lata

KunipshunFit

I went diggin in my pics archives and found these..

First one is a front of me last time I cut.(please keep in mind this was with NO AAS, just Hydroxycut and a decent diet)..right before bulking cycle in september of last year...specifically 09-02-02
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-lastcut-9-1.jpg  
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-31-2003 at 09:52 AM.

this is a better pic to show what i gained doing my bulking cycle

IT is my back on 09-02-02 to now...01-27-03
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just some progress pics...-september-jan.jpg  

alevok Guest
    You look leaner at your second pics, you have 6-8 more weeks to show your abs. Your diet looks good but eliminate yolks, rotate carbs, say one day consume 200gr oatmeal another day 300gr rice next day 150gr potato to make sure your body does not get used to the routine.

Your arms are very nice, but you need to concentrate more on your chest. Start with incline dumbell presses, following with incline flys, then standing cable crossover for your innerchest development, last is parallel bar dips. Switch to bar every second chest day. Have a partner (more developped and stronger than you) to force you to the extremes. I had the same problem 2 years ago, but this guy (much bigger than I am) pushed me hard to keep up with him and worked perfect for me.

Hey Av...Thanx for the reply..

what do you mean in my second pics? The pics I just added from back in september? In those pics I believe i was 175-180...In the pics now, I'm 198...So while i've got a bit more weight on me now...I believe I got some good muscle outta it. i'm assuming after this cutting up session WITH AAS, i'll be around 180 and hopefuly show some abs...

If you can clarify that i'd appreciate it...just so i can know which pics to reference...

and yeah i've got time roughly 9 weeks and a few days...and I dont expect to see abs for awhile yet...and rotating the carbs..I am...MIKE XXL is the man for that!

Thanx again!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Sigmund....for being spaced only two weeks apart or so on the back pics, i see a HELL of a lot of progress. I could see if they were before and after shots spanning a 15 week cycle..then, okay, no real difference. But in 14 short days i see erectors that weren't so visible before and I DON'T see some of the side spillage (man, i'm the KING of that world) running down after the lats that turn a V-taper into an hourglass. I say damn good job thus far...if the first two weeks (or these two weeks, if not the first) are any indication, you'll do real well.

I say damn good job thus far...if the first two weeks (or these two weeks, if not the first) are any indication, you'll do real well.
    Um, the cutting actually started Dec 3rd I believe... So I would assume the pics are from um....week 4-6ending times...

However, there are some pics in there of roughly 3 weeks into my cutting.

I appreciate your stand up comments and encouragement!

I'm gonna debate on one thing though...THE SIDE SPILLAGE...I happen to be the king of that All my weight hangs on the love handles and the front of my GUT..the scars from surgery dont help to much!

Anyway, Thanx guys...

Any bodyfat guesses are welcome. Also, in the pic, on the right side of the pic...it looks like my lat is not symetrical to the left... sad thing is i'm right handed...

Lata

KunipshunFit

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I can actually tell a *small* difference in your love handles between the before and afters.

Anyway, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you right now, so I'd love to hear how the cutting cycle goes

Platinum

Hey bro I can actually tell a *small* difference in your love handles between the before and afters.
    Well thanx!

I'll most def keep the updates comming. I wont take pics again for another 4-5 weeks. And my cycle just started so i should be niiice

10 weeks basicalllly left... like 9 weeks and 2 days until the bet...lol

If ya want, check my link in the bottom of my signature. and you can join my thread and check it all out...diet help and everything is there...

all i can say is MIKE XXL is the freaken MAN and his one time fee of 50bottles of Test is well worth it...JOKING

Lata

K

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Kunipshunfit...nice job! Your 9/02 pic versus the recent ones show that you can diet down and get ripped. I read your thread about the bet and I'm sure you'll meet your goals.

One question- Are you losing a lot of strength with the dieting? I'm in week 3 of my cutting phase and it hit me hard in the last few workouts...my strength has been diminishing.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Your definately leaner then before. Keep up the good work.

Thanx Durbin...

As far as the strength...well I decided to take a different approach for that, so my answer is yes and no

I upped my reps to stay between 12-15, and decreased all my weights accordingly, ex: DB's i dropped 10lbs each.

and currently I can do a 4th set, 1st exercise set of Inclines for 12-15 reps clean with the 80's, i know 10 with the 85's...i'm just focusing on strict movenment, and PUSHING HARDER than ever. I dont care if I pass out, drop the weight, whatever, i'm going to get it 12-15 times!

Now granted, my next exercise the weight's drop a biiiit...so the last set of Flat DB's for ex, will be with 75's...

So it HAS dropped a little, but its hard to tell because i'm more focused, and doing more reps..

Hope that answered your question.

oh and in those pics from 9/02 to 1/27 I actually gained 15-20lbs..

Lata

K

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry, I just don't see it. But that's ok - its only been two weeks. If I could see a difference in two weeks, I would want to know what drugs you were taking (probably T3/clen ... or DNP ...i hope not the latter).

At any rate, I strongly encourage you to keep up what you are doing because I am sure you will get great results. You have a generally well thought out drug/training/diet plan that will yield good progress...just not in two weeks. So stick with it, and I'm sure you will be fine.

I look forward to the 2 month (not week) after pictures.
    Maybe even a month from now...

-SF

Well thanx Sigmund.

I was posting the 2 weeks pics because I was bored at work....

I do not expect ANY changes visibly in 2 weeks...and infact when the second pics on 1-27 were taken, i am on my hydroxycut this week and next...clen starts back on the 9th of Feb...

And by then i'll be a full 11 days into the fina...wooo hoooo LOL...*whimpers at the ED shot* just wait till Feb 14th when the winny starts....2ED shots...if i dont drink the winny...LOL

Lata and thanx again for your post.

KunipshunFit

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Nice Tribal and great job with the iron! Look thick as hell dude!

alevok Guest
    I referred the latest dated pics of yours as second pics.

Thread Information