tolinka is offline Senior Member

Question What do you think?

Here are some recent pics from me,....I wanted you guys to tell me if you see any diffrence

Be easy on me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think?-4.jpg  

here's another one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think?-5.jpg  

Any diffrence on thise ones?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think?-picture-26.jpg  

And a back shot...I know i'm probably the skiniest bastard on the boards...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think?-picture-37.jpg  

sd11 is offline Banned
    Not trying to be a dick, but you look skinnier than you did in your previous pics. What does your diet look like, that's most likely the problem I suggest you get a quality weight gainer like nlarge take that twice a day and don't be shy hitting up burger king. Anyways bro everyone starts somewhere....just keep pumpin and stick with it.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    What time difference are we looking at between the two sets? Differences are all relative, and their relativity is largely grounded in time.

I asked for an opinion so i wont be offended....even though i dont like criticism

Well on the second ones I'm supposed to be 5lbs heavier...but I guess its hard to tell the diffrence between them. The first pics I was 133lbs on the tow othe ones, I'm 138lbs....wanted to know if it is possible to see any changes on such little progress

mammoth is offline Member
    I DO see the gains in the latter pics. I can tell that your pecs are larger and in your db pose I can see more biceps. I definitely would consider adjusting your diet to include more calories. If these are complete before and after cycle photos then I would say that either your cycle was inadequate or your diet and training were lacking. The gains look in line with normal un-supplemented training(IMO).

What is the time difference between the two? Without knowing that it would be hard to give a good critique. I do see gains though bro. Some progress is definitely better than none. Good job and keep it going!

No it's not a cycle...I'm [rpbably not gonna do any cycles till i get 160lbs naturally. To by quite honest with you there is a two week diffrence between the two pictures. I finally got on a diet, so now I just have to keep going and going. I dont take any supplements either, I got a full bucket of Nlarge at home but I didnt touch it yet.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Stick with the bulking diet and I'm sure you'll grow.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    TOLINKA bro when i started my 1st cycle i was 135lbs too, i was lucky and gained 15lbs no clomid, not that i dont reccommend clomid it so happen that i didnt no about it, right now i'm at 170lbs and still bulking my way up to 180lbs if i can, keep working it will prolly take a little long but u'll get there man good luck...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I can see some changes. Keep lifting hard and eat bro!

tahnks for your support fellas...thanks to you i stay motivated

more feedback will appreciated

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    I started out just like you brother man. Keep your goal at 160. I did the same thing and when i hit 160lbs .....i said shit im not stoppin now. So i set my new goal to me 180lbs. I hit 180 and then i couldnt gain anymore. Thats when i hit up some gear. But i hit the gear when i was 21 years old and when i jsut couldnt break 180. You have a lot to go NATURALLY. Then hit the gear. But Peak out naturally first dont touch gear until you have mastered everything including the ART OF EATING LOTZ! You should see a bit more progress in a few months growth takes time. But i know it is possible to gain 20-30 solid LBS of muscle naturally when you first start lifting. Then after a year or so its about 1-2 lbs a month if you are lucky. It seems you have the desire to grow and that is the most important thing! Keep pumpin and eating and you will see results. Just wait and be patient! And after a while switch to only working out 1 body part per week! I found that to be a huge help! Dont over train it SUCKS!

tatty is offline Member
    You're still young, keep pumping and eating and it will come! I was in the same boat when I started a year and a half ago...

this one been dead for a while...

I wanted you guys the experts to tell me what type of workout would you recommend me?

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm i am no expert, but give a try at all the big mouvement to gain strenght.. and get a weight gainer.. n-large.. like 3 kegs of it.. You definitly need to eat more.. drink alot of water rest your 8 hours a night i would hit the gym 3-4 time a week.. not more.. for at least 5-6 month..

Stay simple for now and get a training partner :
    Do at least 1 warm up set of 12-15 rep for every mouvement, this is very important not just for injury inssue, the pump will feel much better.

DAY 1 :
    -Inclined bench press : 3x6-8 202 1x10-12 lowering the weight use perfect form and do some 302 (raising in 2 lowering in 3)

-Flat bench press : 3x6-8 202 1x10-12 302

-Power fly : 3x6-8 202 1x10-12 302
    For bicep super set those :
    A) Barbell curl Use full range motion you can even lower your wrist when you are at the highest range of the motion depending on your wrist strengh...
    B) Dumbell curl : Soo many people do this exercise wrong at my gym it crazy keep shoulder wide stance and have the inside part of the dumbell raise up to your shoulder.. make sure your elbow doesnt lean back while you are lowering the weight... If that happens dont be afraid to use lower weight your bicep will be thanksfull :P
    So : a)6-8 rep b)6-8 rep rest for approx 1min 30sec to 2min 30sec actually when you feel ready to lift them again. repeat 3 time then to the 4th set lowering the weight and at a slower tempo : 302 do 10-12 rep.

Oups.. missing of time ill give ya day 2 if you want tonight..

Aguro, wanna thank you for your help and time

Well I'm just starting to understand this whole 3-0-2, 2-0-2 exercise...According to Warrior it might now work as well for beginners and intermideats. But I surely will give it a try, even though it seems like it will make me really sore the next day (but i love it when i cant turn the steering wheel on the way to work)

About my chest workout...I start off with a flat bench press...I go with a high weight do the maximum and then on the second set try to rep the same amount again, after that I lower the wieght and benchpress to failure.
    I dont do incline, i have decided to try to work with decline dumbells... try to do 4x8

Now here is my question...whats a Power Fly?

For biceps do standing barbell curls 4x 8-10
    dumbell curls 4x-6-8
    I was thinking of adding another bicep exercise just dont know which one...

cant wait for day 2...

peace

durbin22 is offline Member
    add preacher curls 4x-8-10

Alright power fly are simply fly cept you have elbow in 90% when you are in the lowest part of the motion then you raise em up above you just like if you where doing regular fly.. About decline press instead of incline.. hmmm.. i would say.. do the incline. At first i could barely lift 70 pounds i was soo desperate but i kept doing it.. After a year, i can now easily lift 250 for 8 clean rep and the size of my pec growed accordingly..

DAY 2 :
    Back and Tricep
    For all back exercise try to lean your shoulder backward following the motion.(flexing backward your shoulder)
    Front Lat pull down wide grip. 3x6-8 1x10-12 same tempo as in day 1 for day 2 and day 3 exercise...
    1 hand dumbell rowing 3x6-8 1x10-12
    Deadlift : 3x6-8 1x10-12 do barbell shrug at every rep..
    search for a post on how to make deadlift there was one showing a small video on how to do this mouvement.. it crucial that you have perfect form for this mouvement and do a good warmup.
    If you dont like deadlift just do hyperextension with weight and do barbell shrug with a power rack or something.. Dont rotate your shoulder when doing shrug just raise them..
    Tricep
    Dip : either do them with 2 bench or regular dip.. Get a weight belt if you do regular dip otherwhise have someone lay plate on you if you do it with 2 bench.
    dip 3x6-8 1x10-12....
    V-bar tricep push down. 3x6-8 1x10-12 then again.. keeping elbow near your body is a must.. and make sure they dont move only forewarm should move..
    Lying dumbell extension. 3x6-8 1x10-12
    Lay down on a bench. raise dumbell shoulder wide in a pronation grip and lower the weight to your ear always keeping elbow shoulder wide and immobile..

Day 3 tomorow... heh
    Last edited by Aguro; 02-11-2003 at 10:58 PM.

Hey Aguro i tought this hread was dea i guess not...how about a day three?

Peace

Tonight.. sorry.. Valentine day take alot of preparation :P
    I got a very special girl

Thread Information