Hulkman is offline New Member

legs and back pics

Here are some pics of my legs and back. I am 21 and weigh 202lbs, and have been lifting seriously for 5 months. I have put on 7lbs in a month following a bulking diet. I have put nearly an inch on each thigh, and I am trying to work on my back. Dont be too harsh as I am new, but flame away as I need the advise on what areas to work on to compete, Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails legs and back pics-p1010085.jpg  

Hulkman is offline New Member

Back pic

I hope when i cut, my waist size will be smaller and show my lats more??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails legs and back pics-p1010092.jpg  

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    nice quad development. looking good for 5 months in the gym. IMO you need to work on your lowers a little more, although they do take a lot longer to come. i still haven't got any decent calf development after years of training (being so tall doesn't help).

you are probably soon gonna hit the phase where growth slows down. if that happens try a different routine to shock your muscles.

keep it up bro.

mammoth is offline Member
    No flame here! Quads look great for a beginner! It looks like your calves are lagging behind those impressive quads though, but its hard to tell from the front. You should post some front view pics if you want a critique about competition. Other than that you seem to be on the right track! Keep up the good work bro! Patience is a virtue.

Thread Information