Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luv2Lift is offline New Member

Pre - 1st Cycle Pics

Here are a few Pre-Pics...about to start my very 1st cycle (grinning ear to ear as I think about it). This is me now...and hoping to improve dramatically over what you see!!! Be Nice...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre - 1st Cycle Pics-postshots.jpg  

dino is offline Female Member
    Looking great. Keep up the hard work.

Love the quads...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Be nice?!? How can we not be...You look like "berry's" twin brother. And that is a good thing.

Keep it up bro. Lookin sick!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Looking good bro, very nice quads.

Arrow Thanks...

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I'm addicted to this site (like most members I would guess). I've been a member of other boards but this is the best by far. Quality board, quality info, and quality members!

I'll be starting my first cycle in a couple of weeks and I'll keep you guys posted...virgin cycle of Eq/Winny (10 wks) first.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...your legs are SICK!!! And that biceps peak is absolutely phenomonal!! You are already shredded to shit, and have awsome genetics to boot. Your are going to look incredible!!! You already look incredible!!

How about some stats if you don't mind.

Pete

My Stats

Thanks Pete. Actually, you may not believe it but I have some of the worst genetics possible (naturally slow metabolism, heavy water retention, thick skin, etc.). I finally learned that you can overcome much of that with the right diet (the main part) and dedicated training (I do two-a-days 5 days/wk).

Anyway...my stats: I'm 30 y/o, 6' tall, 195 lbs, hovering around 6% -7% bf right now.

I always do searches by members as I'm looking for info...I know yours, PaPa's, and X's posts very well. Thanks for all the great info that you guys give!

Knowledge is the key!!!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    maybe you mentioned it on another forum and i missed it, but what are you planning to cycle?

Quad is offline Female Member
    Looking good bud, but ..... just one question....you've REALLY never done a cycle or any AS?
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

My 1st Cycle...

Hey Dane. Given that I'm an AS virgin, I'll be doing a 10 wk Winny/Eq cycle (with standard follow-ups). I've planned and am going through an adjustment phase in my diet and training right now in order to get my body ready for what's coming. I've got 2 weeks to go and then it's on!!!

And to answer Quad's question...Nope, never done anything other than eat right (and that depends on the phase of training I'm in), train right, and listen to my body. I

t's all about knowing how your body functions and dedicating yourself to getting to the vision in your mind. Sorry if that sounds cocky...I don't mean it that way at all. I'll start posting pics when my cycle starts and everyone can see where I'm going!

Venus! is offline Female Member
    Wow awesome work well built and totally lean at the same time!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    great set of wheelies you have going on there..keep up the good work and good luck on the cycle

aljordan45 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Man dude what can I say! I guess I will be the guy to say you look like crap, so you don't get a big head and stop training hard! Haha, just kiddin bro. You look freakin incredible, I am sure you will be a monster after a good cycle! Keep us posted! Berry look out this guy ain't no joke man. Haha I like to talk a lil junk, it keeps ya on your toes.

Waaay Too Good To A "Newbie"...

I knew there was a reason I love this board...LOL. Just Kidding. Thanks for the positive comments Shredz and aljordan. Big Head...Me...that ain't never going to happen maaaan!!! I'm a very shy guy and people take that as being "stuck up" a lot. I'm the kind that's too embarassed to even take my shirt off in the summer (which isn't too good when I'm needing a tan).

Anyway, all the comments are appreciated very much. We all have weaknesses and, believe me, I'm well aware of mine! The thing with me is that it's the weaknesses that motivate me so much. Take a realistic look, understand what you see in your body and why, know what to do, challenge yourself....then take over. BODY BE MINE!!!

Thanks Again Everybody.

Night Fly is offline Female Member
    I have to give you props, man. You really look awesome, and your wheels are shredded to hell! You will be adding on to a great physique by doing that cycle. Keep us updated and once again, nice job!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Lov2Lift

Check your personal message please.

I go tta bump this for the people who haven't had the pleasure of viewing yet. This guys bicep is a frickin mountain upon muscle. Bro...you got A LOT going for you, and I know you know this because you seem to be very well educated by your last few posts. Get on the board more often though...14 posts? Maybe PT will let me lend some to you until you catch up.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Damn, bro you look fantastic.

Your Bis, back and legs look amazing. Keep up the good work.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look great, nice size and cuts, you are my new hero!

Rocket

Nice striated quads Luv2Lift! Are you sure that you didn’t mix up your before and after pics?

Great Motivators Here!

WOW...you guys are all a great encouragement to me. When I say thanks for the comments, I do mean it...so a big THANKS.
    I haven't been able to get on the boards as much as I'd like to lately so I'm planning on catching up this weekend.

I had hoped to start my cycle by now but my 1st order hasn't arrived yet...just my luck. The extra time should allow me to react a little quicker now...I'm doing a "prep" phase for my cycle.

I'm getting a lot of questions on my diet so I'm thinking of offering a generalized post on "tricks and tips" for manipulating your body through your "diet." I've noticed that quite a few ask what AS to invest in with not thought to one of the most critical components of success..."diet."

What do you guys think..yes...no?

Your knowledge and expirience would be greatly appreciated in both our "Diet" and "Competition" forums.

A huge YES on that Luv2Lift! I think that a lot of inexperienced people in the bodybuilding world should take a good look at your picks and post before considering A/S. It’s a nice change to see someone concerned with diet and good Genetics to boot. I think a lot of guys that are eager to start treating themselves as pin cushions without doing any real research or taking care of their diet could definitely learn from you!

Cali is offline Female Member
    WOW! You look amazing for being natural! Great job!

toolegit is offline New Member
    Hey bro, you look great! Would like to see some pics after your cycle.

Bump

bigitaly is offline New Member
    The ultimate goal of lifting and gear is to improve upon your body. With that being said, I hope than when I'm 30 I'll look better than I do now, but If I look like that... wow... nobody will hear me complain. =)

Update...

Hey Guys. For those interested, I'm still waiting on my gear to arrive. My source is supposed to be very dependable and I've been in constant touch with him...so I'm sure it will be here soon.

I'll be posting weekly pics and updates with complete diet info, workout schedule and progress, bodyfat measurements, etc. as soon as I get started.

Seriously considering adding Test Prop (100mg EOD throughout) to my cycle of Winny/Eq. Thanks to Pete and Mike (and a whole lot of others) for some excellent pointers in other posts I've read!

Mike Guest
    I would recommend the test prop in there myself

Words to Live by...from Mike himself. Thanks Mike. I've been wanting to get some input and suggestions from you.

Mike Guest
    No problem bud - my door's open to anyone that needs anything

ptbyjason Guest
    I can't believe I didn't see this thread before. Bro, you are in great shape and an inspiration to many. I am very impressed. Those quads are sick man. I am definitely jealous of the striations.

Definitely help out the board with diet advice. It definitely looks like you know what you are doing, and if anyone ever doubts you just refer them to this thread.

And PapaPump, it sounds like you were volunteering some posts of yours to him. I can do that for you if you want.

You're just afraid I'll catch you.

Bro, definately head over to the "Members Cycle Results" Forum and keep us updated once in a while. You are going to be simply amazing when you are done. Hell, you already are.

Maybe a little late for this now, but if you do run the prop (and I definitely would) I prefer running it ed instead of eod. For the same dose just run 50mg ed, you will get much steadier blood levels.

Oh, and in case everyone else hasn't made the point clear, you look incredible!

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Same here.. I need updates!!

Keep us motivated.

comet is offline Junior Member
    yo, take deca or sus to put mass on ... winny will prolly do nothin for ya

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by comet
    yo, take deca or sus to put mass on ... winny will prolly do nothin for ya
    Don't mean to flame brother, but WTF are you talking about???...did you see the pictures, and that is drug free, if he just looks at a bottle of Winny, EQ and Prop he will explode all over...annnyyyywayyyy

Luv2Lift:

You look wicked Bro, great seperation all over, great work, i think i am going to the gym now and i am on KETO diet, see what you have done now...give me motivation and shit...keep it up Bro...

can't wait to see the pics after you cycle...XXL

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Damn dude! You did that natural? Looks good

alevok Guest
    I'm jealous,
    What is your diet like?

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    Wow!! nice seperation and size.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information