vincev39 is offline New Member

What kind of gains could I see? pic

First, I'm 5'10" and currently weigh 168 pounds. I'm really wanting to start my first cycle but I want to know what you guys think I could expect and if it would be worth it. I have been a competitive athlete most of my life but have always had a hard time putting on mass. Thanks for any input. Sorry, Not the greatest picture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me1.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	109396

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

You are a bit under weight for you height so I would assume your nutrition is what needs be to addressed first. Steroids aren't the answer at this point.

You wouldn't expect much during the cycle hence the lack of inadequate diet intake so my advise is to post what you eat on a daily basis in detail in the nutrition section and let those guys assist in setting you up with nice template.

HP.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpride. View Post
    welcome.

You are a bit under weight for you height so i would assume your nutrition is what needs be to addressed first. Steroids aren't the answer at this point.

You wouldn't expect much during the cycle hence the lack of inadequate diet intake so my advise is to post what you eat on a daily basis in detail in the nutrition section and let those guys assist in setting you up with nice template.

Hp.
    ^^^ this

layeazy is offline Banned
    eat mate try and reach 200 pounds before u cycle its not as if ur like 5,1inc tall

vincev39 is offline New Member
    I was always training to keep around 155lbs. but I'm not concerned about that for the time being. 6 months ago I weighed 148lbs and was around 5-6% body fat. At that time I was training everyday and doing a lot of cardio. The last few months all I've been doing is weight training with very little cardio. I'm not really looking to weigh more than 190 at any given time and my biggest concern is gaining fat and not being able to lose it later on. I've already gained fat and it's not a great feeling esp since I don't feel too different anywhere else. Anyways, I'm 3 1/2 weeks into a fairly strict diet and have gained about 8 lbs. and so far I have followed it well. I eat 7 times a day and each time I get about 500-600 cals and 3600-4000 per day. Can I follow the sample day diet listed below and limit the amount of fat I gain?

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal 300cal
    1 piece fruit ~ 100 cal
    1 1/2 cups milk 150 cal
    1/2 cup cottage cheese 100cal

mid moring snack
    protein shake ~ 250cal
    bagel 270cal

lunch
    chicken sandwich with no toppings and whole wheat bread ~ 250cal
    1 yam ~200cal
    1 cup milk 100cal

afternoon meal
    1 can tuna 150
    2 bread 150
    fruit 100
    milk 100

post workout
    protein shake 300cal

dinner
    chicken breast 200
    2 cups pasta whole wheat 350

late night snack
    protein powder with 2 cups milk 400
    Last edited by vincev39; 08-13-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: added on

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Id throw that diet over to the diet section mate, probably get more responses quicker over there!! theyl sort you out

Good luck by the way on whatever you decide, id probably hold off until you reach at least 190 which is definatly possible naturally!! good base though

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Good advise here...

Thread Information