Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Slypknot is offline Member

My First Cycle Ever Progress

Alrighty - time to break out some pics...
    This is my first cycle consisting of
    1-10 Deca @400mg
    1-10 Sust@500mg
    6-10 Winny (EOD)

I'm 5'10 and was 177 in first pic. Not sure of BF% (need to get a scale to measure it) but I know it's higher than I'd like. Doing a bulk cycle to try and add more lean mass (as more muscle = more fat burning during cardio in the long run) and will do a cutting cycle after my 'off' period.

Not much to notice right now between the 2 pics but figure I'll get it goin now to monitor the changes - as the 4th week is when the 'action' is supposed to really kick in for the Deca...

Before AS (hope it comes out):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-before-.gif  

Beginning of Week 4:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-week3-.gif  

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the only differnce i see are the tatoo's ,and bi's look like theybgot some peak onthem thats botu it

Another front:

Before AS:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-before-as2.gif  

End of Week 3:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-week3-as2.gif  

SwedePumper is offline New Member
    i can see a difference.. not very big but still a difference. Are you eating enough protein? try McDonalds för lunch every no and then LoL!

I post weekly pics as I go... hopefully I'll see some massive growth in the next few weeks (already growing steadily impatient with week 3 results)....

Slyp

Originally posted by SwedePumper
    i can see a difference.. not very big but still a difference. Are you eating enough <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>? try McDonalds för lunch every no and then LoL!

In your opinion (and anyone else's) - should I be seeing MORE in 3 weeks time with Sus/Deca ? My first week was kinda bad as my trainer messed up instructions and had me doing Winny/Sus (DUHHHH) - I didn't realize it till midway in week 1 after hitting this board..

Right now I do about 3-4 protein shakes a day...and try and hit some tuna packets here and there... but just not all that hungry, so it's like I have to force myself to eat.

I could post a pic from last Oct that would show you why - I was pretty heavy and seriously out of shape...waist was 40/weight 210... in 4 months I got to waist 34/weight 177...all from not eating much. Trainer had to force me into eating atleast 3-4 meals a day and since then I've tried to push myself to 6 a day (especially during the cycle).

Thanks for your thoughts!
    Slyp

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    3 weeks in you shouldnt see tooo much off of that cycle...

I'd wait till 6 weeks in to see any noticeable difference...

i'm in week 3 of my cycle, and i'm cutting, so but i'm also taking Fina which kicks in a bit faster...and Winny...

I wish you well...

Are you doing an all out bulking cycle as in size for the sake of size, or are you trying to gain lean muscle?

I'd suggest still doing your bulker, but maybe throw a bit of cardio in 3 times a week or so...just to help lose a bit o' the bad stuff as ya go...

just my opinion...Personally i dont think i'm going to stop doing cardio at all anymore... I'm tired of having to bust my ass to get it back off, after I eat in the winter.

I think i'll always do at least 5X20 minutes, or 3X45 or something..just to keep my metabolism up...and body burning...

K'Fit

My goal is not to look like a football player (mass without definition) - looking to gain only lean mass so I'm trying to stay away from the crispy creams and captain crunch....

Right now I am doing cardio (30mins on treadmill) 3 times a week plus 15mins on bikes prior to workout...so I think I'm ok there... I'll post more as this cycle progresses. I'm just kinda excited about this being my first cycle so I wanted to get some of em out there.

Slyp

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    are u just working your bieceps?lol

heheh... no... I think the major diff in pics on those is due to the tat's I got - they seem to show more deff in them... but thanks for the pos. feedback.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    nice art man!

Thx... I just got the bigger one day a couple days ago (still glossy from smeary meds)...damn thing got all swollen when getting worked on so I had to wait for the detail to heal prior to getting color... it's stonework art so I'm thinking a light green to make it look more like a statue...should come out nicely - especially with my enhanced Deca guns...

Tricce is offline New Member
    How long have you been training before hitting the juice?

Welp I started getting serious around Sept of last year - doing 4 days on 1 day off. Wasn't really pushing hard but trying to tone up without hurting myself. I was SERIOUSLY outta shape - eating horribly and sitting around all day coding websites (your typical pale fat guy). So I cut down quite a bit doing this and then looked into a cycle. I then was 'told' to go 12 weeks solid in that routine before running a cycle - only to make SURE my diet/training/cardio/sleeping/etc were all etched in my schedule.

My buddy, who I train with, was not so lucky and has now fallen 'off the wagon' so to speak. Everyday we hook up he's upset at himself for eating this, or missing his shot or missing a workout or not doing cardio...the list goes on. So I believe in results based on commitment - the cycle was just one more step towards commiting to a 'fit' body for me.

Slyp

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    Do you smoke cigarettes by any chance?

<shame>... indeed I do. I know this is hampering my overall success in a major way - but it's one of the last things to kick. Got the caffein, sugar sodas, junk food, no exercise, etc... now smoking is the next in line - but it's a tough one.

Lemme guess - I'll see very little running AS and smoking?

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    i don't know if smoking and AS will mess up your cycle, but I do know it can't be good. You used to be a pale, fat guy that sat up and coded websites all day.

I was the pale skinny guy that sat up and coded websites and other stuff all dat. Still am, just running a balancing act now since I lost an ass of prednisone fat after my surgery. Doing pretty good.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Definetly a difference, great progress so far! Keep up the hard work, more pics thoughout the cycle to keep us posted

Just got back from the gym...and I'm feeling it FINALLY!!! My buddy, who's kinda flailing on his 'schedule' was getting pissed as I kept upping the plates then dropping em back for em... hahaha - me at 30 him at 24... me the fat guy - him the sportsplayer.... it was awesome to finally see all my efforts and discipline working for me...

I'll post more as the weeks move on... don't wanna saturate the board but I'm glad to report tonight's workout was a serious step in the right direction... I'm more motivated than ever!!!

Slyp

Originally posted by Slypknot
    <shame>... indeed I do. I know this is hampering my overall success in a major way - but it's one of the last things to kick. Got the caffein, sugar sodas, junk food, no exercise, etc... now smoking is the next in line - but it's a tough one.

Lemme guess - I'll see very little running AS and smoking?
    I was 95 percent sure that you were a smoker right when I saw your pics. Let me tell you how I knew and why I asked if you were a smoker right off the bat. Two of my bros asked me to make them a program about 6 months ago. I pretty much gave the same programs to get
    ripped (dieting and training/cardio programs). They both train at the same gym as me and they lift and eat with one another all the time.
    One of them is now diesel as hell. The other one lost weight but his physique is not even in the same realm of the other guys physique because he is a smoker. At best, he looks okay. It is impossible to get that perfect physique that you have set in your mind if you continue to smoke. It should have been the first bad habit that you kicked. It is impossible to carry alot of lean body mass if you are a smoker. Smoking lowers test levels and fucks up blood circulation and the cardiovascular system as you probably already know. It also makes it nearly impossible to get lean contrary to popular belief. All it does is make abdominal fat nearly impossible to get rid of. Take a good look around at the people who smoke. 85 percent of them will be out of shape or fat. The other 15 percent will look like thin little pretzel sticks with no muscle mass at all. Train, diet and do all the cardio that you want, but your basically wasting your time if you continue to smoke.

I'm not saying all this shit because I think you look bad. You look pretty good. I'm not saying it to bust your balls or flame you either. All I can say is quit smoking and continue to train and diet correctly and watch your physique change for the better every single day after.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why run the winny right at the end with the deca and test?? at weeks 6-10?? why not run it 3 weeks past your last shot of deca and sus?? Just my .02!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Good words outshined... To be honest, it's something that's been eating me more and more as my training goes on. Walking out of the gym and lighting up blows, especially after I've trained so damn hard.

Well, I was able to commit to this 10 week cycle and give up all the 'crap' I used to depend on... we'll see where I get and afterward I'll have no choice but to quit if I wish to continue training. It's just the next logical step I'll hafta follow if I want to obtain my physical goals.

As far as the winny - it's to cut/aid in gyno prevention.... the clomid will be run 3 weeks after last Sust shot to also help. Winny is a weird one that very few can agree on its exact benefits... so far I've seen it used in cutting and also gyno prevention...so that's why I planned it the way I did.

Slyp

my opinion.....Get in your last smokes tonight and quit cold turkey in the morning. No need for patches or any of that other shit. You have to get that nicotine out of your system. Get some packs of sugarless gum. Fake sugar is better than smoking bro. The first three days are gonna be the worst days of you life. The mornings will be like pure hell. I speak from experience because I quit smoking almost three years ago(1 to 2 packs a day). If you can make it past three days you can probaly quit for good. Just keep telling yourself that everytime you light up, you won't build muscle and you won't lose bodyfat(because it's the truth anyway). Everytime you lift you open up the blood vessels. Everytime you smoke you contsrict those blood vessels and muscle's can't grow and fat cannot be burned off. Just keep telling yourself these things. Good luck bro. Time to quit.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    still you have avoided my question, winny has a half life of about a day?? right?? so why not run it 3 weeks past your last shot?? then at the end of winny with in the next day you start clomid--still 3 weeks past your last shot, this willhelp you solidify your gains a bit more. My question was not why are you running winny. but why are you running in at the end like that??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

So quitting during a cycle is not a 'bad' thing? Just wasn't sure how it would affect my already aggitated state of mind... sleepless nights are already a part of my routine - I can't imagine throwing nicotine withdrawls on top of it... Guess I'll do some research on this to see if others have quit during a cycle.

Abstrack,
    Sorry - I didn't understand. The purpose of running Winny at the end was to solidify my gains. From most of the cycles I've seen others run it appeared they would start winny 2-3 weeks prior to the end of their 10/12/16 week cycles...why they would do this I'm not sure except to maybe start it working sooner.... is it better to wait until the last shot before hitting the winny? Does that allow MORE gains to be locked in?

Slyp

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Just my 2 cents but i think you can get those gaines off creatine... You should hit the juice when you hit your natual limit but thats just me..With that said, If your looking for some quick size throw in about 30 mg D-bol for 4 to 6 weeks

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Dan3814
    Just my 2 cents but i think you can get those gaines off <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> ... You should hit the juice when you hit your natual limit but thats just me..With that said, If your looking for some quick size throw in about 30 mg D-bol for 4 to 6 weeks
    I agree with Dan. I would have lifted naturally for another year or two, done cardio 3 x a week, and kicked the smokes before starting AS. By your pics, I can see you are no where near your natural genetic potential. Since you are running it though, good luck.

This brings up a good point though - does NOT waiting until reaching a genetic 'barrier' work against you when taking AS? At age 30, training like I do, won't doing the cycle actually bring me to this point faster? For years, prior to even researching AS, the general opinion of AS was that it was 'cheating'...that one could obtain results much FASTER than someone not using them - regardless of genetic potential.

Don't get me wrong - I do believe you guys when you say I'm not at that barrier, and that smoking is truly a factor in my slow development. But this raises an interesting point which, up until now, I believed.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, you really need to train natural and eat more...at your current position i don't believe juice is the awnser...you could have built alot better base before you decided to juice...just something to think about...maybe after you finish this one off, you'll wait for a considerable amount of time before jumping back on the juice...Madmax..

Thx Max, but at this point - week 4 - I think I'm a little late on deciding whether to jump in or not. It was a classic, watching my friend kick the shit outta me and explode while we were training together and always wondering what he was eating. Finally I found out it was dBol and he could help me out.

So, being where I'm at today, (yes, trying to find a little ray of sunshine for this cycle due to already being a little emotionally on edge and almost midway through), do you believe this cycle will help me reach that barrier quicker? I already plan to do time on = time off during which time if the depression doesnt make me quit smoking I'm sure the realization that another cycle wont 'fix me' will.

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    D-bol gives you a sense a well being, you might want to throw 30 mg a day in your cycle. Might help your mood and def with your size..

I think I've learned quite a bit about this in the past few days... what I've found, which may not be stressed enough, is that MANY report that once you start with AS - it becomes very difficult to add muscle WITHOUT it. If this is true then I can seriously understand why people are always stressing the importance of building a good base and really pushing yourself as far as you can go without it.

Or maybe it's just more 'forum fibs'...hehehe

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Outshined

I was 95 percent sure that you were a smoker right when I saw your pics. Let me tell you how I knew and why I asked if you were a smoker right off the bat. Two of my bros asked me to make them a program about 6 months ago. I pretty much gave the same programs to get
    ripped (dieting and training/cardio programs). They both train at the same gym as me and they lift and eat with one another all the time.
    One of them is now diesel as hell. The other one lost weight but his physique is not even in the same realm of the other guys physique because he is a smoker. At best, he looks okay. It is impossible to get that perfect physique that you have set in your mind if you continue to smoke. It should have been the first bad habit that you kicked. It is impossible to carry alot of lean body mass if you are a smoker. Smoking lowers test levels and fucks up blood circulation and the cardiovascular system as you probably already know. It also makes it nearly impossible to get lean contrary to popular belief. All it does is make abdominal fat nearly impossible to get rid of. Take a good look around at the people who smoke. 85 percent of them will be out of shape or fat. The other 15 percent will look like thin little pretzel sticks with no muscle mass at all. Train, diet and do all the cardio that you want, but your basically wasting your time if you continue to smoke.

I'm not saying all this shit because I think you look bad. You look pretty good. I'm not saying it to bust your balls or flame you either. All I can say is quit smoking and continue to train and diet correctly and watch your physique change for the better every single day after.
    Excellent insight outshined

Pics at end of week 4

Alrighty - getting ready to start week 5.... here's my progress so far at 4 weeks of Deca @400mg/Sust@500mg.

Starting to see the work paying off some. Hope to have much more progress over the next few weeks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-eowk4a.gif  

Second...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-eowk4b.gif  

BigGunzOZ is offline Junior Member
    sguys ua re to small to use juice. u shold first grow naturally!
    on this way you screwed yourself for life loosing natural potential!

delroid is offline Junior Member
    nipples look a bit puffier, make sure ur gonna get some anti estrogen with ur cycle

Yea I know... I already had some anti-e's but did not (at the time) know that Deca requires bromo rather than nolva....so now I'm playing the waiting game on it.. I'm hoping the nolva will help while I wait for the bromo to arrive...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information