BGC123 is offline Junior Member

Can anyone take a guess

Hey everyone, I was pretty fat when i was younger and got stretch marks n gyno as a result (which sux) but its slowly going away now. In last 2yr managed to add some mass n drop some fat too but I wanna see my abs this summer. Could anyone take a guess at my bf% til i get my hands on some callipers. Btw be honest lol. Thanks fellas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can anyone take a guess-1.jpg   Can anyone take a guess-2.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Hey bro, i'd estimate you at around 20%. Your body is similar to mine in that you're holding almost all of your fat on the bottom half of your torso.

What are your current stats, and what were they before you lost the weight?

Hey man, yeh i was thinking 20ish too. ****en sux, the bottom bits soo hard to lose.
    100%natty
    19yr
    weight 211lbs
    height between 6" and 6ft 1"
    Not too sure what i was before I started but bf% prob high 20's-30%. I put on a bit of fat cos i just finished bulking for a few months. hope that helps, thanks man

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just keep at it, keep your cardio up and make sure your diet is in check and you should be fine. I've just embarked on a quest for 10% - I need to finally beat this fvcking demon!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Just keep at it, keep your cardio up and make sure your diet is in check and you should be fine. I've just embarked on a quest for 10% - I need to finally beat this fvcking demon!
    Hahaha good luck bro, thanks again

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    close to 30%. The great news is you are young and if you stick with building muscle you will burn fat. I admire anyone that posts pics. Glad you are here!

Thread Information