getswole760 is offline New Member

omega project? pictures to!!

ok so i recenctly ordered the omega project pamphlet from ************ and i gotta say i wasn't very impressed. paying $30 plus shipping for a staples together packet of paper wasn't what i expected. i wasn't to impressed with the workouts in it either but having said that i just got home from the gym tryin out out the back &:biceps routine and suprisingly i feel like i got a great workout in. i was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it?
    Last edited by getswole760; 09-22-2010 at 12:45 AM.

oh ya and here's some pictures, any feedback is appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone ever try the omega project?-imag0246.jpg   anyone ever try the omega project?-imag0248.jpg   anyone ever try the omega project?-imag0244.jpg  
    Last edited by getswole760; 09-22-2010 at 12:44 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Not familiar with the program, sorry bro. What are your stats?

I'm 19 5'7 145, not sure on bf, I've been lifting for just under a year probly about 8-9months

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Bodyfat is probably around 14% but appears higher because your abs aren't developed.

Personally, I wouldn't even mess with any specialized programs right now given your stats. IMO, All you need to do is focus on big compound mass building lifts - i.e. squats, deadlifts, weighted dips, weighted pullups and chinups, barbell rows, etc. Build a good base first, and you can worry about toning and shaping your muscle another year or so down the road.

Your young and probably don't know how to eat to grow. The best suggestion I can make is for you to get over to the diet section, post up your current diet and let us help you sort it out.

Just My .02

Thread Information