Stormrider is offline Junior Member

Transformation Pics of Stormrider

Hey All.
    I've finally started to realize how I hate looking at myself with my shirt off and decided to change that!!! These three pics are of my progress so far in losing weight. I've had some challenges involved. Such as sports. Wrestling coaches wanted to stay at heavy weight so I ate a little bit more to keep the weight up so I could stay competitive in the bigger weight classes. I did though shed some body fat. I'm about 215 now and am hoping to reach 185 by spring and than bulk healthy to around 200 for my football season. Any comments would be great and remember these pics are just a start!!!!
    ~Stormrider
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Transformation Pics of Stormrider-transformation.jpg  

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Arms cut up really nicely. Good Job.

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member

Re: Transformation Pics of Stormrider

Originally posted by Stormrider
    Hey All.
    I've finally started to realize how I hate looking at myself with my shirt off and decided to change that!!! These three pics are of my progress so far in losing weight. I've had some challenges involved. Such as sports. Wrestling coaches wanted to stay at heavy weight so I ate a little bit more to keep the weight up so I could stay competitive in the bigger weight classes. I did though shed some body fat. I'm about 215 now and am hoping to reach 185 by spring and than bulk healthy to around 200 for my football season. Any comments would be great and remember these pics are just a start!!!!
    ~Stormrider
    I find it interesting how your bandana was blue first and when you started cutting it turned to blood red and finally when all was done it just plain fell off!

Keep up the good work.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I deleted all the pics and comments that had nothing to do with SR's thread. He posted his pics for a reason so please lets be respectful. DickR and Big-G, I appreciate that you guys are just having fun but I am respectfully asking that you desist in posting pics in others peoples threads that are completly and totally irrelevant. No more naked women and please, in the future post all pics of Bucky in the AR Lounge as they truly have no place in this forum. Thank you for understanding.

Storm, good work bro, you've managed to get down to a good level of lean muscularity. What are yoy future goals bro?

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    nice work bro... Whats the abs looking like?

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Keep it up bro,nice work!!

Thread Information