Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIG-G is offline Banned

BIG-G after 3 weeks of dbol only!

bench is up to 375-385 from 315-335 !! 40mg ed of dbol only fellas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BIG-G after 3 weeks of dbol only!-im000607.jpg  

BIG-G is offline Banned
    starting deca300/enath500 weekly in about a week !!! Ordering a bench shirt too! Can u see it 455 in 3 more weeks. And 500 after 12 weeks in !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BIG-G after 3 weeks of dbol only!-im000608.jpg  

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    GOLDBERG, WATCH OUT !!!
    Your bod is similar to his.
    You need to add some more size to those arms , everything else is looking great, another inch on those arms would make them look really huge.

500 ? another 120 lbs on your bench in 2-3 months.
    I donno, very doubtful.

But who knows, i've never taken steroids , so I dont know what they will do to ya strength.

Good luck bro !

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    good shit bro. how you get your traps to get that big? you spot shoot in them or you just got genetics for it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nice progress, looking a bit bloated in the face but overall pretty swole. Are you running and anti's??(l-dex or a-dex, etc..)
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the combination on supplements and booze bottles on the mantle behind you. Happy to see you are gaining nicely, IMO benching should be done raw no shirt. My best friend does Bench comps and I have lost respect for a lot of people that use the shirts. I think it is a test of strenght not who has the best hardest shirt. I have seen guys with shirt so tight that they can't even get the weight to hit lower to their chest. hahaahha. But you can do what ever you want. I just don't understand why people get so excited when there bench goes up a quick 50lbs when they put the shirt on. It isn't you doing it it is the shirt. Well that is my .02.

Pain

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    big lookin bloated there but lookin on the large side

Decoder is offline Banned
    nice belt above the fire place.

Tyson said in a rambling post-fight press conference. "I like getting high, hanging out with my kids, I like drinking. I like doing other things.''

KeyMastur is offline VET
    just wondering why you decided not to start the deca / enan at the same time as the d-bol ???

BIG-G is offline Banned
    was over anxious when ordering, one source had dbold cheap, but not the other stuff. So i ordered the dbol and winny from them, and the deca /enath/prop, from another. U wanna see my full cycle written down?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i wanna know how you get those traps.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    HEAVY BARBELL SHRUGGS, warm ups,225, 315, sets 365, 405, 455, then strip sets squessing to neck fully, next a few dumbell shrugs in rounded motion, squeese up then roll back!! GOOD ENOUGH?! BIG-G

BIG-G is offline Banned
    HERES MY "FULL" 1st CYCLE,,,,,
    1-4 dbol 30-40-50mg ed
    4-8 prop 75mg eod
    4-14 deca 300mg ew
    4-14 enath 500mg ew
    12-18 winny 75mg ed
    14-18 prop 75mg eod
    clomid/tribex/dhea
    500 lb bench!!!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    bro not trying to flame you but bench increasing by 125 lbs is a little crazy to think its gonna happen #1 all you are going to do is hurt yourself going that heavy since your tendons and ligaments arent ready for that yet
    JLI

BIG-G is offline Banned
    not trying to flame you back but ive been lifting for 6 yrs and bench is a raw 375 now. After 12 more weeks of cycling and a fitted bench shirt, ur damn right ill hit 500 !!!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    lol aight bro im glad uve been lifting for 6 years u should know that u dont gain strength at the pace u have been going. bro time will tell god luck to ya.
    JLI

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    G I like your motivation. I think some people lack that now a days.. I like that intense style.. We better hear of you gettin at least 475..

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    DAMN RIGHT BIG-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David B. is offline Member
    D-bol is great for fast gains. Keeping them is another story...

--dnb

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ok bros, im gonna order the "ehphdb" bench shirt. Its a double ply denim heavy duty made by inzer. (waiting tax returns), I will also take dickrenegades 1,200 digital camera and take a 30 second sound video of my press and post it. I will do one now and more as i progress. SO WATCH OUT, CAUSE HERE COMES THE PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BIG-G
    ok bros, im gonna order the "ehphdb" bench shirt. Its a double ply denim heavy duty made by inzer. (waiting tax returns), I will also take dickrenegades 1,200 digital camera and take a 30 second sound video of my press and post it. I will do one now and more as i progress. SO WATCH OUT, CAUSE HERE COMES THE PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The only pain is going to be putting on and taking off that bench shirt. haha. Damn those things are a bitch when fitted correctly (you shouldn't be able to put your arms down and your armpits should be all nice and cut up) I have seen it take 2 power lifters to get one off of a dude. Hope all goes well for you.

Pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ya, i took measurements today, but will take em again when i order it. thanx.

good luck on the 500lbs bench but like the bro's said be carefull. From a personal stand point I did the same thing with going heavy to quick and my joints and ligaments were not ready and sure enough my elbows and my tri's got fucked up.. had to go throught the rest of my cycle with a fucked up arms. Lucky enough they finally healed but it took a long time. i am in no way saying you can not do it cause you can, just be carefull. I think this is your first cycle so take your time and before you know it 500 will be there without the bench shirt. So keep that in mind, time pays off for the wise. Good luck G!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ahh one more thing! make sure you are taking stuff for your joints!! it has made a hell of a difference for me at least!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    well if i press 375-385 now, add a shirt, and u get maybee 425. Now add 12 more weeks of sauce, im seeing 500, and add a better shirt at that point!

well if i press 375-385 now, add a shirt, and u get maybee 425. Now add 12 more weeks of sauce, im seeing 500, and add a better shirt at that point!
    Remember too bro, you are going to have to train a few time with the shirt before you see any gains, take a while to get used to those things. I have seen dudes go into comps with them for the first time using them and they bench less than they do with out the things. You need to get used to hitting the "bubble" as they call it.

Pain

xlcojones is offline Junior Member
    just a lil curious u guys....WTF is a bench shirt???

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Why do you need a shirt to bench 500? I've done it and never even saw a bench shirt...if you're strong enough to do 385 then I'd say you could easily get into the 400's this cycle and 500 would not be too far out of reach. I believe it's all mental after a certain point - you get your head to not worry about weight and you trust your spotter and amazing things can happen...

Other than that I clearly see improvement from this pic to your previous ones so you been hitting it hard - keep it up bro! Pack that size on and then cut it up...you'll have to change your name to gigantic G then!

Originally posted by xlcojones
    just a lil curious u guys....WTF is a bench shirt???
    It is a shirt mad out of this very stretchy licra like material or denim. It stretches across your chest when you lower the weight down and then when you press up and flex it almost acts like a rubber band and helps press the weight up. Plus it keeps your arms stable and in a linear motion. INZER is the most popular company for them do a search on the net.

pain

schlong is offline Banned
    is dbol short for De-ball?

harl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

It stretches across your chest when you lower the weight down and then when you press up and flex it almost acts like a rubber band and helps press the weight up.
    The Bungie bench....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    500lb bench.....no way bro

BIG-G is offline Banned
    THANX FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ASSHOLE! I DID A 385 UNASSISTED TODAY, 12 more weeks plus of sauce and a shirt and ill hit the 500 mark and make u eat ur fuckin words!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    THANX FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ASSHOLE! I DID A 385 UNASSISTED TODAY, 12 more weeks plus of sauce and a shirt and ill hit the 500 mark and make u eat ur fuckin words!!!!!!!!!!!
    bro, i'm not trying to discourage you at all....for all i know you can bench press 600lbs.....sorry if i came off as an asshole....but i've done two cycles and that by no means makes me any kind of expert compared to many of the bros on this board, but adding 100lbs to your bench off of one cycle is unlikely IMHO....maybe 50 or 60 at best...good luck anyhow bro, i hope you can prove me wrong

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Damn Big G, i though dbol had a calming effect... Seems like your Raaggin brother.....

durbin22 is offline Member
    Good luck on the bench and your cycle Big G.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Go for it G! You've put quite a bit of mass since I started comming to this board about 3 months ago. Keep it up Bro! Got to agree w/ Assassinator about the arms though, try some site injections in the bi's & tri's when you start the sauce,it has worked wonders for me.I had such a hard time putting any size on my bi's (no matter how hard I worked them) untill I did this.Good Luck w/ the bench!
    Last edited by psleez65; 02-25-2003 at 04:34 PM.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    light weight, light weight, light weight, light weight! 500lbs, up!!!

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    BTW what type of d-bol?

light weight, light weight, light weight, light weight! 500lbs, up!!!
    O NO another R. Coleman. haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information