Andy is offline Associate Member

See any difference in back yet?

If you look please comment tell me I suck blow or something. Bah I cant see hardly any difference but not sure. Str is going through the roof
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails See any difference in back yet?-andy-back-flex.jpg  

Andy is offline Associate Member

Half way point

Half way point
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails See any difference in back yet?-half-back-ps.jpg  

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i can see a difference in the tone of your back...i know you are running a fina/test cycle but i forget how many weeks you are into it...back is hard for some people to see a large difference in especially if you are carrying around some excess fat, so maybe you should try to gauge your improvements in other areas like arms/legs? i just don't want to discourage you or anything, but im sure some others will agree that you should do the same...just a thought...keep it up bro, interested to see what your end pics will look like

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    rear delts and upper center back look more defined if not larger - hard to tell. Lats look about the same width, but they are large and take time to grow. keep up the work bro.

Thread Information