Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base

left & right arm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-rt-lt.jpg  

2nd

front and side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-lt-frt.jpg  

3rd

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-back.jpg  

4th

left & right wheel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-leg.jpg  

last one

freestyle no flexing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-freestyle.jpg  

I dont have any pics of me last jan... but my base was 215... all I want now is make my new base 225-230... I figure if I can keep my weight for a little over 6mo it will happen... I just mainly want to add lean mass detail and bring up lagging body parts. I got my calves back I just forgot the to post. My upper body need more mass on my back and chest. My arms also need more size so the spider effect doesn't happen.
    the wheels need more Hams and basic greater quad size in the sweep area. I haven't taken my BF or measurements, just thought I'd post my progress... later bros... nighty night MMax

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    youre a big mo fo....amazin legs man...

WHat percent do you guys scale down to, this looks a little jacked... I'm sorry..
    Oh...and what software do you use to put multi pics together.... I used paintbrush but I still jacked it up.

tolinka, thanks bro Legs are my problem area... I have been working on them for a good year. 100 meter bodyweight lunges seem to be my trick and spliting my legs up by working shoulders/quads and back/hams separately...

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, what ever you are doing, its working, the pictures speak for themselves...

f*cking ecto is offline New Member
    Looking big :thumb: I would say, your delts are lagging a bit. Good luck!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Over all you look leaner. Your back looks wide from the front but looks like it could use a little more thickness. I can see improvement on the legs from the last set of picts posted. Keep doing what you're doing. Get huge man!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    great legs - what does your leg day consist off?

Thx for your critiques ecto & carlos... I need those. Weight gains are coming from the legs and back... I was thinking I need more mass on my triceps mainly to give my arms more size then bicep secondary. My shoulders use to dwarf my bis and tris. I appreciate the outlook.
    Funny thing is, since I am a natural endo my legs stay lean as they grow but my upper body will see the retention of fat.... I'll keep working.
    I feel my legs will give my waist a thinner appearance cause I already have wide shoulders. I'm not looking for a huge back but definitely more size. I'm going for a lean athlete body for modeling over a huge hardcore bber. Regardless to sculpt your bod you must be a bber even if not competing.
    Question? Or is it me... I am a die hard Darrem Charles fan… Kevin Levrone is my favorite BBer, but the physic of Darrem Charles is what I want. I think the huge size of say Gunter, Jay and Ronnie have skewed my perception of a pro BBer’ It seems everyone is looking for size over a Shawn Ray, which has an awesome physic but has yet to win the O. Will a Darrem or Shawn ever win the O again…? Kevin to me to the bridge between a Darrem and a Gunter…sorry for the question I just see my perception of and athlete body being skewed.
    I am tired of Mr. O not having a tight ab V. Gunter at least had a tight stomach I can’t say that about tired Ronnie. And Kevin… Just look at his mid section, Awesome…. It doesn’t look like his intestines are so huge from any growth… Ronnie looks like he needs to calm down and hold in his Gut. Just me and my skewed perception... I know I should have written this in another forum, Just came out…sorry Mod bro’s

Leg Day

edited, I forgot my ham ext.
    redrumkev, this is my current routine...
    1st leg day after shoulders I do deep free weight squats light weight only 135 for 4sets 20 reps then put 405 on and 2 sets of 12reps then on to leg extensions, where I always do one leg at a time and do drop sets. Heavy left then right, drop the weight left then right, then drop the weight one last time left then right... I do this for 2 sets then stretch, sit back in and do the cycle for 3or 4 or sets but only drop once; each set is to failure I never get over 12- 15 reps. To me there is no need for rest because while one leg is working the other is resting to you can't wimp out and take a break, need water?? your jug is sitting right next to you, right??? not always I know,but should be.
    2nd leg day after back I do high leg press warm up w/540 6 45lb plates on ea side. Then increase weight by two plates per side and do another set at least 12-15 reps. I keep increase until 10 plates are on each side making that my last set which I do 2 sets of 12reps with that weight. Don’t be fooled by leg press, your only lifting a percentage of that weight I say about 70%. Then on to leaning Ham curls, 3 sets one leg at a time left then right is one set and I do 21's... start to mid curl for 7, then from mid to top curl for 7, then full range for 7... to really kill'em dead lifts light weight good stretch... if theres time
    3rd leg day is usually three days after the 1st leg day and I go to a track. I do 100 meter body weight lunges, one way and back is one set. 5sets and I’m ready to cry. Try it, cause at one point or the other whether you are going deep or not your legs will be on fire.
    Work out goes typically but if chest is on Tuesday then I just adjust the days accordingly
    Mon. Chest
    Tues Bis & tris
    Weds Shoulders & quads-squat routine
    Thurs Back & hams
    Fri rest
    Sat Leg track routine
    Sun rest
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-26-2003 at 04:39 PM.

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Mate what height are you? and info on any other stats would be cool..you look like me m8..

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Looking huge man.. i'd be scared to run into you on a dark alley on 6th street!

smeudgemuscle is offline Junior Member
    hi Friend! TERRIFIC QUADS! BIG BICEPS, be careful of shoulders / abs! Please, go to MR O!!!

Magnus I'll measure went I get home... I'm 5'-11 and have been jump from 223 to 227. I haven't had a good opportunity to check my BF%. I do know that all my measurements stayed the same except my legs and my chest, well the measurement underneath your arms around your back and chest, I’ll hit you back
    Thx ntbs and smeudge, thx alot bros...
    PS I still have a long way I just wanted to post my progress. I have been slacking on my diet but this will motivate me to straighten up.
    I still feel my frame is unusual due to my long arms and legs and only being 5'11(I’ll take a measurement) but I've been noticing the maturity of some older bber in my gym, and at my BW. And I have alot of maturing to do.
    picture is at 205 last June, but I was trying to show my arm length
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-c.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-27-2003 at 08:05 AM.

bulknup is offline New Member
    G - you look huge. keep it up!

working on getting up to your size, but i've got about 50 pounds to go. How many cals. do you eat in a day? What is your meal plan?

Magnus, I'm 5'11 and weight 224 in the morning, 226 during the day. My arm span is 75-1/8" my legs from floor to top of thigh is 42" I want someone 5'-11" to measure themselves and tell me what their arm span is, and leg length.
    Anyone...5'-11" please

forearm @ 15"
    bi's @ 17-1/2
    quads @ 25-1/2...grew a half
    calves 17-1/2
    waist 33"
    shoulder girth 56" grew an inch
    chest 49"....grew an inch
    neck 19"
    I really have to work on my arms though I need to bring them up, I have such long arms... and I want my quads at be closer to my waist measurement I wont be happy until they are @ least 32" but I would take 29 or 30
    thx bro

bulknup,
    going from 205 to 215 wasn't hard because 205 is not an easy weight to keep, and I really only took in around 4000 cals, Its alot I didn't mean only like its not alot but trying to get to 225 I have bumped it to 5000 and it's working. 5000 cals is so much harder than 4000 it makes me say "only", but I will say I'm beginning to be inconsistent because of work hours lately.
    I find the easiest way to maintain your cals is to prepare your entire calorie consumption in one source.
    By this I mean goulash...
    I cook my total gram in rice (complex carb)... throw it in a bowl
    Cook 1/2 my grams in chicken (<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>)... throw that in the same bowl
    And add broccoli, or green beans and use butter for my fat.... mix it up
    And every two hours I'll transfer from big bowl to little bowl eating small portions.
    Make sense... This is the easiest way for me, I can’t do the fancy shit and have all kinds of different foods, I don’t want to over load my brain trying to figure out gram to calorie for a shit load of different foods... what happens when I forget my fruit roll up...lol
    gotta keep it simple to grow fast.... So hopfully I'll be able to mature into a physic like Swolecat's
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-28-2003 at 01:34 AM.

I thought I'd post this to show what I looked like at 205 and put my girl up to show her progress...
    Here's me @ my last shoot @ 205 4%BF last June and this is my fiance at her last shoot a few days ago, she was around 13% BF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jumping 225-227,want to make 225 my new base-untitled.jpg  

Chach is offline Associate Member
    MMAX--you look really good, esp. ur legs bro, and sick veins!!! keep up the good work bro...

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Nice, very nice dude!
    Keep it up bro!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Hey man that bowl thing is a really good idea I never thought about that before. Being in school and not having a lot of time to prepare meals I might have to try that. Do you add any variation to it or always the same stuff?

bulknup is offline New Member
    thanks for the tip on the meal plan. its tough being consistent with food intake, but you seem to have found a way to make it easy.

what do you use as a base for your goulash? vegetable broth? I just got a juicer and have been trying to think of a way to use the left over spinach, carrots, etc. I think I just got an idea!!!

What did you weight when you started working out - and how long has it taken you to get to where you are now? I've gone from about 155 to about 180 in less then a year. Shooting for 210.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Looking great Mmax, I hope to see results like that in my future.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro, keep it up

bulknup,
    I use cream of chicken soup or mushroom... I change from beef one week to chicken the next. I'm willing to bet you can be more creative. say a little tomato, olive oil, basil & pasta mixed with chicken. totaling carbs,1/4 - 1/2 of daily protein and fat.
    thx Cutup & Wimp
    how's the training and supplementation planning going...

alevok Guest
    nice size and tan

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    very excellent bro, legs are looking very nice--I dont see where there lacking?? I agree with you on the tri and bi being lacking but there not lacking by much at all. I think if you continue to do what your doing and increase your arm size things will look better but over all you are one solid mofo!!! keep getting huge mmaximus25
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Iron_Man81 is offline New Member
    How much cycles u did bro ????

long ass answer, sorry iron mike I can spew

Originally posted by Iron_Man81
    How much cycles u did bro ????
    thx abstrack..,
    I'm starting my leaning up phase; my goal is to keep size on my arms and legs while leaning my mid-section.

Good question Iron Man. Before I answer that I want to make sure you realize that your intake of AAS directly coincides with your goals.
    I did two cycles a year for three years and for the past two I have done yearlong cycles. Some might say well you should be huge by now, but that’s not how is works. My goals at first were to try and compete when I first started. I was about 200-205 at age 21 and in 6mo on a mega dose cycle hit 245-250. I had now where near as much knowledge as I do now. I had about 30-25% BF and tried to lean up, I had now Idea how to diet, so long story short I no longer want to compete and I've learned the hard way on what my body needs as far as nutrition and the amounts of AAS supplementation. In my mind some one that says I do two cycles a year like I once did it, is kidding them. Unless your taking the same time off... as on, not just 4 weeks and right back on, your better off running low and high doses year long. Lows being you’re maintenance and highs being your high anabolic growth periods. That’s just me...
    Also when dieting down, it took me a year & half to learn how to preserve my muscle when getting under 4%. And before that I would just lose so much mass going from 215 to 205 because I had no clue about nutrition.
    PS.
    I don’t believe a newbie should cycle year long until he or she knows what androgen their body responds to best. Receptor mapping is an ancient study but if done in the beginning will only insure greater knowledge of your body's reaction to AAS.

Just for the formal definition: Ref. Anabolic reference guide BIll P.
    Receptor Mapping--- (This is a technique which is used in an attempt to determine how certain steroids affect a given individual.
    Each person reacts differently to dosages of different steroids.
    Mapping starts with recording a number of aspects of a cycle. First of all the steroids taken must be carefully documented everyday. Side’s appetite, sex drive, energy levels...
    During the cycle the dosages should be steadily increased. If sides are occurring at the same time strength and weight gains are being made, the dosage should be lowered to see if gains out weigh the adverse reactions...
    ***Some use common sense as a form of receptor mapping. For ex. If an athlete was taking 200mg of deca a week and experiencing good strength and weight gains, while noticing no sides, this dose would be suspected to be optimal. Experimenting with going up to 400mg per week may bring on sides but not more gains...In this case the lower dose is optimal.)

Standard learning pattern that I recommend after receptor mapping...

1. I believe people should master the stacks first, because there is enough data out there that you can compare to… If your gains don’t match the data you begin to look for the problem. Most of the time its diet.
    2. After you have a mediocre feel for the androgens you should begin to use them individually to see the reality in results to definition of androgen..(Did you retain some water, was your blood pressure high)
    3. Then begin a stagger with in a cycle and keep track of your doses and diet…
    4. Then begin a formal stagger of androgens. Switch in a pattern per type and dose. Couple your androgens with the use of Nolvadex , Proviron , and HCG
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 03-05-2003 at 11:20 AM.

Iron_Man81 is offline New Member
    Nice answer bro , nice knowledge u have now , and u really look great ...
    but I was wondering what was ur 1st cycle with that mega doses ???
    and what was ur last one ????
    plz write details i'm so intrested ...
    note : sorry for my bad English ( I'm not American )
    urs
    Iron man

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    BZ MMMMMMMMaximus! Your solid, very solid! More important is that you have good head on your shoulders, very well off in the knowledge Dept. Good diet and knowledge makes it!
    Great wheels!

Iron_man81
    My first cycle wasn't exactly sticking to a plan. I actually was injecting enanthate and deca be fore I tried and planed a heavy dose period. It’s all about money.
    I started with 500mg of enanthate and 600mg of deca a week then added sus250 500mg this went on for about 6weeks then I mixed up deca and enanthate in a master mix. I started with 1g enanthate 2g deca a week then 1g sus250 since t200 was cheaper around 3mo into it switched to 2g enanthate 1g deca 1g sus250. My meals consisted of shit I remember every morning eating 2 pork chops and 8 eggs then every two hours downing a cheese burger. I was bloated bro. lesson learned I could have taken all that juice now and on a better diet it would last me a year maybe more... I also lost most muscle gains and kept fat because of poor diet due to a small legal problem, which also lead to zero cash flow and no juice… Lesson learned… make sure you know what you’re doing…

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...021#post377021

My latest cycle is enanthate 400mg e/4th/day prop 100mg e/o/d proviron 50mg e/d Dopergin 6mcg e/d I've been on this for 6weeks
    When I start the leaning I’m going to drop the enanthate and the prop will be 100mg 4days on three days off and adding metandriol 75mg e/o/d… I’ll be on that for 6-8...once I get to the 8th week with the enat & prop I use a little HCG after the prop & metandriol I'll use the HCG again.

I still haven't found another Doc. I have two good prospects and my Insurance just changed, but it would be wise to log any anomalies that occur, bro

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    since we all know now that you have great legs, i won't harp. but damn those rear heads of the delts are amazing! I always thought that was a strong point on mine, but you put me to shame!

jefflyte
    Rear delts were my lag last year... so thx bro... I incorporated rear flys and wide grip seated rows in my back routine to solve the prob... thx again bro...

thickmass is offline Member
    lookin thick there man
    Last edited by thickmass; 03-31-2003 at 04:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information