Thread: Noob ^3

Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member

Noob ^3

Hi everyone, I'm a major noob here. I just got turned onto the scene, guess I never realized it was this big. Great site, I'll prob have my (shitty!) pics up soon.

My current stats are:

ht: 5' 10"
    wt: 194lbs
    BF: I estimate around 25%

I'm planning on going into a big cutting phase...I wanna be around 165-170 before I even think of bulking...hell, mabye less than that. My diet is going to be pretty basic: Lower carbs, Low to moderate fat, High protein. I'm planning on getting in 5-6 300 cal meals per day. Can anyone recommend a decent MRp? Thanks! -Rampage

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Welcome! This board is the shit when it comes to finding knowledge from armidex to xenedrene Anyhow, as mrps go, I like the Designer Whey protein shakes; the strawberry is pretty good. It all comes down to what you like, some hate DW and like some other kind, others like DW but can't stand shit like EAS shakes (me).
    So, good luck. You might want to do a search through the threads for mrps..........searching will usually get you all the info you wanted and then some.

J

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorite MRP is Lean Mass Matrix, then It would be Myoplex if I am trying to go lean (it has almost half the carbs).

Pain

Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member
    I like myoplex...but it seems too expensive...right now Im just doing Simply protein and water or milk.

Thread Information