steve1 is offline Junior Member

anti-e confusion

Thanks for the quick response.

I appreciate your response and it was not taken as a flame.BTW what kind of doc are u?

In actuality i had a hard time beliving too what my docs said about fat distribution.

The point i maybe didnt come across and was tryin to make is, that some men seem to have fat stored in places that women usually do and i have read this may be a slight form of gyno, even though there maybe no other feminization symptoms like breast tissue.

So my real question was ...could high amounts of estrogen lead to this or is it simply millions of years of evolution like u said??

i see what your talkin about most pple having there problem areas , but my case seems really unique.

i have a 6"1/2 wrist, 14"1/2 calves (at the peak) but yet have 26" thighs (half way between knee and waist line)

I also have slightly low test for my age (27)and an abnormally low FSH reading ,all other hormoones are normal excpet estrogen havent had that checked...yet!

Could some of my test possibly be converting to estrogen?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wrong forum bro
    abstrack@protonmail.com

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry it was the wrong forum
    But if anyone can help there was a debate on anti-e taken alone and whether they help fat compsotion in some men who seem to store fat in same areas as women like thighs, butt,lovehandles, hips.
    And weather or not this is from your naturall test levels converting to estrogen?

Thread Information