dfxinfx123 is offline New Member

Need some comments

Long time reader first time poster.
    I just took a couple of pics the other day and need to know what i need to work on (other than abs LOL!)
    Hope arnold doesn't get insulted i borrowed his head for my pics.
    Anyways here's my stats:
    Age: 23 - been working off and on since I was about 15 but my genetics are poo
    Weight: 210
    BF: No clue

I would like to compete in the long run but I know I don't have near the build for it.. yet hopefully

What would you pros recommend for me to do to bulk up? I'm considering AS and just curious what you guys would recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some comments-pic-1.gif  

additional pics

additional pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some comments-pic-3.gif  

bicep shot

bicep shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some comments-pic-2.gif  

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lookin' good guy. I will just add that when doing a bicep pose it looks much better not to bring your fist so close to your delts. Open up some more.

As far as training and AAS - what do you want to accomplish? More size? - how much more?

I would like to gain about 15 pounds of lean muscle, maybe more.. I woud like to be freaking huge but I know it takes a while I'm just looking for something to spark some growth. I've been stuck around this weight / size for about a year or more now and I workout pretty dang hard. I had to take 4 months of from the gym for work reasons. I've been back in for about 5 weeks now and I'm almost back to where I left off at. Basically I'm looking to put on a little bit of muscle and lean down a bit. I just started really work abs seriously even though I've been lifting serious for about 2 years. A freind of mine who is into AS recommended an equipoise / diebold cycle and was curious what other people thought. I'm open to any suggestions so fire away!

thanks

Nico is offline Associate Member
    widen that back and blow out that chest. Bro just go heavy! Other that that you look great! Keep pumpin bro doin great.

Yeah I was thinking my back needed some work.. thanks for the comments

love2lift is offline New Member
    you look good, and I agree with warrior....Open up that pose, your elbow should be close to 90 degrees...and I would say from what you can see of your legs in the first pic.....maybe pump them up a bit, but overall you look pretty good bro

Actually my legs are pretty swoll if I do say so myself, it's just a bad angle I caught them at. I wear a 32" waist pants but when I buy them like that they are skin tight on my quads and hams, different story on the calves tho. I am gonna take some more pics when I get rid of the bruises from my soccer game took a cleat the right leg and have a huge bruise on it. but I will keep in mind about the elbow @ 90 degrees... I've never even posed for a pic before till these!

thanks guys

I would just like to thank all those that responded. I am taking the suggestions to heart and to the gym.. everyone else shy of posting bring it on. No one here is rude! Here's an attached image of me with a little more tan. I've never tanned before but it makes you look like 40% bigger!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some comments-back-shot-1.jpg  

I would suggest a Deca /Dianabol cycle...

Weeks 1-5 Dbol 30mg ED
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk (600mg frontload week 1)

Safe, easy, very effective, relativly cheap and a long time classic. Contrary to popular belief, you shouldn't have loss in libido (Deca Dick) at under 400mg per week. It should add some goiod thickness and set you up for a more androgenic cycle later if you choose to continue AAS.

You could replace the Deca with Equipoise @ 400mg/wk but I personally prefer Deca... others like Eq - either would produce similar results. Deca is a human grade steroid - Equipoise is a post convalecent treatment for horses that adds muscle, increases appetite and general disposition for the animal... similar effect on humans with an added pump effect in the gym. Deca has good pumps and very nice size gains - stretch marks are very common, especially with Dbol, so be sure to take in extra good fats and use coco butter and similar cremes to keep them minimal... but you must have Clomid post cycle - as Deca will shut you down hard and you don't want to lose your gains from a post catabolic state.

fedextive is offline New Member
    Warrior, thanks for the info. Very very informative post. How are the post cycle effects of the EQ, from the way you speak about EQ i would guess it's pretty similar. Is ther anything I can do for existing stretch marks because I used to be real real skinny when I started working out seriously (17 years old @ 165lbs) and I put on a good 30 pounds of muscle in a 3 month period and have some hella stretchmarks where my shoulder meets my chest.

Keep your skin moisturized - some body soaps like Tone have a bar that has Coco Butter and Vit E in it. Eucerin is an OTC lotion that works very well - it is commonly prescribed by docs for dry skin. I know some think of stretch marks as battle wounds and show them off proudly - personally I can't stand the fuckers and do what I can to keep them off. And really what you have to accomplish is to keep your skin healthy, moisturized and elastic. My arms blew up to near 20" on Deca /Eq (maintain 19" post - at least a 1 inch gain from natural) - I got stretch marks on my left arm pretty bad and some on the right. I wish I would have paid more attention to preventing them then...

Honestly, when I ran Deca/Eq I felt like shit the final weeks while waiting for the esters to clear and to begin Clomid. Once I began Clomid (21 days after last shot) I felt great again... I like Clomid coming off. I would suggest beginning Clomid at 50mg ED 7 days after last shot of Deca and then a standard Clmoid therapy beginning 21 days after last shot... like 200/100/100/100/100/100/100/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50... with this and the incycle use it would require about 40 tabs of Clomid.

I did run Eq on the last few weeks without the Deca and the Eq at only 100mg EOD - which probably contributed to my crash (wasn't smart idea at all to end the Deca before the Eq). It was a first cycle mistake But Deca/EQ is good for bulking... you get the benefits of both. When I ran them cocurrently - I had awesome pumps and the hunger to feed for growth. Some say they shouldn't be ran together - but if you have the mass for it - I think it is a good stack... like Deca 400 w/Eq 400 EW. But if I were to choose one - it would be Deca... with the Eq - I would seriously shovel in calories very easily... which makes a good bulker I guess... just keep those calories clean - a run to the grocery deli for a broiled chicken is good practice since protein sythesis is sky high... pros and cons...

As I understand it, Equipoise has more androgenic properties than Deca and a similar structure to methandrostenolone (dbolz) - and unlike Deca, it's structure does allow it to convert to estrogen - so water retention would be simliar to Deca, if not more... many do like Eq... and you never know until ya try it

Thread Information