Thread: I know...

sparky24 is offline Junior Member

I know...

I know this is probably in the wrong forum but I think that some of the people in here that have posted pics to show their results from cutting will be able to help.

I'm currently 25 years old, 5"8 and 155lbs. I've got one cycle under my belt.

I've always been skinny but a few years back I put on some fat which I want to get rid of, nothing majoy maybe about 12-15lbs. I've already lost about 9lbs but I'm looking to lose a little more. Because I've been trying to gain muscle I didn't do any cardio for a long time but over the last 6 weeks I've been running 3.5 miles everyday on an empty stomach but now the weight loss has come to an end so what now?

I've been eating a fair bit of carboyhydrates and the protein is still reasonably high but I've cut out the fat quite abit.

I have my next cycle lined up which consists of tren , eq and winny but I was thinking about leaving that for a while and maybe doing a bulking cycle after I've lost the weight I want to lose then bulk up a bit??

anyone got any advice on anything I've mentioned? thanks in advance

calidude is offline Senior Member
    If you knew not to post in here why did you?? The reason you aren't getting responses is because of that reason. PUt this in steroid questions.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm @5'8" and 155 lbs well i guess so!! you skinny bro, and you need to get on the diet train! ride that damm thing untill you meet your potential how can you be theis height with 12-15 of fat put on?? hey bro not to flame you but eveyday people come on here and think AS is the answer to there problems and it is not. you have to look at the bigger picture first then tweak it out later!! Also copy and paste this into the right forum--good luck with the diet
    abstrack@protonmail.com

roch is offline Member
    try the ckd diet. you can llok it up at www.c-k-d.com, this is the diet that helped me lose 75 lbs along with the clen and T3.

just move this over to the diet question board and you'll get more input. good luck

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    damm @5'8" and 155 lbs well i guess so!! you skinny bro, and you need to get on the diet train! ride that damm thing untill you meet your potential how can you be theis height with 12-15 of fat put on?? hey bro not to flame you but eveyday people come on here and think AS is the answer to there problems and it is not. you have to look at the bigger picture first then tweak it out later!! Also copy and paste this into the right forum--good luck with the diet
    look I weighed in at 118 lbs when I started weight lifting!! I think I've donewell since then, don't you?
    Last edited by sparky24; 03-03-2003 at 08:55 AM.

roch is offline Member
    big improvements bra

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by sparky24

look I weighed in at 118 lbs when I started weight lifting!! I think I've donewell since then, don't you?

Yes very nice improvment!! no doubt about that but I still am going to repete myself and tell you to ride the diet train straight to swole ville and watch yourself grow along the way.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information