Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Inkman is offline Junior Member

Hello to everyone.. First time here.. Inkman

Great board here and alot of names I have seen before

Little backgound on me. I am 45 male 5'11 230lbs currently and my bf is 11 or 12% I think. I have been training for about 30 years and have some education in Nutrition for sports..

I started juicing in 2000 to prepare for my first BB show NPC. I placed 5th in lightheavywt open and 5th in middle for novice. I did the same show in 2001 and walked off with 3rd in Heavy weight. So I guess we really do improve with age lol. At least bodybuilders and fine wine do...

Currenty on 6th cycle which is just 300mgs of test prop a week. Guess you could call it a bridge for my next cycle which I have not decided on yet. Looks like a great place to learn and I hope I be of help as well..

Here are some pics of me last year and now... Inkman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello to everyone.. First time here.. Inkman-lat1-16-02off.jpg  

calidude is offline Senior Member
    lookin huge bro. hope to learn from u I want to compete in about 3-5 yrs need to gain a solid 40-60lbs.

Welcome to the best Board

another front view last year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello to everyone.. First time here.. Inkman-novfrtbi.jpg  

roch is offline Member
    thats how I want to look in a year or so. good job bro, but how are the wheels? gotta see those wheels....

Sorry guys this thing will not take my normal size pics. I resized them 3 times !!!!Can I send my leg pic to someone and have them post it on this thread please??? Ink

wimp is offline Associate Member
    looking big bro

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ink u lok awesome bro !eveything looks up to par bro .

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    look great bro, you joined the best board there is....Madmax..

tatty is offline Member
    Seen your pics over at bolex. Looking huge bro! definitely a good size for me to strive for.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

DAM

BRO 45 YRS. OLD YOUR A BEAST KEEP THAT UP IMPRESSIVE

INK MAN I AM A COLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER AND U SAY U HAVE 30YRS EXPIERINCE AND DEAL WITH SPORTS I WAS WANDERIN IF U COULD ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS.........

P.S.
    LOOKING GOOD ....ILL APPRECIATE IT IF U REPLY BACK THANX

Mr Cardo is offline New Member
    Looks like Saturn

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone !!

Good to be here with some old friends of mine from Bolex,Elite and Stack and weights boards. Gotta say this board kicks ass.

Thanks for the compliments too it makes it easier to take my old and war wounded ass to the gym everyday lol. Gotta tell you wish I had my shit together 20 ago as far as training diet etc. Just think how big I could really be by now

clubbinkid- I would be happy to help you if I can. My knowledge is in sports nutrition not sports themselves. If you still want my help pm me or reply to here... later Inkman

Tatty do you have tattos bro lol..

inkman i know i am college football player in D3

i want to look good and have the body eveyone wants (lol somtin like u got) i am thinkin of some cycles but have got some much info i dont know what to do or whats right. Im lookin to look 4 the summer but also excell on the field with mass and strenght...do u have some advice

Im 19yrs. old 205 6'0 i got a good build but also have alot iof extra skin from being 285 i have a pic with no shirt on if that can help u betta if u need to no more info just ask thaNX 4 THE HELP

Yep a picture would be helpful in this case clubbinkid.. Inkman

ink man my pic is like a year old im about 10lbs lighter and more cut now weight 205 but basically same bloated extra skin like body type do u have an e-mail so i can send
    Last edited by clubbinkid; 03-04-2003 at 05:38 PM.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Blood! Looking good as always!

Rocket

Ink Man here is my criteria ......im a 205lbs at 6'0 defensive end quick but need to gain mass......but also wanna look good 4 the summa.

I have done one cycle of testoviron gained 15lbs of solid muscle but got into a skiing accident a dislocated my shoulder and couldnt train hard.

Now i cut my body fat down and im lookin to bulk

I train every body part 9 sets reps 8 6 4
    chest i do 6 sets 8 6 4

so i was thinkin to start hitten some <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> </a> z-mass meso and nitro tech
    big100 bars with a diet like this....
    BREAKFAST
    egg whites
    yougurt
    bran muffin
    orange juice

LUNCH
    2 pieces of grilled chicken on wheat bread
    a pasta dish with veggies and lil chicken stock
    fresh fruit

DINNER
    1 grilled chicken sandwhich
    1 turkey burger
    fruit.

with all these meal i drink water 1 gal at least aday and add my shkes and bars in wit the eating plan daily

after i a a month of this i was gonna hit the same stuff but just with testosterol by pyrmid

then after that i was gonna trim my diet up like this
    6:30-6 egg whites, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake (30 g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, low carb)w/ tablespoon of flax-oil/vanilla and equal,3/4 cup of oatmeal/pear/banana
    7:35-first training session
    8:50-postworkout meal-2.5 grams <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> /5 g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>/20 oz. apple juice,met-rx big 100 bar(27g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, 19g sugar)
    10:40-chicken mixed with brown rice,grapes
    12:40-GNC <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=WEIGHT%20GAI NER" target="_blank">weight gainer</a> or <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake
    1:40-can of tuna or tuna sandwich with 4 slices of whole weat bread
    2:20-2nd training session
    3:30-2.5 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> /5 grams <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>/<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake/fruit
    5:30-steak or chicken breast or cheeseburger(very lean beef)
    8:00-<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake
    10:00-tuna
    10:30-before bed ZMA

and this is the diet that i would do while im on juice lil more leaner so i can get cut too.

this is what im thinkin rip it apart i could be totally wrong this is why im commin to u tell me if my lifting is right the diets and some good sauce ...thanx bro i apprciate it ill send u the pic if u give me an e-mail
    Last edited by clubbinkid; 03-04-2003 at 10:39 PM.

rocket whats up bro? How are things in Rocket Land ?

Clubbinkid send the pic to [email protected]

By the way only your breakfast showed up on your thread. I have no idea what you eat for the rest of your meals ?? Ink

Billmister is offline Member
    sweet arms bro. Nice

Clubbinkid,

I saw your picture and you look pretty impressive to me. I was not close to your size when I was 19 lol.I have not seen your legs tho so I cannot comment on those. The diet you listed sounds pretty good along with the supps but if you are trying to bulk you will have a hard time on this diet. This is the kind of diet I eat 2 months from a show when I am trying to cut up lol. Where is the beef ? Beef will pack the muscle on you. Trust me on this one. 10 to 12 0z serving of lean cuts of beef 3 to 4 times a week will help alot. It will not add alot of fat either but it will add mass to you.

Here is proof what it does. My extrainer who went on to win 3rd place in lightheavy in the USA in 2001 suggusted I start eating beef before I went to bed every night as I headed toward my first BB show in 2000. This is b4 I started juiceing. Before long everyone including my trainer thought I was on the juice but I had not started yet lol. My trainer was amazed at the diff the beef had made.

By the way I need to know how much protien a day you plan to use. carbs and fats. I could help you better if I knew that.

I am not for someone your age juicing cause you still have alot of natural test at your level of develpment, however I know yoiu already started so it is to late for me to lecture you. Ink

Bro thanx i was gonna add some beef its 1 am now so i am give u the clacualtion in da morning thanx bro i appreciate this alot ...

here we go ink i live @ school so i dont have my book of food counts with i go home on the weekends and am gonna caculate this diet below and give you the amounts..........

Breakfast
    6-10 eggwhites
    bran muffin
    yougurt or cereal
    orange juice

Protein Shake (Nitro Tech with skim Milk Bannana)

Lunch
    Lean beef patty
    grilled chicken sandwich
    rice or potaotes
    water

Protein Shake (Meso Tech skim milk bananna)

After Workout
    Creatine Monohydrate with Apple juice and Met-Rx Big 100

Dinner
    grilled chicken
    steak
    veggies
    fresh fruit
    water

b4 bed nitro tech shake

1 gallon of water daily on top of what i drink in the gym
    this is the diet i will critigue 4 u to better assist me

my question now are i do 3 excerses 3 sets each body part 8 6 4
    chest 2 excercises 3 sets
    is this okay

the next is i really i am not 4 the juice thing but have done 1 cycle as u no

My next question is i am not really big on all the juicing so young but i feel i need to hit a cycle to really have an edge on some D1 dropouts that are in my football program
    i want to do some
    proviron
    clomid
    nolvadex for postworkout recovery but i want to no what is the safe and most effective cycle to hit.......thanx i really appreciate all ur help

More then happy to help,

I will be back on this evening to answer your q's Clubbinkid.. Ink

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome work bro! U look great!

OG

Thanks OG,

Comming from a mod that is a real compliment. Ron is resizing some pics for me so I should have a wheel shot real soon I can get the pics back from Ron.. Just to show you I really do have legs lol. Later Ink

Clubbinkid,

I would suggust you do 4 to 5 exercises for the bigger bodyparts and 3 to 4 for the smaller, When you start an exercise do 2 warm up sets of 10 reps each then do 3 sets of 6reps as heavy as you can go..

Incline db press 10reps 45lbs 10 reps 80lbs 3 sets of 6 reps with 120's
    Machine decline press 3 sets of 6 reps heavy
    dips no weight 3sets to failure
    cable cross overs 3sets of 6 to 10 reps,
    Done.

That is my exact routine. More is not always better as you will soon find out. I like to spend as little time as possible in the gym 45 minutes to an hour is it for me. I rest no more then a minute between sets and do not talk to people unless I am training with them..Focus is key to intense workouts. I train so hard that I can only train one bp a day. I like it that way cause it allows me alot of recovery time between bodyparts. When you get my age you will know why lol.

The next exercises I do for the SAME bp I do not do the warm ups since I already have warmed the bp up. Saves time and strengh..

As far as cycleing goes, Stick with oils like sus250, deca , EQ, cyp,
    All you need is a light cycle of 500mgs of test a week and 400mgs of deca a week split up on monday and thursday. Just remember when you are on juice your diet, training and even rest have to better then ever to see the results you want....Later Inkman

smeudgemuscle is offline Junior Member
    Hi Friend! You look like Saturn Of WWF! Big! Massive ! Muscular! Male! ON TOP Really but send pics of wheels!

Thanks smeudgemuscle for the compliment.. One wheel shot comming up in just a little while... Inkman

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Inkman, If your mail works in the morn PM me and I will send the rest of your pics back. In the mean time heres a wheel shot to show everyone the treetrunks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello to everyone.. First time here.. Inkman-legsfeb.jpg  

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Very impressive physique bro! I know you've heard it before but you really do look like Saturn...and he's all jacked up so that's not a bad thing at all! Keep up the hard work...

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    very solid man good job

Thanks Ron I just sent you a PM.. I keep hearing the name Saturn. Could someone please post a pic of this guy lots of people say I look like as a favor to me

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Inkman you got mail bro.I don't know who this Saturn guy is either but I'm guessing he must be a wrestler or something.

roch is offline Member
    saturn is a wrestler and you do kind of look like him. the wheels are awesome bro, makes me want to go bust out a damn leg workout. you have an impressive physique for any age. congrats.

Thanks everyone for the props. I love what I do and will never stop doing it. Rock on guys!! Inkman

INk Im back ive beeen workin out the way u said with alot of warmup for 10 and 6 gruling sets with 1 min betwen each one let me tell u after one body part u want to crawl out of the gym ....lol

i still need to give u my diet stats

but b4 i do that im wanderin how do u seem to gett all ur body parts in a a wek with only doin 1 aday tell me ur routine i no its possible but just not sure

@ the gym ive been doing first warm up set moderate weight for 10
    next set more weight for 10 then the next 3 sets alot of weight FOR siX no increase in weight

TELL ME IF THIS IS RIGHT AND ILL HAVE MY DIET POSTED TONITE THANX BOSS

Clubbinkid your doing fine. I don't fit my whole workout into 7 days. I spread it out according to feel. If my ass is kicked after a hard workout I take a day off and rest sometimes 2 days. Then i pick back up where I left off regarding last bp i worked.. Ink

ink great thanx i was also wanderin im lookin to make a new diet how much protein carbs fats should i consume....thanx boss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information