TheBomb is offline New Member

My pics - what do you think

hello
    well let me have it what do you think

im nearly 23 years old, 5 foot 10, 190 lbs in these pics. ive measured my own body fat with my own calipers and found it to be about 13-15%. what do you lot think it is from these pics. my waist is 32 inches but my pants are getting a little tight.

im currently in my 3rd week of Test prop @ 100 MGS EOD. ive put on about 6-7 pounds but i dont look that much different. my face has put quite a bit of bloat on though.

ive taken all these myself in the mirror so they dont look that good. ill try and get my girlie to take some in a few days.

tell me what you think, good or bad

here is my first pic and im stood normal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-0nat.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-01.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-02.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-04.jpg  

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pics look great amigo, you have a very symetrical chest friend. One question is test prop the only thing you are doing?
    Keep hitting it, you have a great base, and you should feel out nicely... good luck

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-06.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-05.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - what do you think-01.jpg  

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Dude zip your pants up.We dont wish to see your underwear.your not really gonna gain any mass by just taling prop.add dbol or anadrol with it.

i was actually getting undressed for a shower and decided to grab my camera. i supose i should have done my pants back up

to be honest im not after huge gains really. i wanted a cycle with minimum acne because my back has acne on it. thats why i chose a short acting easter and im only doing a low dose. i want to see how i gain from this cycle then i can do something different next time.

saying that my spots have got worse and im only on my 3rd week. it looks like im very sensitive to test

my face has also become quite a bit bloated. i dont think im going to touch dbol or my face will explode. i could take nolva to keep it down but ill have to think about it next time

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

well........

on 400 mgs of PROP a week, u should not be bloating at all. Prop doesn't bloat you really, and certainly not at 400 mgs a week.

How much sodium is in your diet, and how much water do you drink per day? That's probably more of the culprit.

~SC~

i know i shouldnt bloat on test prop.
    well its not that bad but my face always seems to look fatter even when i put a bit of weight on naturally

a few people have noticed it in my face but I have put on 7 lbs in the first 2 weeks. Its getting a bit better now and ive dropped the creatine and I took 20 mgs nolva today. Im going to run nolva at 20 mgs a day for a week then drop to 10 mgs.

By the way swole cat ive just checked your pics you look great. I thought that was a wrestler or something in your sig lol

want2growbig is offline New Member
    Hi TheBomb .. looking good ... damn have similar height/build/body fat to me .. but you have those extra 20lbs I so badly want!

Where in the UK are ya?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why take the nolva bro?? are you that sensitive to gyno?? the prop should not be giving much problems at all. Looks like you have a nice bas to start with, just keep at it and hit your diet and training hard!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack - im not sensitive to gyno but my right nipple is loking a little puffy. its probably not that much but i can see it and im probably being paranoid. i also want to lose a bit of bloat off my face which my girlfriend doesnt like. ive done 20 mgs for a few days now ill drop it to 10 mgs and might even stop it

want2growbig - im in the north west area

SwoleCat - well its just my face that seems to have bloated out a bit but i always do that even if i put on a little weight. nowhere else seems bloated but my pants are bit bit tighter. im drinking more water now to help with it. i dont know how much sodium is in my diet. what foods have sodium in them and ill let you know. im eating very clean and getting about 250 grams of protein a day.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    yeah my face bloats easy too it sucks... ive tried everything drinking lotsa water, lowering sodium intake, and upping the liquidex doseage

BigPapaManBreast is offline New Member
    looks like you havent ever touched a dumbell in your life. r u even flexing sorry thebomb.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BigPapaManBreast
    looks like you havent ever touched a dumbell in your life. r u even flexing sorry thebomb.
    Someone tell this guy the rules, or ban him. These kind of comments arent necessary.

wannagetstacked is offline New Member
    how come you started juicing so early on in life?you look no where near what you could achieve naturally, seems like a waste of potential juicing before you hit your limits

just my 2 cents
    don't mean to offend

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    You have a good foundation. Keep hitting the heavy weights and eat right.

sportsguy is offline New Member
    same problems her on the same stuff. I think that's bullshit that people think only test prop won't do much. It is some strong shit, damnitt! I had the same effects, but alson gained 10 lbs in two weeks., I reacted very storong to every dose of that. And the side effecsts are there six weeks later, but have gone sown a little.

Thread Information