Twin is offline Associate Member

Feeling down... Depressed.

44879c85.jpgaasdasdadsads
    Last edited by Twin; 04-08-2014 at 03:49 AM.

looks like my arms shrunk .

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i see the diff defiently, 15lbs in 6 months is pretty dam good.

FLdave is offline New Member
    Twin, I agree with stevey, 15lbs in 6 months is awesome.. It would help if the 2 comparison pics where better res/larger but it seems to me that you look wider in the shoulders and a bit fuller overall.
    More importantly you should see the strenght changes made with that 15lbs, it must feel better putting up more weight. At 19 I was about 145lbs (at 5'11) so I feel your pain bro....don't be too critical of yourself....I really started to notice major muscle diff's when i hit 170lbs (I was 22 then). I say keep up the working/eating, I am not much of a trainer but having a smaller frame I have always followed the 4~6low rep heavy weight routine (kinda like MaxOT guide). GL.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    keep ur chin up bro, whats ur diet look like? i was once 130lbs as a freshman in high school, graduated 220 naturallly. started to really GROW when i started eating right! ate 7 times a day and had plenty of protein, carbs, fats all from clean food sources. trust me, change ur diet and you will grow faster than you could on any cycle

bruary17 is offline Member
    Why are you grabbing your balls in those two pics?

I totally see a difference, dude. You made serious improvement. 16lbs in 6 months is awesome, and it's easy to see that you put on quality dry muscle.
    Last edited by bruary17; 03-06-2011 at 06:56 PM.

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    keep ur chin up bro, whats ur diet look like? i was once 130lbs as a freshman in high school, graduated 220 naturallly. started to really GROW when i started eating right! ate 7 times a day and had plenty of protein, carbs, fats all from clean food sources. trust me, change ur diet and you will grow faster than you could on any cycle
    Best advice!!! I can see more size in your shoulders and legs, but the key is diet - especially at your age. Go to Fitday and log your meals for a few days to see what your actual caloric intake is and also what your protein/carb/fat macros are. Then adjust your intake UP! and make sure it's spaced out thru the day - 2-3 hours between meals max.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Why are you grabbing your balls in those two pics?.
    Maybe he gained the 15lbs down there! LOL

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by FLdave View Post
    Twin, I agree with stevey, 15lbs in 6 months is awesome.. It would help if the 2 comparison pics where better res/larger but it seems to me that you look wider in the shoulders and a bit fuller overall.
    More importantly you should see the strenght changes made with that 15lbs, it must feel better putting up more weight. At 19 I was about 145lbs (at 5'11) so I feel your pain bro....don't be too critical of yourself....I really started to notice major muscle diff's when i hit 170lbs (I was 22 then). I say keep up the working/eating, I am not much of a trainer but having a smaller frame I have always followed the 4~6low rep heavy weight routine (kinda like MaxOT guide). GL.
    ^^^I agree 100%

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Your startin to look more like a man than a little boy...

Its there.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    lol @ holding your junk.

mate there is a big difference. and to be honest most of us get down about how we look. perks of trying to get the ideal physic lol

i take it your goal is to add mass. post up your diet. im sure it can be tweaked,

Legs definitely look bigger.

aasadsadsad
    Last edited by Twin; 04-08-2014 at 03:48 AM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Bro you are doing well keep up the good work no need for depression

aaaaaaa
    Last edited by Twin; 04-08-2014 at 03:48 AM.

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Mate there is definatly good progress there, its slower than you like, but its the same for so many people!! you have a good base to keep building, and as long as you keep putting on lean mass you wont have much trouble with cutting etc!!

BTW....i like the timeline thing you have going just above, how did you create it?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    You've made progress. Keep doing what your doing and add in some healthy food.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Def see some progress

Btw can't help but notice you're not wearing the same boxers in all your pics and still holding your junk. It's quite amusing, no need to be shy, you think a forum full of guys trying to fvcking huge as possible don't have tiny penises?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    good work man, your doing the right things just try tweaking a few details and note the effects, like swap exercises and routines keep muscles guessing, this usually gets me to grow a bit, also try swapping all that junk you eat for cleaner carbs and fats, and cheat once a week, this could give you extra gains, you know what your doing and where you have to get to but really its only that can figure out how to get there because its your body and theres nobody more qualified than yourself to tell you how its responding to different aspects of your lifestyle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    with natty training anything over 10lbs a year is a major accomplishment and shows your body responds very well to training, id be very happy indeed mate!!

not sure about the ball grabbing though

mperk is offline Member
    Okay bud, go buy yourself a nice pair of black boxer briefs or some underarmour and quit grabbing your junk - it's not a good look.........

Having said that - nice progress - keep lifting heavy and doing the compound exercises - try to add another 500 cals to your diet (whey & carbs) Nice & lean still, shoulders looking broader!

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    def. progress here keep up the good work

Forthelooks is offline New Member
    keep up your work!

Thread Information