amazinspiderman is offline Junior Member

First time posting pics. Pls advice!

Hi.
    I've been a member of this forum for some time now and i never posted pics of me online before posting in the diet forum.
    Since i posted them there i might as well post here and ask for advice on what should i work more. ( i know the legs)
    What do you think of the back\traps? I think there's something missing... and what exercises would you do?
    BTW i'm 26yo 170lbs 5"8 and around 7%BF.

Thank you

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    looking good overall proportion is pretty good. just bring up the legs if thats your goal. whats your cycle history, maybe id suggest a lean mass kind of cycle if your planning a new one. but look great

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    btw traps are good back is great. maybe the only thing i could say is hit the arms a little heavier. What i did to bring mine up was doing bis and tris on same day. I kept it very simple and did a lot of cheat barbell curls get use to heavy weight.
    when i was focusing on my arms heres what my arm workout looked like.

Bis
    Barbell Curls 95x12 135x10 185x8-10 185 cheat set 135 cheat set 95x12
    Preacher curls 4 sets 8-12
    dumbell incline 4 sets 8-12
    Tris
    Push downs 4 sets 10-12
    Skull crushers (i cant go heavy on this elbow problems) 95x12 115x10 135x10 135 cheat set 105 8-12 every other 3 wks do close grip bench instead
    weighted dips 4sets 8-12
    very slow kick backs 3 sets 10-12

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You dont need to change anything, you look fantastic. Just keep doing what you have been doing and continue to add quality muscle.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Good work, keep it up!

I really appreciate your input.
    About the arms, i'm currently in a deloading phase and in in about a week i have to come up with a new split so i will try your arms routine.
    About my cycle history i have done a few but never a cutting cycle. Mine are usually bulk with moderate doses. I'm planning a 500mg Test Cyp and 600mg Equi for 16 to 20 weeks followed by PCT but it's still in the works.

Thank you once again i don't know why but i tought my traps weren't all that well developed.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree with fireguy, u are fine with proportions, just try to stay LEAN while adding quality muscle

mperk is offline Member
    Nice work bro - you look really ripped. I'd say keep the same routine but up your food intake on a clean diet. I bet you'll add another 5-10 lbs of muscle. BTW I'm just finishing a Test EQ cycle and i wasn't blown away. I def achieved a body recomposition, but didn't gain weight. Although peeps tell me Ilook bigger, cause i am leaner. Just my experience.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Nice work bro - you look really ripped. I'd say keep the same routine but up your food intake on a clean diet. I bet you'll add another 5-10 lbs of muscle. BTW I'm just finishing a Test EQ cycle and i wasn't blown away. I def achieved a body recomposition, but didn't gain weight. Although peeps tell me Ilook bigger, cause i am leaner. Just my experience.
    this is true in so many cases, guys look bigger when they start to lean out

I appreciate all the comments.
    About the cycle even if i don't gain much weight i really won't mind, at this point i'll just try to get a move on the legs to bring them up.

FLdave is offline New Member
    OP, yeah you look shredded man...whatever bulk you put on will just add, I think your upper body is on point...hit the legs.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look awesome bro! Nice and lean, gotta love the front delt striations and overall vascularity. I think you stated legs as being a weak point so just concentrate on bringing them up and maybe a little more lat width...you have a nice v-taper going but a little more lat width would have you looking rock solid. As fireguy said keep up the good work and continue to put on quality lean muscle!

thank you for the comments

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    looking nice and clean

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Looks absolutely insane. Will die happy if I look like that one day. gjdm.

Thread Information