brotein is offline New Member

Yet another cut or bulk thread

So I haven't been able to train properly for the last little while due to some injuries which has left me feeling fat, small, and weak. The goal was to bulk until I got my arms to 20", but that's at least another 20 pounds away.

So should I stick to my plan or should I do a cut? If I were to cut, I would want to get down to around 8%.

Stats are 6'6" and 243.

Last edited by brotein; 03-12-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    You look good, what seems to be the problem? Lol

The problem is that I feel like I'm already too fat and another 20 pounds would turn me in to a sloppy mess.

Here's a relaxed pic.

Markosterone is offline Member
    looking good bro!
    go for a bulk, depending on what compounds you go for and your diet, you can size and still burn off some fat...

Justsayno is offline New Member
    I say cut, you look great already, if you lost a few % you would look freaky (in a good way) theres 1000 stocky guys out there who never get cut and just look good with clothes on, summer is around the corner you could look awesome by then instead of a bulky sloppy mess

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    personal opinion? dont cut or bulk..you look good as is..if you cut you will look like a scare crow at your size..if you bulk you might put on some unwanted blubber..i would either keep doing what your doing and just put on muscle over time or..run a sust/tren e cycle and put on some lean bulk without gaining any bloat/fat

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Looking great man.

I'm natural and I won't be running a cycle any time soon, so that makes cutting right now even less appealing.

Would doing a 4 week mini cut every couple months to keep the fat under check be a good idea or would that slow progress down too much? Right now I'm putting on about 2 pounds a month and my diet is very strict so it's not like I'm using bulking as an excuse to pig out.

The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    You have some very good size, and are looking well built for your height (much harder for 6'6 guy too look muscular then a 5'5 guy).

I would could maybe 3-4% bodyfat, and then go on a lean bulker - you will look real good man
    I am impressed at your size, when you are that tall - good job, and when you get even more muscle, your gonna look like a freak, because of the height

Thread Information