Thread: pic

john004 is offline Associate Member

pic

don't laugh, im 19 years old 5' 10'' 164 pounds been training for about a year, done 2 5 week cycles. I wish i had a better quality picture will try to post a better one before my next cycle, 10 weeks eq/winny.
    Attached Images Attached Images

aljordan45 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Well it looks like ya have some structure to work with! I can tell ya this, keep pounding those weights cause ya got a lot of growing to do! Good luck and keep us posted!

nymattyk is offline Member
    looks like you have a good base to work with but at your height and weight i would personally go with something to pack on a few lbs....definitely add some test into that cycle

Venus! is offline Female Member
    Looking good ....but you should have waited till your early 20's to do as. You are probably still growing. Too l8 now so grow and prosper.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you look good. Very nice base, just imagine yourself in another year.... , in two years!!! ...Dude, by the time you're old enough to drink...you gonna be flockin da hunnys all over you.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    you gonna be flockin da hunnys all over you.
    How's that for motivation??? Lookin good bro.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro you have a good physic going on there use your bodys natural test to build it up. For a year you have gotten great gains leave the AS for us old guys

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Dude, by the time you're old enough to drink...you gonna be flockin da hunnys all over you.
    He's already old enough to drink in Canada. Why in the hell do I always respond to posts that mention drinking?

John, very good base. I also think you should get 2 more years of bustin ass in the gym and eating everything in sight before going back to AAS. You've got a lot of potential and a plethora of resources at your fingertips. Keep up the good work bro.

Pete

john004 is offline Associate Member
    thanks everyone. I know im still small, but when i was 17 i weighed 140 pounds, worked out for a year straight and eat like a horse, got on weight gainer and protein drinks, after a year working out, yeah i got so straingth, but a year later i only weighed 144 pounds, 4 pounds in one year =( That when i said forget that, so i turned to AS, within 4 months i was up to 182 pounds, yeah i got some stretch marks, and yeah i got some acne, but it if wasn't for AS i'd probably still be sitting at 140. I've let myself fall down to 166 ( just weighed myself ). Alot of what i lost was water though. Im not saying AS is my only option, but i believe in my case, it was the right thing to do. I will post a better picture before i start my cycle, trying to decide between eq/winny and test/eq/d-bol. I also will post a picture in the middle and after my cycle. Thanks everyone.

Thread Information