Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    girlboxer is offline Female Member

okay need the truth ....

Hey every one how have you all been ..... okay it has been 27 days on winnie here are pics as of today i don't see any difference what do you think let me know pros and con's you all have been great at letting me know and all repleys are appreciated.. thanks boxer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-015.jpg  

more pics

here are more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-016.jpg  

more pics

more
    Attached Images Attached Images

Decoder is offline Banned
    NO difference.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i don't notice a difference either, how is your diet...that is 90%, the juice is just a bonus...Madmax..

okay these are before pics

here are before pics the white shirt ones are today ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-010.jpg  

here is a now pic of back

what back looks like today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-016.jpg  

bicep before

bicep before.. eat 6 times a days high protine cario every day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-006.jpg  

bicep today

today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-020.jpg  

better bicep

better bicep
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-021.jpg  

before legs

before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-007.jpg  

legs today

today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-025.jpg  

before legs

before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-008.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I can't see too much of a difference either. I'm wondering maybe it's more strength that has gone up? And also maybe your body fat has dropped won a bit? You won't necessarily grow all that much on Winny, in terms of size. But, how as your strength gone up? How was your bodyfat before and after?

legs today

legs today .REMEMBER : when looking at these have alot of water i can't get rid of
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-024.jpg  

legs

legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-026.jpg  

now i am depressed

i have been training harder that i have ever before ... have never ever tryed any type of drugs and now i put some in my system and i don't notice any thing and either do my fellow friends... god this sucks.. haen't felt any new strangth .... do i at least look good ... see i don't want to look manly just toned and look muscular and that i look like a lifter .. am i atleast acomplishing that .......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-033.jpg  

Well maybe you should say how much your taking and what your eating. That could help.

check out the traps

coming along well with my shrugs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-023.jpg  

OH wait your leg's diffently look thicker and more tone, but i dont see any difference upper body wise.

shrugs

okay well i eat 3 muscle milk shakes a day plus am taking aminos pro performance 2222 and other supplements eat alot of chicken and rice and tuna and 6 hard boild eggs a day with out yolk .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails okay need the truth ....-picture-036.jpg  

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    back not much difference the only thing i see is the latts come out i bit more ,as for the leggs tottaly look different ,thick er and better ,tone .

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Your legs look much better. Keep working hard.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    From what i can tell you have the size you need its just that your bf may be just a tad too high for you to really notice it definetion wise. The upper body has not changed much , but you have respectable arm size for a lady already. The back is great and if the bf was a lil lower you would really look alot bigger. The legs have come along well in the area of hardness. I can tell a big diffrence in the tone of them from before and after. Here is some advice.......focus on dropping the body fat a few points...nothing drastic but just a lil and that will bring out the definiton and make you look alot bigger and give you that "lifter" look that you want. In my opinion i would drop the "muscle milk" and just get a good protien shake because if i remember correctly muscle milk is really high in fat and carbs wich you do not need at this time. Your choice of drugs seems to be good but you must realize that winstrol is for keeping and hardening muscle you already have. I think your on the right track but you just need to get rid of that "smooth" look you have and get some definition and it would make a ton of diffrence on you. Good luck and if you need any more info just ask.......Keep it up girl you have done well.

if you would help

hey trevor if you would what would be a good regement for me instead of muscle milk ... nd what do you sugest i do to get defenition add more cario like instead of 30 min an hour a day at a fast walk and running style i am taking hydroxycut and am going to start taking Tribulus Terrestris 3 tablets each contain 250mg and also i have like 2 more weeks of winnie do you just say that i just go and stay natural after those 2 weeks or do i get more .. what do you sugest sick of throwing money away ... and lypo is next ... lol can you help . thanks do you also sugest more reps less weight or say where i am i do 3 sets of 12 on all body parts split up of course over 6 days . squating 215 for 1 set of 12 almost 2 sets if i take a longer break. since i got the cast off bencning 100bs used to bench 185 abs do on the cybex crunch 130lbs for 4 sets os 12 some times 20 as you see i have a great rib cage for alot of room to grow but i just want to have the definition you know see what i am saying .. shrug 60 lbs on left and 40 on right since i had the had fused in december trying not to hurt it .. but what do you sugest on the drugs and stuff thanks the advice is so greatly appreciated... xoxo boxer

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is the dose you went with? Have you gotten any results with strength? Bodywieght changes? Do you know your gear is real - checked it in the pictures forum?

hey warrior

hey man how is it going ... well i started out with 10mg a day foa week and realized i did not have enouph for a 6 week cycle so i took it down to 5mg a day now for 27 days .. i really haven't noticed any thing man thats why i have asked if you guys see a change it is tokyo bran no side affects but maybe water weight i think and hope that will go down when i end my cycle so what do you think... how have you been man ... xoxox boxer

demetri is offline Member
    I'm really curious about the dosage too. Most women usually respond well to a low dosage of Winstrol . I also don't get the Trib, you say you don't want to look manly so why take something to boost your test levels.

You used to bench 185 That's pretty impressive for a woman. You look very feminine so I'd say that you're doing very well strength wise.

Loosing the body fat is pretty easy if you are persistent enough. Have you thought about a Keto diet. They've worked really well for me.

Also you may want to consider a small dose of Nolva and/or yohimbe, they've both been said to have dramatic effects on BF in women.

.... cutting your carbs will also keep you from holding as much water.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think you're doing fine. Remeber that 27 days of 5mg winny isn't a lot of time or a lot of winstrol . The 2 women I know that have used winny told me that 5mg was their start out dose which they then raised until sides were an issue. Remeber that fitness, whether or not AS is involved, is a lifetime commitment. If you want to look like a fitness competitor by summer, you will likely have to up the dose(s) and duration of your cycles.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    My advice is to really look at your diet. You have dropped some BF, I can see. The juice, well, you need to work on your life long diet first. The most important thing to know... is what and how much nutrient you are putting in your body. I can tell you right now I bet you don’t know the percentage of complex carbs you’re eating. First you should log for a week what you put into your mouth, so you can get an honest feel for what type of foods & how much is being consumed...
    Also, keep your pro-tein grams at what ever your body weight is, if not 25% higher. Women should also take their carbohydrate intake and make sure the ratio is either 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 in favor of simple carbs over complex carbs. Your complex carbs should have a cut of point where you will only ingest simple carbs and protein after the cut off point. This progression should take place with the time of day. Morning into afternoon should be your window of complex carb ingestion, say 2 or 3 o'clock and on should only be simple carbs and finally zero carbs.
    The point in eating carbs is to supply your body with energy. Complex carbs are starches and remain the king of the broken down energy hill. Simple carbs can by broken into two areas. One being a mineral & vitamin source (green leafy veggies) and the other being an instant energy source due to the simple sugars (fruits, apples, pears, etc.) The protein you ingest is for two main purposes, one being to aid in the repair of your broken muscle fibers and the other to replace muscle pro-tein that has been catabolized (used as fuel).
    Your complex carb if to high you will be supplying your body with energy yes but if not highly active enough to match the intake. The glucose broken down from your starch will not be broken down further and will be stored. Any added saturated fats (animal fat, process cheese, anything fried) is immediately stored as adipose tissue (yellow fat).
    Key: know your activity level in the form of intensity not "well I do this for so long"...etc...
    I'm using levels for women not a man below...
    Match your intake of food to you level of training. Body weight in grams should be matched to food profiles... Ex... pro-tein: 1g times your body weight/ carbs 1-1.5g times your body weight-majority being green leafy simple carbs. 3 to 1 ratio being complex in morning with simple sugar and protein into midday / simple sugar and simple fiber carbs and protein late afternoon till minimum an hour before training.) I don't know when your training time is but that in very important also. High intensity training should not be done in afternoon or morning unless body is supplied with ample fuel and recovery nutrients. The smaller more frequent meals can speed the metabolism through digestion. Small frequent amount of food also are absorbed more fully. But watch out for the simple sugar If timed improperly say late at night or trying to replace complex with simple sugar. You can get your self into a storage process again by spiking glucose levels and keeping them high and not expending enough energy. Instead a complex non-process carb (with out human process, like rice & grains- process is flour, pasta) should be used as a digestion tool, glycogen build and for long lasting fuel for the day. I truly believe than when eating simple sugars you can use them as a tool for quick energy, but to come up with a better non-process complex carb to fibrous, mineral/vitamin packed simple carb ratio.

I just wanted to touch on those few things; you have the spirit, the will, and the tools. Put them in order and success is yours. Any and all negativity should be dropped like a bad habit. I always say people that say "never" and "can't"... won’t last too long around me. It’s a good way to weed out outside issues and concentrate on inside issues. Any and all that don’t support you... drop kick...say bye before you do.... do some research on how the body uses nutrients and then find out your personal consumption and how you process these nutrients. Madmax is right 90% is diet and from there you can achieve your goals more easily.
    I will also add the effort in achieving the best body for men and women should be directed in the proper fashion. A man has a faster metabolic rate compared to a women and the added muscle mass he may add to his frame will increase his metabolism more so causing him to consume more nutrients each year (a good way to know if you’re growing). Although, a woman has it harder not just with the metabolism being slower, but most women want to decease size and not add large amounts of muscle mass… So you don’t have the added benefit of increasing you metabolism through larger amounts of prot-tein mass… then a woman is forced to speed her metabolism largely through diet and maintain a good diet more so than a man. Your goal should be to add lean muscle mass in whatever amount you wish, but decease body fat…. You can do it; you have too much sprit for me to believe other wise…
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-10-2003 at 08:11 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I see no difference at all, you have a good base to go from but like everyboddy has been saying diet is the key, timed eating, right food choices, and make sure the diet is strict!!! You have only been on the winny for a short period of time and you can expect mirracles to happen over night. Your gaols a revery attainable but i think it is not a question of your training intesity or your dedication but it boils down to diet. From what you have explained before i have never herd any body cycle winny like that, but then again I am not a women and women should be more reactive to AS then men. If you really need the help you should be posting your diet for people to work with you, also hit the cardio up!! once you drop your bodyfat down I think you will have a nice toned look to you frame.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

G-S Guest
    I think she's made a big difference, especially in her lower body, and upper back. I don't know what some of you guys are looking at, but I think she's done a GREAT job.

Unhappy thank you

see my diet is okay . i have a Thyroid thing and have to take a replacement thyroid so my body weight and stuff chages as the wind blows witch sucks .. like i have said i have been training very hard and i was hoping just a little inprovement ... what protine woud you all sugest that is a great one ...instead of the one i am on... well thank you for all your advice again ... I'M trying.................

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Is your thyroid issue have the similar effect as Addisons...???
    Protein choice is Nitro-tech by muscle tech thats what my girl drinks... Optimum and Nitro-tech are mine... But a straight pro-tein and zero to little carbs is better when your trying to lean. Fat in any form should also be avoided in large amounts in one sitting. .25g times your body weight to less is my girls method on fat through out the day...unsaturated or saturated...
    I didn't say in my first post, you are getting leaner... Your hams and gluts are tighter and your body has decreased in BF also. I was just trying to make sure you keep on going and dont rely on the juice...
    My girl's on winny also... she takes 25mg injections of stanozolol (whats in winny) every 4 days on average. Her higher doses are 75mg a week broken up...
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-10-2003 at 08:26 AM.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    for anyone who tells you that 5 mgs isnt enough doesnt know shit about steroids for girls .i personally would not go over 7.5 unless you want hair in strange places .5 might be a hair low but you should have definately seen some results in 6 weeks especially if you started at 10 mgs.your legs look fine to me but you might want to look at your diet to uncover some of that hidden muscle.my girfriend won her fitness show a year and a half ago supplementing with only 7.5 mgs of winnie.she is qualified for the nationals and beat 17 girls so here is a little proof on the dose of 7.5 mgs.to answer your question on protien shakes she used the myoplex low carb.

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    your arms look thicker to me (from the before and after back shot where you are flexing).
    You said that you want to "look" like a lifter, right. You don't necessarily want to be bigger or stronger? There is a difference.
    For example, I have been cutting for about 10 days and I have lost a ton of water weight (and some body fat). Now out of nowhere all these people have been saying "wow, you've been hitting the weights hard, you look buff". And it's not that I got any more muscle, I just got more defined because I lost like 8lbs. of water weight.
    If you just want to "look" like you have muscle, maybe that's what you should do.
    Just a suggestion, let me know.
    Good Luck girl, kick some @ss in the ring!

thanks

okay ... well see i have strangth .. i just don't want to get a square jaw and loose my boobs and look like one thing shy of surgury to be a man ..you know.. but i want to look cut and muscular. having Thyroid it's hard my matabolisim sucks and i think i have tryed every thing to keep water weight off except i wish i could get laceics you know ... cant get rid of water ... and plastic suits are a joke your body thinks it getting dehydrated so it produces more water and then you get off tread mill first thing you do is drink ... so can win for crap.... so what is the protine you guys sugest..........and water reducing .... and should i continue another cycle of winnie or do i just quit and stay natural... HELP ....

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    girlboxer - First I can see improvenments! Espeacially in your legs...

I was looking through the top portion and saw moderate or slight improvenement in area's but some poses you cant tell... your after bicep shot for one...your not flexing your bi in that pic...your holding yor arm in...not up...try to take the exact picture you did before, holding a db...

your legs well um...nice! Thicker, look very nice...(that's all i'm gonna say to avoid being a bad person )

I would not do another cycle of winny just yet.

Your asking about your Protien, however, it's more than likely your overall diet. I read about your thyroid problem, and that makes it tricky I know. however you have to realize your body will hold a certain amount of water naturally, the more you drink, the more your body flushes the water, so it wont HOLD it... However, your body is going to hold SOME water, unless you delplete as in getting ready for a show...then after the show, when you drink, your body will absorb it all.

I'd recommend going with a protien powder like the Pro Rated on the www.allsportsnutrition.com site it's cheap and trust me the choc..tastes great!

Second, how do your carb's look? are they all wheat? complex? sugar?

You look like you might weigh around 120ish in those pics....(ah the curse of guessing a females weight) and you look great. Def can sport the bikini on the beach..and you look like a woman should...no "one surgery away from being a guy...lol i cant believe you said that"

Anyway, you have trained hard, and you look great! Keep it up!!! Patience is a virtue!

K'Fit

okay

okay so what you are saying is to drink more.. to loose ... and the thing about the surgery thing is like the only way i could explain how i don't want to look you know and whats the protine called ..... thanks for the encouragement

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    You should practice better posing and then when you take a picture you will feel much better. Dont just stand there, flex your body like hulk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information