Thread: Progress

FROST is offline Associate Member

Progress

Well 2 weeks have gone by, not expecting super fast results. I figured sence i got a few questions i will post some pics.

For some reason i am eating like a horse and the scale went down. I was 135 2 weeks ago and now i am 130. I donk know why, i hope i dont keep going down. I know it is only 5 pounds but i should of gained. The only think i have cut down on was water. I dont drink too much water. I normally just drink orange juce. My diet hase been about 8-10 eggs a day, and a boat load of peanut butter, pasta about every night, and anything in between. Some one explain please.

What is the best way to work out your wrist/forarm? I have really tiny wrists.

Ok, tell me what you people think, i think i have gained alittle in my shoulders, but nothing in my legs.

Age-15
    Height-5'6
    Weight-130
    Bench- 115
    Butterfly-45lbs
    Curl-70lbs
    Dead Lift-235lbs
    Military Bench- 105lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress-chest-shoulders-progress.jpg  
    Last edited by FROST; 02-26-2003 at 09:32 PM.

Legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress-legs-progress.jpg  

Steele is offline Member
    hard to tell with those pics. i don't know what you are taking, but if its test don't expect anything until 4 weeks into it, even then it might be minute.
    oh, and bro....DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!!! muscle itself is 70 percent water.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    First off you are waayyy 2 young to be taking a cycle. That being said you need to eat way more.... make sure ur protein is at LEAST 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    i hope you are not on a cycle. you can do a heck of a lot more naturally.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lookin good. Keep pumpin the calories and working those legs. Pump up those vastus muscles with some closer stance movements like Hack Squats to develop your tear drops. Upper body is looking thick - don't let it stop growing because legs failed to keep up... gots to keep it all developing evenly for max results.

I gues i should have said that i am not on a cycle, But if i look that good for you people to assume that, then hell yeah lol. No i am all natural. I am gonig to try to eat a whole lot more. Hope to see some more replies.

Thanks for your time
    Brian

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Frost, thats cool that you started to lift at 15 you have a good base ..do not cycle until ur at least 21 by then you will be a freak..... just remember nutition, train, and sleep, goodluck bro

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good bro, you have soo much test runnin throughyou right now, I wish I was you age. read read read! I wish I had this type of a forum to learn about how to get big. you look great bro, hang in there and like everyone has said, eat, eat eat! and train hard. Nice work keep it up!

Forarm curls- Dumbells, backwards sideways and forward. Reverse forarm curls with the bar. do em on your off days. Get a good diet, and a solid routine and stick to it. there are a lot of good threads and a lot to learn on this site. Good luck bro!

BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member
    Good job man, But your bench is only 115? now is that for 8 reps or higher? or is that a one rep kill? cuz if that's a one rep kill then Ouch! that's all I gotta say. But good work so far keep it up man. L8er.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Needtobeswoledup
    [B]First off you are waayyy 2 young to be taking a cycle. [/ B]
    Way way way too young and small. If you can not get good gains @ 15 years old 130 lbs then you need to see a doctor.Lift eat sleep,lift eat sleep, lift eat sleep and you will see gains

BowFlex-er: 115lbs bench is about 8 reps, some times 9. It is 140lbs or 150lbs with 2-3 red face reps. I dont really put that much on because i am beat after 2-3 reps of 150.

RON: I am on one shitty work out Schedule, My school gym is only open mondays, wendays, thursdays. I am going tomorrow to look at this local gym. Hopefully with a better Schedule i will see better gains, my eating alot of protine is getting hard since i am at school 7 hours of my day and i am alowed to eat for like 15-20 mins. I am looking into protine weight gainer, Anny suggestions?

Yeah I kinda thought so cuz you have a pretty good chest and 115 wouldn't sound right for a 1 rep kill. Anyways Good job man KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK

Ohh one last thing I was just curious what your measurements are? thanks again man.

All of these measurements were taken when I am not pumped

Arms- 12in (Arms was awile back, no one to measure them right now)
    Chest- 37in (Chest was awile back, no one to measure it right now)
    Stomach- 29in
    Thighs- 19 ½in
    Calf- 13 ¾ in

Thanks for the compliments, and the replies.
    I know they are Small but that is why I am working out.

Niiiice. Like I said keep up the good work man. your doing great!

roch is offline Member
    the fact that you are getting the information from this board now, means you are way ahead of the game. You'll know what I wish I know now, except then. oh yeah and traps are looking great man, keep up the hard work!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Change your diet. One to two glasses of orange juice per day is plenty. Up your water intake to a gallon a day. 8-10 eggs is fine, but cut out the refined peanut butter (or at least cut back on it). The best sources of protein for you are natural whole sources (chicken, turkey, lean beef, eggs, nuts, natural peanut butter)...nothing refined or highly processed. I appreciate that your parents probably buy the groceries so you may be limited to what you can get. Ask your mom to pick up as many cans of tuna as possible (they are only about $.60 each) and if possible chicken breasts. Also, get a good whey protein powder and start taking it twice per day. As far as carbs, substitute brown rice or sweet potatos for the pasta and maybe the occasional whole wheat bagel. Your daily diet could look like this (keeping in mind that you have classes):

meal 1 - oats + 6 scrambled eggs (3 egg whites, 3 yolks)

meal 2 - (recess or break) can of tuna mixed with reduced fat mayo, cup of brown rice (prepared the night before)

meal 3- chicken breast + brown rice (tupperware) or tuna on whole wheat bread

meal 4 - (immediately after school) 6 eggs (3 whites, 3 yolks), whole wheat bagel with natural peanut butter

train - (immediately after training at gym, mix 2 scoops of whey + dextrose with water and drink)

meal 5 - (about 30 minutes to an hour later) can of tuna or chicken breast + salad or mixed veggies

meal 6 - 2 scoops of why protien and water

chinups Guest
    I would add baked potatoes to your diet, they will help you gain size. Also have 4-5 natural meals and two shakes, I would take on shake before bed. I think Pete hit it pretty good

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    oh your just 15 thats funny lol good size for your age my small bro is 14 and bigger size without training its just genitecs

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    FROST. Pete is spot on with the diet. If you can only train 3 days a week then make the most out of it. One thing I can suggest dumbbells and other things you might need for bi and tri workouts are cheap. maybe try to get a curl bar, dumbbells and some weight and do Biceps and triceps at home. That will give you a 4th day.

The most important thing I can share with a young bro like yourself is be patient. Its is easy to get frustrated and do something you'll regret later or just give up. For a 15 ear old you look to have great potential. Keep working stay dedicated. Try to give yourself obtainable goals (I.E. don't try to gain 100lbs in a year) and work hard toward them.

Billmister is offline Member
    your age is 15? I'm not even going to comment. Enjoy it, you don't know what is going to happen after your cycle. How are you going to gain withough juice???

Originally posted by Billmister
    your age is 15? I'm not even going to comment. Enjoy it, you don't know what is going to happen after your cycle. How are you going to gain withough juice???
    Ok not trying to flame or be rude, but what the hell are you talking about? Yes my age is 15. Why not comment? Enjoy what? When did I say I was on a cycle? And then you said ''How are you going to gain without juice??? '', So are you saying in the first sentence that you think I am on a cycle and don’t think I should be, But in the next you encourage me to be on one? Once again I just don’t understand, I am not trying to be rude, just blunt in my question.

Brian

Billmister is offline Member
    frost i'll tell you this. I'm way also not trying to flame. by you saying...

"Progress
    Well 2 weeks have gone by, not expecting super fast results. I figured sence i got a few questions i will post some pics." That made me think that you were. Anyways, by me answerying what i am answering I hope that you listened to me and took my advise even if you are not cycling. Most people at age 15 want to cycle, and don't know shit about benching or anything. From the looks of your pic your really getting there and with your hard work you will get where you want to get. If you keep pushing your self. You have a great base, eat big, train hard, and keep pushing yourself and good luck.

Thread Information