clarkey is offline Junior Member

8 months progress

heres me just before i started training about 8 months ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 months progress-clarkey.jpg  

heres me 8 monthsd later (1 1/2 months ago). i will put an updated pic on here as soon as i take one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 months progress-cap_003.jpg  

first pic i was anout 140lbs, in the secon pic i was 175lbs, i now weigh only 167lbs but have lost a bit of fat and water

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Great work!

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    Looking good, i also started at about 140-145, i got up to 175, in about the same time.

Keep pumpin

Thanks bros, im on a tren /test prop/eq and winny cycle at the moment but aint getting much gains at all i think i need to rethink my diet.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    You're on a CYCLE ?!?!

oh.....

yeah you didnt think i put on over 30lbs in 8 months natrual did you, if you did you must have some good genetics man

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looking great blood, the veins and size in your arm is awesome!

Rocket

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    i was going to say you did a great job, worked hard, and it paid off for you, but i am not impressed at all if that's the stack you did and those are the results.
    you did a cycle to get to where you are now. my guess is you'll be back to near 150, 155 by the time everything clears your system.

this is not a flame. imo, i think you wasted the gear. you should have tried working out for awhile (2 years or so), dieted hard, and then made a decision to cycle.

good luck with future endeavors, maybe try to perfect diet and training before taking your next cycle. i'm guessing you were about 30 to 40 pounds from your genetic potential before you started.

i did two cycles mate and and had two months rest between each one and kept it all. im on my third cycle now and the last pic was before i started this cycle so i have lost all water and a bit of fat and today weighed myself at 170lbs and should keep it when i finish like the other two i done, obviously i havent got good genetics but am not that bothered i'll just keep juicing 2 months on two months off until i get to the size i want.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I am very curious to see how long you worked out prior to gear. I can't believe anyone at 140lbs has reached a point where gear is necessary for there development. I think you could have gotten similar results from diet training and time.

well to be honest I trained hard for about 6 month a couple of years ago and didnt even gain 1 pound, then i gave it up, 6 months before i started training again i read up on steroids and the side effects etc and though i would try them and did with much better success than before in a shorter time, but to answer your Q, i trained for less than a month before i started a cycle, theres no point in flaming me now coz i have alredy done it so all i need now is maybe more advice on cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not flaming. I actually know what it like to get frustrated to the point of giving up. I lost a few years of lifting due to that.

My brother actually is genetically close to you. He had a very hard time gaining. He was probably actually worse than you cause his chest actually sunk in they were so underdeveloped. I got him up to 185 in around a year with just alterations in his diet and training with me instead of the crappy trainer he had.

Like you said bro you've done it already and theres nothing we can say now. So I'll end my sermon here but one day you may be sorry for starting early

i know what you mean bro but i havent got a good brother like you to help me out lol, so i can only do my best on my own, its just so frustrating when you work your balls of for fuck all you know

MikeG is offline New Member
    You look good man, but you need to put your frustration into context. The majority of the guys on the board lived with that frustration for much longer than 6 months... I did 12 years of getting no where before I hit the juice. You learn a lot about your own body when you train naturally over a period of time.

Interested to see your progress with the 2 months on / 2 months off plan. Keep us informed.

Good to see your new bulk means your trousers stay up properly!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Originally posted by clarkey
    i did two cycles mate and and had two months rest between each one and kept it all. im on my third cycle now and the last pic was before i started this cycle so i have lost all water and a bit of fat and today weighed myself at 170lbs and should keep it when i finish like the other two i done, obviously i havent got good genetics but am not that bothered i'll just keep juicing 2 months on two months off until i get to the size i want.
    So your on your third cycle in your first 8 months of working out? ummmm what the fucks wrong with you?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Originally posted by clarkey
    well to be honest I trained hard for about 6 month a couple of years ago and didnt even gain 1 pound, then i gave it up, 6 months before i started training again i read up on steroids and the side effects etc and though i would try them and did with much better success than before in a shorter time, but to answer your Q, i trained for less than a month before i started a cycle, theres no point in flaming me now coz i have alredy done it so all i need now is maybe more advice on cycle.
    no offence but u got frustated after 6 months of training? man wait in 10 years when u need to double the juice dosage just to get a normal persons results.... thats guna suck

T5 Terminator is offline New Member
    Awsome results

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    good work on gaining, lay off the juice for a while tho mate, rest for at least a year after doing 2 cycles close to each other.

Also keep an eye on those bitchies, i can see them forming on your right nipple, not sure about the left, hard to see.

As the other guys said, its not that hard to gain 30lb for a beginner in a year or so, you gotta workout how to eat and excersise properly b4 you lay into the juice...

no flame intended, just tryin to help, good luck with the lifting....

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    i usually dont do this, but i have seen guys around me like you..who just want to get swole in the shortest amount of time without even knowing how to workout, eat etc..and just grab the juice thinking they will get big like this...give it a few more years mate and i am sure you will have severe health problems and end up just like the way you were before..(150 lbs)..sorry for flaming mate, but i would reconsider this if i were you..listen to some respected guys here and learn about "the way of life of a bodybuilder"before you juice again..

regards D.W.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    Steroids are just there to help you along, they should not be a substitute for proper training and nutrition, steroids do not make the bodybuilder. Knowledge is power, the more bodybuilding knowledge you have the better bodybuilder you will be. The reason you did not gain a pound is that your training and nutrition is not in order. Steroids will not make up for your lack of knowledge in bodybuilding, if you think it will, I feel sorry for you. I've seen your like too many times to count, you know the person in the gym who weighs about 180lbs and are talking about their fourth cycle, that my friend is a joke, you give bodybuilding a bad name doing the things you are doing. I am a perfect example, I used to weigh about 150lbs, and in only 4 years time i was up to a solid 237lbs. with no AS. My friend was jealous of my gains after I was bodybuilding for three years he decided to try it also, but did he read, about bodybuilding, did he try to learn as much as possiable about training and nutrition, no. He took the quick way out and went right on a cycle, he gained about 35lbs off of two cycles in about a year. He went from 200 to 235lbs. Which if you know what you are doing you can maybe if you bust your ass, do naturally in about a year. His cholesterol was so high after a year he had to quit taking AS, due to his lack of diet and nutrition. He hasen't taken any AS in about a year and lost about all of what he gained. Do you know why, he doesn't know what the hell he is doing. Now he looks like shitl. You are not a bodybuilder bro. you are just a lifter, if you want to bodybuild you have to know your shit. Now after two and a half all cycles, I fucken blew up. I am now 275 solid pounds. May i suggest a few books, Arnold Schwarzeneggers encyclopidia of bodybuilding, Championship Bodybuilding, by Chris Aceto, Blood and guts, by Dorian Yates., Ironman Ultimate Bodybuilding Encyclopidia, just to name a few. And maybe a subscription to a good to flex magazine, or Ironman or some other bodybuilding mag.

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    You look good but you screwed yourself! You can get identical results naturally. I started at 150 LBS. 19 years old. 6 foot. In 2 semesters (thats less then 1 year) i put on 25lbs of solid mass. In 2 years i was 180lbs. Then i stopeed growing at 190lbs. I dabled with juice after 3 years of natural work. Now im 210 on juice and 200 natural. So my friend you screwed yourself. Gaining up to 50LBS in 2-3 years in normal. I know many people that have gained 30 lbs in 1-2 years. And here is the kicker. All your juice gains will disappear eventually. Even if you work out. Eventually it all goes away. But if you naturally gained a solid base, well you get to keep that as long as you lift. And then if yuo add juice yuo will keep a little of it. Juice should be used to push you over the hill once you are really close. And 140lbs is not close to being over the hill. But regardless of the mistake you made, your gains were impressive. But a word of advice--------------- you have a lot to grow naturally!

Thread Information