Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I didn't mean to whine Thickmass.... I lost focus and thought I would be @ around 230 but with fat... I know I can do that easily... I may not be able to hit 230 @ 6 %BF but at 15%BF at least.

I'm sticking to my preaching for now... no more scale or tape until it's time to lean up a little. I am proud of one thing though. I've fought the urge to stay trim for nearly 8 months now... I mean abs chiseled out trim... I'm not dieting down back to back as I did more than a year ago and can feel the size in my arms filling in and my strength coming back... I'm finally back @ 130 dumbbells for 6reps. No more whining though.... the fire has been started...

But I'm sticking to my preaching for now... no more scale or tape until its time to lean up a little. I am proud of one thing though. I've fought the urge to stay trim for nearly 8 months now... I mean ab's chisled out trim... I'm not dieting down back to back as I did more than a year ago and can feel the size in my arms filling in and my strength coming back... I'm finally back @ 130 dumbells for 6reps. No more whinning though.... the fire has been started...

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, your arms are looking awsome, incredible vasc. Sounds like you're staying full for summer. austin's great -- been to barton and hippy h?

Jason

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent job, mmaximus25! You're lookin' stacked.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    B8K, where ya been? thx bro. thx Jason
    I'm coming back to where I wanted to be in strength and I will make the most of the next 6 weeks until my bridge...
    JBBFlex, I use to go to Barton Springs all the time... Hippy hollow is too far... Austin does kick ass cause everyone is for the most part health conscience. Austin is like a small town trying to be big... And Lee P. moved back to Cali or Arizona, or was it Navada... personal problems with the miss's I hear... but I hate gossip and I dont know the dude personally...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information