Meee is offline Junior Member

20 days to comp, what do you think?

Hey people, 20 days to competition.
    Eating 500 carbs per day and 260 protein. No fats really, other than some pizza every Saturday afternoon, including yesterday.

Any comments, criticism welcome.
    Am I on track or too far out, or too lean at this point?
    Meee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 days to comp, what do you think?-posted-pic.jpg  

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I think the tan is to dark!

Rocket

Tan isn't dark at all. Just the way the pic came out.
    The walls in the background are white, so everything looks quite abit darker.
    Sorry for the bad pic...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tan is fine bro, It will look good under those hot stage lights with posing oil. Keep up the work and you are doing great already!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Interested to hear responses from the guys with comp experience....i'm hoping to do my first this summer, and the "timetable" is somewhat of a mystery to me. I would say you seem to be on track for being three weeks out, though I wonder if, being so close, it is time to cut out the cheat meal? Also, with regads to "no fats really", could you elaborate? Wondering if you're taking in flaxseed or any other source of "good" fats, as I've come to believe that is essential for that final push towards competition shape....ie, your body won't burn fat if you don't constantly remind it how to do so with such an ingestion.

I've been hvaing a couple slices of pizza every Saturday afternoon, including this weekend. Also had some whole wheat pasta and meat sauce, with two pieces of garlic bread and cheese yesterday for cheats.

HOWEVER< no fats all week. Sweet pototo, oatmeal, egg whites, and boiled chicken. That is it. Not much fat out of that.
    My carb shakes have 3 grams of carbs per 25 pro, with no fat either.

I think the cheats are letting my body think it is safe by burning fat all week again. Just started omega 3-6-9 today. Nothing at all in line of flaxes, etc...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your dialed in weight? Your profile says you were 240lbs?

johns0729 is offline New Member
    What are you eating to intake 500g of carbs?

235 in that pic.
    For my intake, I have 6 meals per day. Starting at 6am and every 3 hours after that.
    I have 90 grams of carbs with each meal, but only 30-40 going to bed.
    Usually 12oz of sweet potatoes giving me 84 grams of carbs per meal.
    If not, it will be 1 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, or 1.5 cups uncooked oatmeal. The brown rice equals out to about 80, and the oatmeal to about 90.

Then it's 5-8 oz of boiled chicken with that.
    although I had some boars sausage today. Very good protein/fat ratio.
    I will also have some salmon for my 2nd meal Monday - Wednesday. I buy enough smoked salmon for a few meals worth on the weekends...

johns0729 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info... Keep up the good work!

durbin22 is offline Member
    From what I can see you look ripped. Post some better picks if you can. Good luck with the competition.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You look great to me. Stomach is the best indicator of BF and yours is ripped bro. Why so high on the carbs before your comp? I would think you'd wait until the few days before to carb up?

steve112074 is offline New Member
    please remove please remove thank you
    Last edited by steve112074; 08-22-2020 at 02:47 PM.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Your shredded! The carbs seem high but whatever your doing is obviously working. Keep it up.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    good wish u good luck

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member
    I think it may be the pics, but the legs don't look very seperated.
    Don't think I am being harsh, you look great. I just can't tell a whole lot from the pics.
    If you are that lean with cheat meals and that many carbs then great. If you cut the cheat meal and reduce the carbs back for the last couple of weeks you should be in great shape.
    I would like to see some better pics though.

Sal

steve112074 is offline New Member
    How much cardio are you doing?You look great.Would like to see One more pic.Looks like you could cut just a little more on the stomach so your abs comes in more.Just for the contest of course.In My world you look great. I hope to look half as good as you.

Thanks all. I do 30 minutes cardio each day on the recliner bike. I get my heartbeat to 120 beats per minute which isn't a very fast pace. The water falls off me. Any faster and I would be burning sugar instead of fat.

As far as the abs, my pics are always taken Sunday am at the gym, after I have 4-5 pieces of pizza Saturday night, along with some ice cream and my favorite kit kat bar.

Reason I started cheating I weighed 229 three weeks ago and didn't want to go any smaller. So I find cheat meal every week actually puts some lbs on me - some good and some bad but by Thursday following, usually a little bigger and leaner.

I dieted for 6 weeks so far. My carbs have always been 80-90 grams per meal 5 times per day, and I sometimes have 20-30 going to bed in oatmeal or sweet potato. My protein is 40grams per meal 6 times per day. No fat because protein source is mainly boiled chicken.
    Last couple of weeks I have been having some salmon on Monday and Tuesday morning meals.

No cheat meal this week though :-(
    Time to gear up. I will post some ab pics this weekend.

Diet is actually done by Chris Aceto - I believe that is his name. It is all over the net anyways. My buddy used it last year and has me doing it.

Take care all...
    Meee

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    bro ur looking great durin ur main bulk whats ur fat in take im assuming ur keepin it low right now because of ur comp comming

Fat intake is NIL.
    Other than my cheat day or meal on the weekend, whatever fat is in oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and boiled chicken during the week is it.

Thread Information