Thread: Newbie pics

bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

Newbie pics

Here is a pic from christmas I was around 210 and the second shot was after about 2 months of on and off training and on and off diet. I was around 205. Pleas tell me what you think my body fat is and what I need to work on. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie pics-12103-tri-shot.gif  

here is another one

here is the newer pic, still about a month old and I wasn't real serious for the month and a half between pics. I am all natural and I am 19 5'11" around 205lbs. Let me know what I need to work on and tell me what you think. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie pics-2503-tri-shot.gif  

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat, Eat, Eat. BF- Maybe 10-12%.

quads

here are some pics of my quads, old pic don't have a newer one, I just figured you guys wanted to see the rest. My legs react well to squats and this pic was taken before I started to do them again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie pics-12103-quads.gif  

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    you and I have very similar stats and preportions....Lookin great

???

Do I look that bad? Cmon guys I need some motivation and some insight on what I need to work on. I would like to get my bodyfat down lower. THanks

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Honeset evaluation

Quads - Great size....when sitting idle, flex them, stretch them and flex again, will help seperations and cuts They look great though!

Calf - Look good and proportions are there. Just keep hitting them

Chest - In your second pic your chest looks much improved, it is my weakest point, so All i can say is keep doing what your doing, shock the muscle, and change up the routine once and awhile to keep the body guessing

Stomach - The second pic looks much better, It looks like your posing is improving to help that. If your like me, your stomach naturally distends when eating. Mine is noticeable.... I'd say hit abs EOD or E2D. Hit the cardio maybe 30 minutes 4 times a week, and watch the DIET, DIET is key! I strongly recommend the carb cycle diet...as in day 1-2 300g day 3-4 150 day 5-6 75 day 8 500...rinse repeat, cut it up

Shoulders - Prolly a weak point...i'd recommend military presses and arnolds for size and cuts, they look good for your proportions, however i'd hit some side laterals as well to push them out

Bi's and Tris' - hard to see bi's your hitting a tricep pose in each pic. Tri's look good, inner head looks to be lacking...try some reverse grip light weight cables, or skull crushers with progressively heavy weight (HIT Style)

Back - Cant see it....need pics

Total Package - I have no idea how old you are, so I will base this on my opinion of the optimum body type...which is that model look...if i had to classify it, i'd say Mark Walburg when he was doing the CK adds.... But i'd say hit the cardio, drop a lil' bf...not much because you look pretty lean. But hit back hard to get the thickness and V'taper, and pound the upper body to catch those legs! All in all, your looking good, and one or two steps away from looking great!

I dont blow smoke up peoples asses and give nice comments for no reason. you look good! You can tell the works has been put in. I'd also recommend more pics...various poses and some relaxed... Hard to tell from the 2 pics...but I hope i was of some help

K'Fit

Dawg_Legend is offline New Member
    lookin good overall man

ps:sort out the posing []

thats what I wanted to hear

Ok thanks alot KunipshunFit,
    That was an honest evaluation.... I hope. I am 19 years old. I am trying to cut more. You guys are motivating me to be more discipkined. I will post some more pics in about a month to show you show more changes. I am gonna hit shoulders harder and legs. I plan on starting cardio and watching diet more carefully. Thanks alot

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bf %

no way 10-12.i'm gonna say 15-16 is moreofan honest and more likely estimate

bf%

I am gonna guess that my bf% is around 14% I think 12% is a little low also. I want to be around 10% soon hopefully. How do you guy stop eating before you go to bed. I have this bad habit of cramming my face before I go to bed. I try to eat food with low or no carbs before I go to bed but its hard. Do I need to eat alot more during the day or something? Thanks for all the help!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: bf %

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    no way 10-12.i'm gonna say 15-16 is moreofan honest and more likely estimate
    Yep, definately in the mid teens. Wheels look like they have nice shape. I would hit delts and chest a little harder. Also if possible try to hit a pose where you are not squeezing your arm against your torso...it gives a false representation of shape and size. I think for your age you have decent size. Once you get the BF leveles under 10 you will have a better idea of what you really need to focus on....with the exception of the obvious, pulling up your pants and making your bed

4-23-03

4-23-03
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie pics-full-body-4-23-04.gif  

newer pic

This is the newest pic I have. I am weighing in at 195 and I am 5'11". I am trying to get leaner and bigger. I want abs! Anyhow what do you guys guess my BF% now? Encouraging words are always appreciated. Thanks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Now that's some great improvements bro....

!

Thanks alot Big Texan!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Can't tell if you're holding your stomach in or not in that pic. It looks like you are and if so, I'd say 12%. But you are making some big improvements bro. Your quads are really growing, you're right about them reacting well. Chest is developing too. You still all natural? Or did ya go and sneak in a cycle on us?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    looks like you droped at least 2-3% BF in that pic - nice

thanks guys

No, I am definatly still all natural. I finally have a workout partner so he pushes me and has a set routine. He has helped me alot and I have tried to tighten up on my diet more. Here is another, sorry for the misalignment. Thanks alot guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie pics-front-arms-resized.gif  

chinups Guest
    If you haven't said anything I would have asked what cycle you did. Good job

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    great transformation in progress. keep it up.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    You are looking great bro just keep doing what your doing if it aint broke dont fix it .Peace

???

Can anyone suggest what I need to hit harder or focus on besides abs? I really would like to cut up more, I am at 195 about 2 years ago I weighed around 230 so extra skin is there. I think my back needs work but you can't see in the pics. I might get some up later. What should I work on besides abs? I am doing cardio 4 days a week for 25 mins incline walking. I just started abs 3 days a week. Thanks alot

justme is offline Associate Member
    really good work. keep it up.

alevok Guest
    good progress, keep up with the good work

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro - you are well on your way!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Great improvements... you obviously have great genetics for your quads...keep up the good work and keep everyone posted on your progress....BTW, what does your leg routine look like?

legs

I do squats 4 sets of 10 and then I do leg press same reps sets. I do them once a week. Thanks

MikeW is offline Associate Member
    Really good quads!

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Looking really solid bro... keep it up.

Thread Information