BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member

Well here's my progress

I have been working out for 4 months now, these pictures what you are about to see are half a month old but I don't think I would have changed since then. So here they are don't be too harsh. Thanks guys

Sorry for the quality in these pics they were larg to begin with I had to make them fit for this site so bare with me. Thanks

Pic#1: Shoulder picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my progress-shoulder-shot.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-04-2003 at 06:13 AM.

Pic#2:Side Shot Relaxed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my progress-side-shot-relaxed.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-04-2003 at 06:14 AM.

Pic#3:Hulkinator pose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my progress-hulkinator.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-04-2003 at 06:15 AM.

Pic#4:back picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my progress-back.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-04-2003 at 06:15 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Can you crop and resize your picts so they're smaller?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Decoder is offline Banned
    looking huge bro!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well I wouldn't say you are looking huge just yet. Keep doing what you're doing and post update pics as you go along and I'm sure you'll get great advice from this board. Oh yeah since you are new to this I'll chip in with my advice: Make sure you work you're legs like a mofo. Build a good base when you're starting out so you don't end up top heavy.

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    wow those pics lookes HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I re-sized the pics...just hit your refresh button.

Thanks for the compliments guys keep'em comin and Pete235 Thanks for resizing my pics I had a heck of a time trying to get them like that and well it didn't work so Thanks a lot for resizing them.

I just thought I would throw in a question. What do you guys think needs working on the most? Yes I know everything but THE MOST, and what do you think of my progress so far?

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I'd give the chest a little more attention, remember to just keep eating, eat, then eat some more, then eat even more, then your about puke from eating too much and you eat even more.

Smile

Hey BlOOD, Thanks for helping me with putting my pictures up.

Now you say eat, eat, eat..., Well my father has heart problems and usually it carries through the family. Now all what I am worried about is if I do all this eating and bulk and all what is happening to my heart? like is all the food what I eat build up all around it and when I start to take Protein will that build up around it cuz if that's the case then I will just eat normal like I am now and just keep lifting.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Eat clean bro. You dont need to eat crap all day but you do need to eat.Try 6meals a day tuna rice fish turkey vegys crap like that.As far as your workout go''s I would stick with bench dead lifts, squats .This will help add alot of muscle and strength.
    Last edited by cdog; 03-05-2003 at 05:31 PM.

I already eat that kind of stuff but I don't have 6 meals a day. I have the basics:Breakfast,Lunch,Supper, and when working out I drink ALOT of water

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    you need to find a way to fit in at least 2 more meals that are rich in protein... keep track of how many calories and protein u take in a day chances are it'll be around 2000-3000, aim for 4000-5000 calories

Hey BLOOD sup man?

Yeah about the protein stuff I hope to get some this weekend, I keep delaying it so I hope to get some for sure this weekend. That should cover the 2 more meals.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

!!

Originally posted by BowFlex-er
    I already eat that kind of stuff but I don't have 6 meals a day. I have the basics:Breakfast,Lunch,Supper, and when working out I drink ALOT of water
    Bodybuilders don't believe in the "basics". If you can't eat at least six times per day, at least, find another hobby. I hear X-Box is on sale.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Yep that the basic, for non working out people :P
    Then again.. it a good thing you have at least 3 meals a day.. now that it fixed.. next week figure a way to add another one.. when this one will be firmly implanted.. Work on the 5th one.. and so on..
    Keep us updated and btw nice build.

Thanks Aguro For the compliments, Yeah I think next week I am gonna eat atleast a can extra of tuna, but if I can pick up protein then I will keep it the same as what I eat now. Anyways thanks man. Take care.

Swolecat, if you would have read the whole thread maybe you wouldn't of cracked that smart ass comment, But you just had to. I will explain clearly just for you, should I use capitals? Seeing since your blind. MY FATHER HAS HEART PROBLEMS, USUALLY WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER HAS HEART CONDITIONS IT SOMETIMES SPREADS THROUGH THE FAMILY. I WANTED TO KNOW IF ALL THIS EATING WOULD GIVE ME HEART PROBLEMS?

^^^Is that clear enough for you? That's the best I can do.

Bro I gave you advice in my post to you so has every body else about eating clean 6-7 small meals a day .And you keep comeing back with this hart stuff with your dad.YOU CAN EAT 6-7 CLEAN MEALS A DAY WITH OUT GETING A HEART ATTACK .TUNA,CHICKEN,TURKEY,LEAN BEEF,
    VEGTABLES,I DONT KNOW WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!AND AS FAR AS SWOLECAT GOES YOU SHOULD TAKE HIS ADVICE AND GET INTO
    SOMETHING LESS CHALLENGING MAYBE CARDS.
    Last edited by cdog; 03-17-2003 at 10:53 PM.

EagerBeaver is offline New Member
    I think you're being a bit harsh there bowflex-er, to be fair if you're worried about your heart shouldn't your doctor be the person you aim that question at??

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    eat 5 meals a day at least and u can use suplements.
    how old are u?

cdog: Are you Swolecats brother? because your just as STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! as him. You say " you keep coming back with this hart stuff with your dad?
    First of all It's HEART moron. and second of all I only said it once but your brother (swolecat) I had to say it twice. "Something less challanging maybe cards." It's CHALLENGING. I think you should stop with the weights and go back to elementary and learn how to spell.

EagerBeaver: Yeah maybe I am a little bit too harsh, but some people you need to drill it through there heads umpteen times. About the doctor thing yeah I guess I should of but I thought seeing since there are some high up body builders on here, maybe they would of known.

Magicz: Naw I am gonna go all natural just eat the protein foods (i.e. TUNA,FISH,CHICKEN,VEGETABLES.). I am currently 15 and a half years old.

roch is offline Member
    dude are you sure you're not on AS already? you need to chill out. we don't talk to each other like that on here. when you ask for comments from others be prepared to hear the harsh stuff, thats just life. the sport of bodybuilding is all about eating, eating, and eating some more. I've just found this out myself. I can't believe how much food I've had to pound to gain in size but it works. swole knows his shit, so you should really listen when he talks, and before you ask, no, I'm not his brother either. peace....

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    cdog: Are you Swolecats brother? because your just as STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! as him. You say " you keep coming back with this hart stuff with your dad?
    First of all It's HEART moron. and second of all I only said it once but your brother (swolecat) I had to say it twice. "Something less challanging maybe cards." It's CHALLENGING. I think you should stop with the weights and go back to elementary and learn how to spell.

EagerBeaver: Yeah maybe I am a little bit too harsh, but some people you need to drill it through there heads umpteen times. About the doctor thing yeah I guess I should of but I thought seeing since there are some high up body builders on here, maybe they would of known.

Magicz: Naw I am gonna go all natural just eat the <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> foods (i.e. TUNA,FISH,CHICKEN,VEGETABLES.). I am currently 15 and a half years old.
    First of all you have some serious agression problems, throwing negative and abusive comments to people that actually giving you good tips, isnt a good way to start as a new member. They didn't say anything offensive to you, so you need to keep your mouth shut, and say thank you to them because they are spending time on this post trying to explain you something.

I don't see any smartass comments from Swolecat...the thing he said about the XBOX just meant that people that don't eat 6 times a day, should not workout at all because they dont consume the proper amounts of nutrients, vitamins, proteins ,ect.

As for Cdog...he didnt say anything, he just told you to eat 6 times a day amd gave you a list of the most healthiest foods you can possibly eat, if you keep your diet straight, you probably won't have any heart problems...but I'd recommend to go see a doctor.

For some reason I feel like I'm going to get some offensive reply from you...just rmember this is the frendliest board out there and probably with the most usefull info, so you better be careful how you talk to people here or your ass will be gone....

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    It's funny, this is the only place you'll ever see 127 pound 15 year olds talking shit to 235 pound NPC competitors

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Good one pump..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    because your just as STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! as him.

I think you should stop with the weights and go back to elementary and learn how to spell.
    Bro, if you're going to blast people for making spelling errors, you had better proof read your posts before hitting the "submit reply" button... because in the statement you made, it is spelled "you're" not "your".

Anyway, the guys are correct. You have to chill out a little. If you truly want help you must be respectful. If you're not respectful, not only will people disrespect you back, but you will not find the info you are looking for. So lets all just chill...ok?

Alright sorry for my rude comments.

cdog sorry about that, that day I wasn't having a very good day at all, so I took my anger on the net sorry man.

Swolecat: I guess I took your post the wrong way and didn't think it through long enough. Sorry.

roch is offline Member
    thats the spirit man! welcome to the board!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Now thats a better attitude...sorry if i sounded like a prick, but you just pissed me off with you posts...

roch thanks man, and yeah Tolinka I am sorry again. I am usually not like this if you look at my other posts even on bodybuilding.com. So I apologize.

Don't worry about it .If you want size fast eat and focus on the compound movement's dead lifts, bench ,squats. You don't need to be geting into flys or leg ex just stay with the basics for now they are harder than anything else but will for sure add the mass your looking for.

And as far as eating goes try to get around 50 grams of protein each meal.Small meals like (2)cans of tuna thats 53grams of protein and protein drinks are very good as well becouse they are easy for on the go or at school.Eat every 3hrs .I know this will help but you must apply it !
    Also I think it's good you got your a$$ busted down a little bit over here
    I think if my brother's did not call you on your attitude you would not have changed .This is a great board with alot of info but you must be open to it and as far as swolecat goes their is not a person on this board that will tell you he doesnt know what he's talking about.He is for sure one of the best on this board regardless of how some may fell about him .So good luck my man I only want you to be the best and you are young so Iam sure it will happen.Peace CDOG

Thanks man. I apologize again for my actions.

Thread Information